The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Only recently, some of my mods have received optional voice packs generated from original voice files, but Sisterhood is not one of them unfortunately.

But there is, just scroll down: 

Edited by Tops34

I guess this is probably just my ignorance on show, but I've been trying to clean up a few blackface issues that have popped up as I work on my modlist, and despite having read multiple guides to making blackface fixes, I have a couple that I just can't seem to fix.  The most intrusive remaining issue with the most obvious candidate culprits is Fjotra, so I'm hoping if I can figure out what I don't know that's keeping me from fixing her, I'll be able to fix everything.  

Here is what Fjotra's record looks like in SSEEdit:

Spoiler

image.png.0de05bd188dbbaf0052dbd1ca75d4e78.png

image.png.83476850bf74193e091d97d95eb5ec73.png

You can see I've started working on making a patch, "Misc. Compatibility Fixes", to try to fix these things.  I think the above screenshots are probably more informative than anything else I can really say, but of course let me know if you need any more information.

Any help anyone can provide in educating me about what I need to do to fix this would be appreciated.  I would really like to understand this problem deeply enough to be able to deal with it routinely on my own in the future.

deepbluefrog -- I've gathered your priorities are elsewhere at the moment. When you revisit this mod, the last suggestion I'd make is to maybe add some radiant quests after the questline is over. Maybe find more shrines, sisters, or citizens to corrupt/save (depending on the quest track you chose). Something to make the mod seem less like a one-and-done. You know, like the never ending radiant quests of the Companions or the Dark Brotherhood. The ending did seem a bit like the ending of the Sopranos. Like, that's it? I know, all mods have to end at some point, but after-the-questline radiant quests -- in my eyes anyway -- offer a softer ending and give you a sense of completion.

In any case, I love the mod and would only see these as icing on the cake.

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
9 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

deepbluefrog -- I've gathered your priorities are elsewhere at the moment. When you revisit this mod, the last suggestion I'd make is to maybe add some radiant quests after the questline is over. Maybe find more shrines, sisters, or citizens to corrupt/save (depending on the quest track you chose). Something to make the mod seem less like a one-and-done. You know, like the never ending radiant quests of the Companions or the Dark Brotherhood. The ending did seem a bit like the ending of the Sopranos. Like, that's it? I know, all mods have to end at some point, but after-the-questline radiant quests -- in my eyes anyway -- offer a softer ending and give you a sense of completion.

In any case, I love the mod and would only see these as icing on the cake.

Thanks!

That is already on my list - have each sister provide/request services through radiant quests.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks!

That is already on my list - have each sister provide/request services through radiant quests.

Good to hear. Hopefully you're not seeing me a an annoying pesterer. I just see the potential of this mod as being an integral companion to Skyrim. (Sort of the way Legacy of the Dragonborn is, but without the extensive museum.) Not that I'm suggesting you go way past the extra mile the same way the LOTD team is still doing. Rather, it only takes a few extra steps, like radiant quests, to keep a level of relevance to the player. So when it's the last act, the player doesn't think, "Now what?" 

You already have the quest hooks in place, like when you ask the Sybil after the final act, "What happens now?" Right now, it's a railroad spur that stops pretty quickly, but it can easily be expanded to new content. "Since you mention it..."

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
25 minutes ago, Huttle said:

I'm playing Sisters with SD+. The Sybil has been sent to commune with Dibella but it has been a long time. Is there a trigger for her return so I can continue the Sisters quest?

Can you share a quest stage or a screenshot of your Journal?

Fjotra doesn't go away to commune with Dibella.. That is done with Dibella speaking through her. 

Something else could be at work.. a bug from my side or interference with another mod.

19 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Would it be possible if you considered acknowledgement for lesbians from characters/donors, as well as giving Sanguine a female form? I'd like it if it were possible to receive donations from men without them touching me.

That's a good point and something I can pick up from SexLab's own gender preference settings. I will add that to the list.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Can you share a quest stage or a screenshot of your Journal?

Fjotra doesn't go away to commune with Dibella.. That is done with Dibella speaking through her. 

Something else could be at work.. a bug from my side or interference with another mod.

What are the quest titles so I can get the stages? I'll also post a screencap of the journal.

2 minutes ago, Huttle said:

What are the quest titles so I can get the stages? I'll also post a screencap of the journal.

Sorry. I also meant to say thanks for the very fast reply. I've played most of Sisters before, and its one of my favorite mods. It's my first SD+ playthrough, but I'm really enjoying it so far as well. Thank you for some great work.

I am using the latest SE version of the mod and completed the heart of dibella quest before installing the mod (got the agent of dibella perk). However after installing mod there is nothing new in the temple except for the fact that the priests have changed their outfits, no new dialogue, nothing...

8 minutes ago, FredOof said:

I am using the latest SE version of the mod and completed the heart of dibella quest before installing the mod (got the agent of dibella perk). However after installing mod there is nothing new in the temple except for the fact that the priests have changed their outfits, no new dialogue, nothing...

You're always taking your chances when installing a quest mod mid game.

On 12/23/2021 at 10:39 PM, Huttle said:

I'm playing Sisters with SD+. The Sybil has been sent to commune with Dibella but it has been a long time. Is there a trigger for her return so I can continue the Sisters quest?

I was troubled by the same issue, just found out that Fjotra communing with Dibella is something added by the ancient profession mod and not something in the vanilla game.

10 hours ago, FredOof said:

I was troubled by the same issue, just found out that Fjotra communing with Dibella is something added by the ancient profession mod and not something in the vanilla game.

Thanks for the heads up. I went to the AP mod and found this at the bottom.

Sisterhood of Dibella. Version 0.7 fully broke any attempt at compatibility with this mod. I originally intended for my mod to coexist with it, but I have since decided that I want to do something with the Temple of Dibella in Markarth. For a start, the way that the Sisterhood of Dibella and The Ancient Profession deal with Fjotra is incompatible, and both mods edit the Temple of Dibella.

That would explain the disappearance. So it looks like I'm stuck. I'm afraid of getting rid of one or the other of these mid-playthrough.

Edited by Huttle
3 hours ago, Huttle said:

Sisterhood of Dibella. Version 0.7 fully broke any attempt at compatibility with this mod. I originally intended for my mod to coexist with it, but I have since decided that I want to do something with the Temple of Dibella in Markarth. For a start, the way that the Sisterhood of Dibella and The Ancient Profession deal with Fjotra is incompatible, and both mods edit the Temple of Dibella.

That would explain the disappearance. So it looks like I'm stuck. I'm afraid of getting rid of one or the other of these mid-playthrough.

Good to know - I will try to remember to add a note about incompatibility to the download page at the next update.

7 hours ago, Huttle said:

Yea, removing AP mid-save caused CTD on load for me.

Hello, great mod, I love it.

I just have an issue which has halted my progression so far, is no glitch or anything, it's on my end...I cannot seem to find Orla's Token in order to remove her corruption. I found her love letters to the other she-wolf in whiterun but I guess those are not the items.

I apologize for any inconveniences and hope you have a wonderful day/night.

11 hours ago, しッデン said:

Hello, great mod, I love it.

I just have an issue which has halted my progression so far, is no glitch or anything, it's on my end...I cannot seem to find Orla's Token in order to remove her corruption. I found her love letters to the other she-wolf in whiterun but I guess those are not the items.

I apologize for any inconveniences and hope you have a wonderful day/night.

With the letters should be a perfume bottle or something.  You need that and the letters.