The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

i keep getting caught after breaking into the inner sanctum, but the mother immediately walks away without talking after i'm told to wait for her.  i go to talk to her and she says "we gave you a chance" or something like that and than immediately everyone aggros and tries to murder me.

Guest squid0767

2BY4, i had the same issue. Once you enter the inner sanctum, open up the console and type "tdetect".  This stops the issue. Head to the first non-mother NPC, they'll tell you to wait. Then just walk up to the mother - it should be ok for you after that. Make sure to go back into the console and type "tdetect" again to restore things.  What was happening to me was that the mother would speak, but the convo would end as if I tabbed out of it. She does NOT give you another chance, and alot of times it was due to a non-mother NPC AND the mother coming up to me at the same time. Hope this helps :)

• 4 weeks later...

i keep getting caught after breaking into the inner sanctum, but the mother immediately walks away without talking after i'm told to wait for her.  i go to talk to her and she says "we gave you a chance" or something like that and than immediately everyone aggros and tries to murder me.

I wonder if that's the same problem with the vanilla dibella quest, where you need to have the degain (that beggar in markarth) quest started first to have the mother not go on a murderous rampage.

New version 0.7 is up with these - long overdue - changes:

- Fix sisters getting stuck at Inner Sanctum door at night (too far from beds for AI to kick in)

- Fix: Hamal and Fjotra fucking like rabbits. Add delay between lessons and limit number of lessons each day.
- Scripts clean up for SexLab 1.53+ compatibility
- Added low-resolution version of custom statues
- Rebuilt navmesh inside Temple 

This is not the full featured update I was hoping for but it should alleviate performance issues in the Temple.

I will try to not let another 6 months pass before the next update :)

I am still interested to see if you can crash by using ESC inside the temple. That hasn't happened to me in a while but I can't tell if it has been fixed or not.

Note that, until you complete both A Night to Remember and Heart of Dibella, you will have issues with the inner door to the temple getting locked and blocking the NPCs.

Tested it today, thanks for this mod skyrimll.

I've got to say I like the new statues much much more than the old ones.  :)

Didn't take a close look, tough, but they look very good. All of them.

I didn't have the ESC bug, but I had a bug where Senna started a masturbation animation while I was not in the temple itself but in Inner Sanctum and I could hear her moaning, then I got back to the temple and I could see her fly while her body was kinda possessed by Sanguine (or Dibella?) like in 'The Exorcist', you know ? She was flying all over the temple, her legs were wide opened and her arms were going in all directions, her waist twisted on itself so her boobs could say 'hello' to her butt... and then she fell down above one of the new Dibella statues and she started to masturbate normally. Creeeeeeepy.  :unsure:

And I got a bug where the sisters and mother Hamal in the Inner Sanctum were trying to go through the temple door in order to 'say hello' to Senna but they were just keeping teleporting back in the Inner Sanctum right after opening the door and changing cell... Maybe these two bugs are related.

I didn't have the ESC bug, but I had a bug where Senna started a masturbation animation while I was not in the temple itself but in Inner Sanctum and I could hear her moaning, then I got back to the temple and I could see her fly while her body was kinda possessed by Sanguine (or Dibella?) like in 'The Exorcist', you know ? She was flying all over the temple, her legs were wide opened and her arms were going in all directions, her waist twisted on itself so her boobs could say 'hello' to her butt... and then she fell down above one of the new Dibella statues and she started to masturbate normally. Creeeeeeepy.  :unsure:

And I got a bug where the sisters and mother Hamal in the Inner Sanctum were trying to go through the temple door in order to 'say hello' to Senna but they were just keeping teleporting back in the Inner Sanctum right after opening the door and changing cell... Maybe these two bugs are related.

I think something like that existed when this mod came out initially.  Odd happenings.  Could be something new, but I think I remember stuff like that happening before.  Perhaps old issues still occurring. 

I think something like that existed when this mod came out initially.  Odd happenings.  Could be something new, but I think I remember stuff like that happening before.  Perhaps old issues still occurring. 

Senna flying around - that's unfortunately a SexLab issue. You can get the same for example if you exit an inn while Radiant Prostitution is running a sex scene. It has to do with the sex scene being interrupted by leaving the current cell.

About the sisters getting stuck at the door, this is because the door is locked. It should go away after you finish both 'A night to remember' and 'Heart of Dibella'.

Mmm... Fjotra and Sister Orla seem to sleep in the same bed in my game. The one on the left of the Dibella shrine in the room.

EDIT - And for the locked door bug, ending 'Heart Of Dibella' quest solved it, the door seems to be open now. No more bug. I wonder if it was because of time of day/night or not... need more tests.

I have a problem hopefully someone has the answer to.  After giving Fjorta a token and following the dialogue to sex, the sequence will run without any issues.  Afterwards my toon gets stuck and I cannot move or activate NPCs or world objects.  I have tried the console with enableplayercontrols and that does not work.

Does anyone know of a way to prevent this OR to enable my controls after they have been disabled for the animation?  There has to be a awy to console around this issue.  I just don't know what it is.

I have a problem hopefully someone has the answer to.  After giving Fjorta a token and following the dialogue to sex, the sequence will run without any issues.  Afterwards my toon gets stuck and I cannot move or activate NPCs or world objects.  I have tried the console with enableplayercontrols and that does not work.

Does anyone know of a way to prevent this OR to enable my controls after they have been disabled for the animation?  There has to be a awy to console around this issue.  I just don't know what it is.

Do you have automatic free camera on in SexLab? That seems to cause a lot of things like that.

Yes, I do.  This is where I pout some since I like it.  I have the enhanced first person camera mod along with all the needed clicks in MCM to get what I like.  I'll try diabling the camera and see what happens.  Thank you for the response.

I'm still open to other solutions, btw.

I have been thinking about the "Caught Red Handed" quest and its cast of characters: Haelga, Svana, Bolli, Indaryn, Hofgrir and the player character.

When I first played through this quest I was really hoping that it would turn about so that the player character was the one caught red handed.

Also, "slept with three men in the past month"? Svana sounds like a spoiled brat, and Haelga sounds like someone trying to turn her into a productive member of society. So I was extremely disappointed when the quest ended with Haelga caving. But that's official lore now, so I've been thinking about how this quest might be redeemed...

First, let's assume that Maven and the Thieve's Guild are the reasons Haelga acts so scared (see also: the Taking Care of Business quest). That means that the quest itself probably should not change much ( :( ). However, I think there should be consequences for the player on completing the "Caught Red Handed" quest - Dibella will not be pleased, and clearly the player needs a firm hand directing him or her. (Or failing it - if the player kills one of the men AND takes the Mark of Dibella from his body, the player should get a bounty the next day if one was not already applied to the player.)

Unfortunately right about here, my imagination and my reasoning ability part company. What I'd want is some independent agent involved, some entrapment, and a situation where the player cannot escape without engaging in eroticism. I have been trying to think about simple puzzle quests involving a need for properly timed or synchronized orgasms or other sexual states as the key to getting out of a bondage setting (failure means having to try again). Ideally, also, the player should have to make some kind of commitment (either positive or negative) about future issues involving Dibella's people. (The player should need to aid or hunt Dibella's people. The latter would be a traditional, boring skyrim murder quest.)

Anyways, when I looked at what would be involved in setting up this kind of quest, here is how far I got:

Quest \ 00041F91 <FreeformRiften11>

Skyrim.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

My initial plan, before studying the quest, was to have Svana disappear after two of the marks had been confiscated. She would be in a pillory, and have been suffering non-painful torment and would have accused the player of terrible things. Haelga and friends would subject the player to a similar fate and - after discovering the real course of events - would ease off and suggest to the player "You would do so much better aiding Dibella.") Quest fun would follow...

Misc. Item \ 00041F95 <FFRiften11Mark>

Skyrim.esm

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

(This update to that misc item is the reason I am posting this message in this thread.)

Also there seem to be three different Statues of Dibella, because of the structure of the thieves guild quest line:

Misc. Item \ 00021EA3 <TG01HaelgaStatue>

Misc. Item \ 0006C9EF <T01Chalice>

Misc. Item \ 0010CC6A <TG01HaelgaStatuePost>

(TG01HaelgaStatue is the one that the player can use to coerce Haelga in the thieve's guild quest line). I have not thought of good consequences for the player for Taking Care of Business. But I imagine that Haelga should offer to appease the player or, if the player is not dangerous enough, would try to get someone to make the player behave "properly". Or maybe the player would be offered a quest which has a a high difficulty ending with a sexual submit option?

Interesting ideas.

I want to do something with Haelga and Svana, but I don't want to interfere with the main quest between them (especially with other mods like SexLab Solutions potentially touching that quest).

It would be better to start a new quest after Red handed is over - with two beginnings depending on how you complete the quest.

Haelga could want some revenge or a way to make it up to Dibella... maybe by getting Svana to become more... enlightened into her aunt's ways.

Love the mod.  Love the statues.  Would like to see some MF statues.  Would like a way to "earn" dibella marks (maybe mercy sex to some NPCs).  Question: When asking for the "gift", the bit where you pay some gold and get some random item in return, is there supposed to be a sex animation?  Cuz mine doesnt do that.  Also, I play a male character and had to force my character to female to get the "overcome by the need to approach the altar" bit where I then masturbate.  It'd be cool if it worked for males....  The entire quest would be cool to be fully available to males.  It'd be nice if that "overcome by the need to approach the altar" would be some random chance (like 30%) of happening every time you enter the temple, and maybe with a partner.  Also, when I ask Sybil if I can do anything, and I sometimes help out with sex, is it supposed to do anything afterwards?  Or is the sex it?  (I'm okay if that's it, just want to know).

Another question: each member has some bit of dialog about "teaching me about the mind" or "teach me about the body".  Is this JUST dialog, or is there supposed to be more?  Mine is just the dialog.  Bit awkward.  Would have thought that the dialog about the body would have resulted in a sex demonstration, for example.  Would be nice to be able to have a lore-ish way to initiate sex with members of the cult besides Sybil, and that seems like a built-in way to accomplish it.

Finally, when I turned in 5 dibella marks, I got the perk point, but I also got a healing spell effect come over me, and it continued until I ran out of mana.  It's like I was forced to cast healing on myself until I ran out of mana, and then it stopped.  No harm done, just weird cuz I have a lot of mana and a lot of regen, so the healing effect lasted like 3 or 4 minutes!

Love the mod.  Love the statues.  Would like to see some MF statues.  Would like a way to "earn" dibella marks (maybe mercy sex to some NPCs).  Question: When asking for the "gift", the bit where you pay some gold and get some random item in return, is there supposed to be a sex animation?  Cuz mine doesnt do that.  Also, I play a male character and had to force my character to female to get the "overcome by the need to approach the altar" bit where I then masturbate.  It'd be cool if it worked for males....  The entire quest would be cool to be fully available to males.  It'd be nice if that "overcome by the need to approach the altar" would be some random chance (like 30%) of happening every time you enter the temple, and maybe with a partner.  Also, when I ask Sybil if I can do anything, and I sometimes help out with sex, is it supposed to do anything afterwards?  Or is the sex it?  (I'm okay if that's it, just want to know).

Another question: each member has some bit of dialog about "teaching me about the mind" or "teach me about the body".  Is this JUST dialog, or is there supposed to be more?  Mine is just the dialog.  Bit awkward.  Would have thought that the dialog about the body would have resulted in a sex demonstration, for example.  Would be nice to be able to have a lore-ish way to initiate sex with members of the cult besides Sybil, and that seems like a built-in way to accomplish it.

Finally, when I turned in 5 dibella marks, I got the perk point, but I also got a healing spell effect come over me, and it continued until I ran out of mana.  It's like I was forced to cast healing on myself until I ran out of mana, and then it stopped.  No harm done, just weird cuz I have a lot of mana and a lot of regen, so the healing effect lasted like 3 or 4 minutes!

Thanks for the feedback.

The mod still needs a lot of work and it full of temporary, place-holder kind of things.

I will try to find more time to flesh it out after summer.

I have learned a lot in the sex months or so since the last release. 

For my own amusement I've been playing part of the character punishment for sneaking in is to be a temple prostitute and offer herself to anyone who enters the temple. Would it be possible make one of the priestess a madam for Radiant Prostitution?