The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Am 25.04.2022 um 21:20 Uhr sagte jirocdn:

Hallo danke für den Mod. Ich habe heute versucht, die Mod zu aktualisieren. Mitten im Spiel. Und ging zurück in den Tempel, um sicherzustellen, dass alles in Ordnung war. Alles schien in Ordnung zu sein, außer Senna hatte lila Haare und ein dunkles Gesicht. Scheint, dass dies von der neuen Schwesterndatei kommt, wenn ich das neue Update und die alte Schwesterndatei verwende, ist das Problem verschwunden. Ich kann mich nicht erinnern, dieses Problem in der alten Datei behoben zu haben. Ich kann nichts im xedit finden, das sie direkt betrifft, oder irgendein Gesichtsgen in der neuen Datei. Irgendeine Ahnung, was passiert? Ich habe snpcw ausprobiert, deaktiviert, aktiviert ... immer noch kaputt. Ich benutze Bijin-Frauen, aber dieses ESP kommt in der Ladereihenfolge niedriger. Alle anderen Menschen im Tempel sind nicht betroffen. In Anbetracht der Tatsache, dass das Deaktivieren des Aktivierens nicht funktioniert hat, vermute ich, dass es nichts mit der Mitte des Spiels zu tun hat.

Updating a mod mid-game is NEVER a good idea - too much just breaks and you can't fix it
did you try to start a new game and then go to the temple?
If so - what do the faces etc. look like?

I‘m sure that I am trapped in "A Sybil's journey" I help out the Sybil's with her lessons. Ask her about how you can help and she will engage in one of her 'homework',but when I complete that misson, the sister Senna doesn't give me the "Gift of Charity"'s misson.

Vor 2 Stunden sagte zittonⅡ:

Ich bin mir sicher, dass ich in „A Sybils Reise“ gefangen bin. Ich helfe den Sybils mit ihrem Unterricht. Fragen Sie sie, wie Sie helfen können, und sie wird sich mit einer ihrer „Hausaufgaben“ befassen, aber wenn ich diese Mission abgeschlossen habe, gibt mir die Schwester Senna die Mission des „Gift of Charity“ nicht.

All right - then you're stuck in the same place as I was (a few weeks ago).
My problem could only be solved by finding out which mod influenced the language menu for the NPCs in such a way that the priestess "Senna" had no dialogue option for the quest mentioned!
I made some posts about it here in the thread.
I can only assume that you have a similar cause -> i.e. one of your OTHER mods is blocking the dialogue system - so that no dialogue line appears for "Senna" for the sisterhood quest.
And no - I can't check other user's mod list which mod might be causing this.
The user in question (e.g. you) has to find out for himself.

On 4/29/2022 at 5:52 AM, Miauzi said:

All right - then you're stuck in the same place as I was (a few weeks ago).
My problem could only be solved by finding out which mod influenced the language menu for the NPCs in such a way that the priestess "Senna" had no dialogue option for the quest mentioned!
I made some posts about it here in the thread.
I can only assume that you have a similar cause -> i.e. one of your OTHER mods is blocking the dialogue system - so that no dialogue line appears for "Senna" for the sisterhood quest.
And no - I can't check other user's mod list which mod might be causing this.
The user in question (e.g. you) has to find out for himself.

Which mod blocked it for you?

If it is  language issue, is it possible I have something hardcoded for English in Sisterhood?

I had to fix a similar issue with a potion name in Parasites I think.

Vor 11 Stunden sagte DeepBlueFrog:

Welcher Mod hat es bei dir blockiert?

Wenn es sich um ein Sprachproblem handelt, ist es möglich, dass ich in Sisterhood etwas für Englisch fest codiert habe?

Ich musste ein ähnliches Problem mit einem Tranknamen in Parasites beheben, glaube ich.

Hello dear mod author,

for me it was companion mods that "ranked" around the milk mod economy (MME) - especially "Elsie for MME" brought (several) additional lines of dialogue for ALL female NPCs.
I then disabled the whole package around MME.
In the end it was like a "shot in the dark".

On 4/29/2022 at 5:52 PM, Miauzi said:

好吧 - 然后你被困在和我(几周前)相同的地方。
我的问题只能通过找出哪个mod影响了NPC的语言菜单来解决,以至于女祭司“塞纳”对上述任务没有对话选项!
我在帖子中做了一些关于它的帖子。
我只能假设你有类似的原因 - >即你的其他模组之一正在阻止对话系统 - 因此“塞纳”没有出现姐妹任务的对话线。
不 - 我无法检查其他用户的mod列表,哪个mod可能导致这种情况。
有问题的用户(例如您)必须自己找出答案。

Thanks for your help, but I afraid that I cannot remove any mod, because it will destroy my save possibly. I have a negatively opinion may be i will stop in there forever. Thank you again.

On 5/1/2022 at 1:51 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

哪个mod为你阻止了它?

如果是语言问题,我是否有可能在姐妹会中为英语硬编码?

我认为我不得不用《寄生虫》中的药水名称来解决类似的问题。

Can I use the console to skip this step? thanks

Vor 1 Stunde sagte zittonⅡ:

Kann ich die Konsole verwenden, um diesen Schritt zu überspringen? Danke

definitely no - the author of this mod gave a clear rejection of this method
and
I tried anyway and of course I failed
--
if you deactivate or uninstall mods for troubleshooting or elimination, this will of course lead to the destruction of previous saves
that's why a fresh start of the game is necessary anyway - but this is also advisable when installing new mods

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Are the Marks of dibella you get from killing hagravens usefull if you don't play the questline?

Yes, if you play the questline up to rescuing Fjolta (or whatever her name is)  and making her the new Sybille of Dibella.  Then you can turn in the Marks of Dibella in groups of 5 to her, and you'll get a free skill point.  (20% chance per token so only turn in 5 at a time, no more, no less.)

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Yes, if you play the questline up to rescuing Fjolta (or whatever her name is)  and making her the new Sybille of Dibella.  Then you can turn in the Marks of Dibella in groups of 5 to her, and you'll get a free skill point.  (20% chance per token so only turn in 5 at a time, no more, no less.)

Of course, if you have more than 5 in your possession, all of your marks are taken away. Or at least that was my experience. So maybe keep excess marks in a chest just to be safe.

3 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Yes - you can - but only as a female character.

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

Danke, Miauzi. :)

Hrm …

I did not test it right now, but in a previous game there was nothing that corresponds to the prelude. I did not get the random quest start as I talked to a travelling sister at a Dibella shrine near a bridge in The Reach (?).

Edited by Veldon
Vor 10 Stunden sagte Veldon:

Danke, Miauzi. :)

Hm …

Ich habe es jetzt nicht getestet, aber in einem früheren Spiel gab es nichts, was dem Vorspiel entsprach. Ich habe den zufälligen Queststart nicht bekommen, als ich mit einer reisenden Schwester an einem Dibella-Schrein in der Nähe einer Brücke in The Reach (?) gesprochen habe.

You don't really need the "random" start - it only serves to point out the temple of Dibella in Markath.
But you can also travel straight to Markath (or start there with "live another life") and go directly to the temple.
The conversation with the priestess "Senna" then revolves around collecting the first donations for the temple - you then also get "equipment" from her.
Once you have done this, you will be promoted to a "travelling sister" and everything will take its course...

Well, the travelling sisters have these dialogue options:

1. Can you make me beautiful?

2. Can you teach me the mysteries of the goddess?

The people of Markarth don't want to talk about the temple or any problems.

Senna has the following dialogue options:

1. Wer ist Dibella? Ist das ihr Tempel? (Who is Dibella? Is this her temple?)

2. Unterweisungen? Wo melde ich mich an? (Guidance? Where do I have to register?)

3. Can you make me beautiful? <- Mod

4. Warum ist der Tempel geschlossen? (Why is the temple closed?) <- Essentially she sends me away.

5. I have a donation for the temple. (10 gold) <- Mod – Why do I need a trading window for a gold donation?

6. Sister, tell me more about beauty. <- Mod

How shall I start the quest?

Edited by Veldon

I've tried several new games, removing some mods that I suspected might be disabling some dialogue options, (like Paradise Halls). After rescuing the Sybil and finding the two Traveling Sisters, I still don't have the dialogue options that allow me to progress in the quest. "How is the Sybil doing?" or "How about that statue in the baths?" I'm out of ideas. Why am I not getting the necessary dialogue to continue? I've even tried doing some vanilla quests in the meantime to allow actual game time  to pass, and I'm still not getting the dialogue options.

PS -- looks like I'll have to uninstall all non-essential mods and see whether it is indeed one of my mods or something inherent to this mod that's causing others to experience the same thing I'm experiencing. Frankly, I don't understand why I can't progress when I did in prior games. But I suppose there's only one way to find out. 

Update -- ok, brand new game with minimal mods. I still hit that same brick wall. I simply can't get the dialogue from Senna. Something is blocking it, and it's not one of my other mods, because I'm running on minimal mods.  Going to take a break on this mod until a new version comes out. The fact that I'm not the only one reporting this suggests that it's not one of my other mods.

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
On 5/22/2022 at 6:31 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I've tried several new games, removing some mods that I suspected might be disabling some dialogue options, (like Paradise Halls). After rescuing the Sybil and finding the two Traveling Sisters, I still don't have the dialogue options that allow me to progress in the quest. "How is the Sybil doing?" or "How about that statue in the baths?" I'm out of ideas. Why am I not getting the necessary dialogue to continue? I've even tried doing some vanilla quests in the meantime to allow actual game time  to pass, and I'm still not getting the dialogue options.

PS -- looks like I'll have to uninstall all non-essential mods and see whether it is indeed one of my mods or something inherent to this mod that's causing others to experience the same thing I'm experiencing. Frankly, I don't understand why I can't progress when I did in prior games. But I suppose there's only one way to find out. 

Update -- ok, brand new game with minimal mods. I still hit that same brick wall. I simply can't get the dialogue from Senna. Something is blocking it, and it's not one of my other mods, because I'm running on minimal mods.  Going to take a break on this mod until a new version comes out. The fact that I'm not the only one reporting this suggests that it's not one of my other mods.

What you have to do is after finding the two sisters, hopefully you checked their bodies and took their letters.  If you have their letters you have to click on both letters, or read them. Then the quest will continue.  Had the same problem myself

Having a problem or possibly a bug. When I take the quest from the inner santctum to get the sybil.  My character gets a semen texture on their body.  I've got the bath mod so when I bathe it goes away. but keeps reapearing after few minutes.  any way to fix this?  When I unplug this mod the texture goes away so it  seems to be this mod any help would be appreciated.

Edited by tarl7