The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

17 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I tried. It won't open.

Good call.. and thanks for pointing that out.

I checked the mod and the key used for the donation box is the default MarkarthDibellaInnerSanctumKey that Senna gives you to go down and meet Hamal and the other sisters the first time.

I edited the scripts to:

- give you a copy of the key when you before a Traveling Sister yourself after finding both letters and reporting back to Senna

- add a dialogue to Senna to give you a copy of the key if you lose it (similar to giving you a copy of the donation bag). That dialogue only appears once you are a Traveling Sister and if you don't have that key already in your inventory.

Both edits will be available in the next update at the end of the month (and on Github shortly).

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Good call.. and thanks for pointing that out.

I checked the mod and the key used for the donation box is the default MarkarthDibellaInnerSanctumKey that Senna gives you to go down and meet Hamal and the other sisters the first time.

I edited the scripts to:

- give you a copy of the key when you before a Traveling Sister yourself after finding both letters and reporting back to Senna

- add a dialogue to Senna to give you a copy of the key if you lose it (similar to giving you a copy of the donation bag). That dialogue only appears once you are a Traveling Sister and if you don't have that key already in your inventory.

Both edits will be available in the next update at the end of the month (and on Github shortly).

I was given the key for the inner sanctum, but it didn't work on that chest.

@DeepBlueFrog -- since the next version hasn't landed yet, here's another suggestion for smooth flow of the mod. For those who aren't intimately familiar with the vanilla bug of the Bard's College quest, if you go by the literal instructions given you'll find Pantea unresponsive because she's stuck in front of the effigy for infinite time. You should offer some "useless time-wasting quest" to allow time to pass and Pantea to no longer be stuck in front of the burning effigy. It could be anything, like find Lucky Lorenz and pray at the altar. Anything to allow sufficient time to pass and for Pantea to no longer be soft-locked. Technically, this is independent of whichever major mod path you choose

(purity or corrpuption)

I figure if you're on Lover's Lab, you're familiar with the vanilla bugs by now, but still, the suggestion makes for a smoother mod that steamrollers over the vanilla bugs that Arthmoor hasn't dealt with in his USSEP mod.

2 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

@DeepBlueFrog -- since the next version hasn't landed yet, here's another suggestion for smooth flow of the mod. For those who aren't intimately familiar with the vanilla bug of the Bard's College quest, if you go by the literal instructions given you'll find Pantea unresponsive because she's stuck in front of the effigy for infinite time. You should offer some "useless time-wasting quest" to allow time to pass and Pantea to no longer be stuck in front of the burning effigy. It could be anything, like find Lucky Lorenz and pray at the altar. Anything to allow sufficient time to pass and for Pantea to no longer be soft-locked. Technically, this is independent of whichever major mod path you choose

Hide contents

(purity or corrpuption)

I figure if you're on Lover's Lab, you're familiar with the vanilla bugs by now, but still, the suggestion makes for a smoother mod that steamrollers over the vanilla bugs that Arthmoor hasn't dealt with in his USSEP mod.

Thanks.

That's strange.. I have not heard of that bug before and I have not experienced it either. I tested this quest many times for Sisterhood and I didn't run into that one.

6 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.

That's strange.. I have not heard of that bug before and I have not experienced it either. I tested this quest many times for Sisterhood and I didn't run into that one.

Depends on how you play it. If you gather all the instruments first and then join the Bards College, Pantea is stuck in place. You can't even give her the vanilla flute unless you fast travel first and do some other quest until the festival is over.

3 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Depends on how you play it. If you gather all the instruments first and then join the Bards College, Pantea is stuck in place. You can't even give her the vanilla flute unless you fast travel first and do some other quest until the festival is over.

That makes sense... I have always gathered the instruments at the time of the quests and not before.

Different topic. Are there any animation packages that are best suited for this mod? The reason I ask is that after many playthroughs (starting from a new game each time), the sex animation that gets loaded doesn't quite match with the preceding dialogue. I thought that maybe I didn't have an animation that the mod was expecting. I figured that with a dialogue statement setting the stage, that the animation would match with the dialogue.

52 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Different topic. Are there any animation packages that are best suited for this mod? The reason I ask is that after many playthroughs (starting from a new game each time), the sex animation that gets loaded doesn't quite match with the preceding dialogue. I thought that maybe I didn't have an animation that the mod was expecting. I figured that with a dialogue statement setting the stage, that the animation would match with the dialogue.

I had to use generic animation tags like 'oral' to account for whatever people have installed.

I would have liked to have more targeted animations but that would require asking people to install a particular animation package and add another dependency, which is something I wanted to avoid.

36 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I had to use generic animation tags like 'oral' to account for whatever people have installed.

I would have liked to have more targeted animations but that would require asking people to install a particular animation package and add another dependency, which is something I wanted to avoid.

Fair enough. What about using a soft requirement? If you have the animation pack, the targeted animation runs, and if you don't then the generic animation runs?

6 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Fair enough. What about using a soft requirement? If you have the animation pack, the targeted animation runs, and if you don't then the generic animation runs?

That's something I never took a lot of time investigating: what happens if I use a very specific tag like 'kiss' and there is no 'kiss' animation available.

On 12/12/2021 at 3:58 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's something I never took a lot of time investigating: what happens if I use a very specific tag like 'kiss' and there is no 'kiss' animation available.

Here's an idea for the so-motivated (like me). What if you posted in the description section a list of the milestone sex animation moments and the intended animation tags? I'm going to give SexLab Animation Tag Editor (SLATE) SE a try. I can then use that mod to take another look at my installed animations and make sure that the relevant animations aren't missing tags and therefore aren't being used when appropriate. That way, you can leave the mod using the generic animation tags, but the user can have the relevant information to make tweaks when starting a new game. It takes some tweaking on the user's side, but the benefit of that tuning is that the sex animation show the intended progression of increasing deviance.

Hopefully I'm not wearing out my welcome. Just offering suggestions. 

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
On 12/12/2021 at 7:58 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Do you consider the mod finished or you still accept some sugestion for a quest?

Spoiler below about the main quest:

Spoiler

I don't like how Svana vanishes for the game when sanguine is revealed. Maybe you can add a quest tha he reveals that he took her place and the real Svana is his slave now. 

And the player will have a option to rescue her if you choose the purification path. Maybe like this:

Purification> talks with sanguine asking what he did with the real Svana and rescue her from him (she could be in the ratway bound). Some sex favor as payment.

Corruption > talks with sanguine asking what he did with the real Svana. He will say that she is now his pet but since you accepted to corrupt the temple he will put her naked and bound in the bunkhouse to be Haelga's (and patrons) sex slave

9 hours ago, devildx said:

Do you consider the mod finished or you still accept some sugestion for a quest?

Spoiler below about the main quest:

Hide contents

I don't like how Svana vanishes for the game when sanguine is revealed. Maybe you can add a quest tha he reveals that he took her place and the real Svana is his slave now. 

And the player will have a option to rescue her if you choose the purification path. Maybe like this:

Purification> talks with sanguine asking what he did with the real Svana and rescue her from him (she could be in the ratway bound). Some sex favor as payment.

Corruption > talks with sanguine asking what he did with the real Svana. He will say that she is now his pet but since you accepted to corrupt the temple he will put her naked and bound in the bunkhouse to be Haelga's (and patrons) sex slave

I consider the mod in a stable state right now, and not planning major changes.

I do like you idea though and it would be a good one to implement as a small extension.

I added it to my notes for later.

@DeepBlueFrog -- I wouldn't call it a bug as much as something not yet implemented. In the corruption path ...

when you corrupt the travelling sister at the Old Hroldan shrine, your quest description says you should pass out fliers about the availability of the corrupted sister to soldiers and Forsworn, but you don't have any fliers in your inventory, nor a # of fliers to pass out. Of course, you'd need to make Forsworn non-hostile during that side quest. Even if I free Madanach, most Forsworn are hostile to me, so that might take a little something to work out. 

Of course, the quest progression isn't soft-locked. Still, it would be fun to do and see the results. Do you think you could either implement this or take it out of the quest description in your next update?

8 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

@DeepBlueFrog -- I wouldn't call it a bug as much as something not yet implemented. In the corruption path ...

Hide contents

when you corrupt the travelling sister at the Old Hroldan shrine, your quest description says you should pass out fliers about the availability of the corrupted sister to soldiers and Forsworn, but you don't have any fliers in your inventory, nor a # of fliers to pass out. Of course, you'd need to make Forsworn non-hostile during that side quest. Even if I free Madanach, most Forsworn are hostile to me, so that might take a little something to work out. 

Of course, the quest progression isn't soft-locked. Still, it would be fun to do and see the results. Do you think you could either implement this or take it out of the quest description in your next update?

Thanks.. I can see how the phrasing suggests that flyers are missing. I removed them from the quest objective for now. It could be a fun thing to add later when I revisit the mod.

Hello everybody

I am having a lot of trouble with this mod which seams amazing and even if i spent hours trying to find a solution, i am not being able to resolve it.

Main problem is i am not having any audio during dialogues. It's like the sisters are unvoiced. I have the dialogues options but not much seems to update.

I managed to arrive at the two traveling sisters part of the quest and i found the notes but there is no dialogue option to tell Senna about it.

I installed it with Vortex, have the 3 DLC on the last version of Skyrim (Oldrim)

Can you please guys help?

50 minutes ago, Olikun78 said:

Hello everybody

I am having a lot of trouble with this mod which seams amazing and even if i spent hours trying to find a solution, i am not being able to resolve it.

Main problem is i am not having any audio during dialogues. It's like the sisters are unvoiced. I have the dialogues options but not much seems to update.

I managed to arrive at the two traveling sisters part of the quest and i found the notes but there is no dialogue option to tell Senna about it.

I installed it with Vortex, have the 3 DLC on the last version of Skyrim (Oldrim)

Can you please guys help?

That's normal. My nods are not voiced.. they are meant to be used with Fuz Roh Do - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884

Only recently, some of my mods have received optional voice packs generated from original voice files, but Sisterhood is not one of them unfortunately.

45 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's normal. My nods are not voiced.. they are meant to be used with Fuz Roh Do - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884

Only recently, some of my mods have received optional voice packs generated from original voice files, but Sisterhood is not one of them unfortunately.

Thanks for your reply!

I tried it as i saw it in your original post but it planted the game. I can't launch the game from the skse loader anymore.

Any clue about retrieving the note and no additional dialogue options with Senna?