The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

When you exit the Broken Tower Redoubt with Fjotra she stops at the dead forsworn guard by the door and says "Im going to find out who did this" not an appropreate comment when the dead is one who kidnaped you and the person who saved you is the one who did the killing.

This might be preventable if Fjotra is neutral to the  T01fjotra faction and the forswan remain frendly to it ?

Fajota could even be changed to enemy of the faction in the script removing her bindings (assuming the faction is only applied to the forsown, and not to the player :) ) the risk is wether the player has cleared all the forsworn from Broken Tower and when they fast-travel back to markath so wont meet any living forsworn.

The change to enemy, putting Fjorta at risk, may not be to bad vs inappropreate dialog as the player should have dealt with all the Forsworn and any left may take tha attituded kill the escapee is better than leting her get away.

Thanks for the reminder. I noticed that as well and forgot to add it to the to-do list.

Don;t know how easy it would be but how about if the player has not cleared area (there is a flag on map  don;t know if scripts can test for it though) spawning two forsworn out side the tower when Fjorta removes her bindings. Acts as a punishment to the player if they try to skip clearing the redoubt properly (i.e. skip down the cliff at the back and kill just the one forswan & brier hart). and is more relaistic with the nosie the player would make killing at the top of the tower some one inside, if there are any alive, would come to see what was going on.

Tried out 0.5 and as far as I went with it (finished finding the Sybel and started hunting down Marks to bump her along the way to greatness) everything was fine. Trying out 0.6a now and cannot complete the Sybel quest as I have gotten her back to the temple and she keeps saying "I hope we get to Markarth soon". 

Any suggestions welcome to fix or as this is still in developement just bump past this would be welcome.

Very nice, I love the idea and what you did with the Dibella temple.  I hadn't been able to start the quest (haven't found out how), but I'm sure it is awesome.  I just went to the temple (A night to remember), but nothing happen (like I read earlier) so I guess I'll try to still the statue then get the Sybil and see from there. 

Keep up the good work :)

pc deadlocked after sex with fjotra. this is a malfunction of sexlab 1.31. i screamed there often enough : " i want my Keyboard back ", but no one cares. so now your mod is  hitten by that. atm unplayable.

Turn off free camera in the sexlab mcm options and it should run OK.

i will test that next time. but - free camera is the best thing of sl1.31 and the only visible change to 1.24

edit : yes it works, but now game ctd when fjotra wants to starts sex with pc.

however, i think getting 50 dibella marks for one step up seems to be a very long way.

pc deadlocked after sex with fjotra. this is a malfunction of sexlab 1.31. i screamed there often enough : " i want my Keyboard back ", but no one cares. so now your mod is  hitten by that. atm unplayable.

Turn off free camera in the sexlab mcm options and it should run OK.

So far so good (just returned to the temple with Fjotra).

My only complaint so far is the heavy lag in the temple. Wow, it's supreme. :D I'll see what I can do at my end, but it's a lower end machine I am playing on and the temple is reminding me that I really should build something more powerful.

So far so good (just returned to the temple with Fjotra).

My only complaint so far is the heavy lag in the temple. Wow, it's supreme. :D I'll see what I can do at my end, but it's a lower end machine I am playing on and the temple is reminding me that I really should build something more powerful.

That's because of the high definition statues I added.

azmodan22 found a way to reduce their size dramatically so they will be much easier on your machine in the next update.

is there any way one could put the appearance of those dibella statues into a body mesh/texture? whole body looks so well detailed, especially the vagina

Talk to azmodan22 about that.

I doubt it is possible - the statues were made in a 3d software unrelated to Skyrim as far as I can tell. 

The dress visible on some of the new statues is called Eterna dress I think and it is available as a download for UNP - http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/26064936.html

I will be including it in a future update to the mods.

Ok this is bugging me i was gave the marks and leveled her up to rank 2, and then i trained in diabella sex arts thing, i then got a little pop thingy in the top right of my screen saying my sexlab was -1 how do i fix this because i do believe this mod caused this o.o if you don't know a link would help.

Ok this is bugging me i was gave the marks and leveled her up to rank 2, and then i trained in diabella sex arts thing, i then got a little pop thingy in the top right of my screen saying my sexlab was -1 how do i fix this because i do believe this mod caused this o.o if you don't know a link would help.

What was the exact message at the top of your screen?

"Unable to start SexLab Animation: -1"

Edit: this is after i ask for the debellan sex training, also it won't let me do anything sexlab (no animations play)

Try installing the latest version. The statues in the picture tell me you have an earlier version installed.

I have seen similar effects coming from other mods. It happens that SexLab gets stuck sometimes and things you are still engaged in an animation long after it is done.

To fix that, the only solution I know is to go in the SexLab menu and select the Reset option. 

You will lose stats and maybe your diary, but it will get SexLab running again.

It says to report if the temple of dibella is crashing. so, here i am. I really dont want to unistall this mod, i was wondering what i can do to make it work?

Is it crashing when you open the menu?

If it is, the only workaround is to get out of the temple before opening the menu for anything. Inventory seems to be working ok. It is the Journal, Map and overall main menu that seem to be crashing while inside the temple.

I am at a loss about what is going on here.

Nice idea for a mod this: Just about to rescue Fjotra so would like to try it out. Only problem I have is that I get a CTD immediately on load up (you know the one right after the Bethesda logo). To pin it down (like I did with X-Children after finding one of the makeover mods changed one of the children Lars Battleborn) causing the same CTD. Unticking Lars from the list solved this problem) so I would like to know if you have changed any existing NPC's in your mod then I'd be grateful if you could let me know. Cheers.

Also I notice it requires Zaz but that's now integrated into Sexlab and redundant so I've uninstalled it.as I have Sexlab 1.20 

Looking forward to using the mod. Oh if I find the solution myself I'll post it too. :-)

run tes5 edit and is an error comes up, look at the end of the log and you will see which .esp is causing the crash

Hi,

I love the concept of this mod, but I have a few questions, most of which are probably caused by my own ignorance.

1. I completed the "Agent of Dibella" quest before installing this mod and when I re-entered the Inner Sanctum, Fjotra was in miners clothers with restraints. Is this normal?

2. I "trained" Fjotra a few times, but her outfit has not changed and when I try and help her again, all she says is "thanks for rescuing me". What do I have to do to progress the quest at this point?

3. While in the Inner Sanctum, the sisters and mother appeared to just be stuck at the stairs trying to enter the Entrance Hall. Is this normal?

4. After reaching the point described in Question 2, the sisters and mother enter the Entrance Hall. Should this happen?

5. How do I get marks of Dibella?

6. Whenever I ask one of the sisters "Can you make my beautiful?" - I get a CTD. Anyone know why this happens?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but this mod seems kinda awesome and I've love to get it up and running properly.

Hi,

I love the concept of this mod, but I have a few questions, most of which are probably caused by my own ignorance.

1. I completed the "Agent of Dibella" quest before installing this mod and when I re-entered the Inner Sanctum, Fjotra was in miners clothers with restraints. Is this normal?

2. I "trained" Fjotra a few times, but her outfit has not changed and when I try and help her again, all she says is "thanks for rescuing me". What do I have to do to progress the quest at this point?

3. While in the Inner Sanctum, the sisters and mother appeared to just be stuck at the stairs trying to enter the Entrance Hall. Is this normal?

4. After reaching the point described in Question 2, the sisters and mother enter the Entrance Hall. Should this happen?

5. How do I get marks of Dibella?

6. Whenever I ask one of the sisters "Can you make my beautiful?" - I get a CTD. Anyone know why this happens?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but this mod seems kinda awesome and I've love to get it up and running properly.

First, make sure you install the latest version. It has important improvements to the behavior of the sisters.

1- The miner clothes is her default outfit. Since you have Agent of Dibella, she should be following mother Hamal and in doing so, trigger the quest that controls her education. If that is not happening, I will have to do more tests about adding the mod to a game where Agent of Dibella has already been granted.

2- Her outfit changes when she walks in the main temple and into the inner sanctum (two area triggers do that). She needs sex and marks of Dibella to advance and change outfits (although I have to double check if sex points still work).

3- That sounds a lot like the older version of the mods. I thought I fixed that in the latest version. Let me know if you have the latest version installed since that would mean what I added didn't really work.

4- The sisters are on a schedule. They will be in the temple at some point of the day.

5- You can get marks in loot lists from enemies of Dibella (forsworn, hagravens), around known followers (and even in some stores) and later, as rewards from upcoming quests.

6- That's a crash caused by the Race menu. You should install this mod to fix it: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33226/?

First, make sure you install the latest version. It has important improvements to the behavior of the sisters.

1- The miner clothes is her default outfit. Since you have Agent of Dibella, she should be following mother Hamal and in doing so, trigger the quest that controls her education. If that is not happening, I will have to do more tests about adding the mod to a game where Agent of Dibella has already been granted.

2- Her outfit changes when she walks in the main temple and into the inner sanctum (two area triggers do that). She needs sex and marks of Dibella to advance and change outfits (although I have to double check if sex points still work).

3- That sounds a lot like the older version of the mods. I thought I fixed that in the latest version. Let me know if you have the latest version installed since that would mean what I added didn't really work.

4- The sisters are on a schedule. They will be in the temple at some point of the day.

5- You can get marks in loot lists from enemies of Dibella (forsworn, hagravens), around known followers (and even in some stores) and later, as rewards from upcoming quests.

6- That's a crash caused by the Race menu. You should install this mod to fix it: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33226/?

Hi - thanks very much for the prompt and detailed response. I comprehend the points you've made.

I'm using v0.6a, which I think is the most up-to-date version.

As an update, I've managed to trigger the quest now by I leaving the temple completely and then went back into the inner sanctum.

I've since progressed to the Acolyte stage. Fjotra's wearing the Dibella white uniform, and I'm still giving her Marks of Dibella progression.

Unfortunately, I can't get Fjotra past the Acolyte stage. I've given her 50 marks and Hamal keeps summoning Fjotra, but the quest won't advance.

The mother and sisters appear to still be going back and forth between rooms, but this can usually be fixed my waiting an hour or going into the main entrance of the temple, then back to the Inner Sanctum.

I did encounter a couple of additional quirks as a I progressed, namely:

- The option to talk to Fjotra tends to stay on screen during the act, even though the button doesn't do anything.

- After Fjotra progressed to an Acolyte, the temple became locked and I had to pick the lock to get in

- You can assist Fjotra before the quest begins

- Mother Hamal trained Fjotra 4 or 5 times during the Acolyte progression sequence and she seemed to revert back to the miners clothes until I left and reentered the temple

- Fjotra appears to have a gap between her neck and body after progressing to Acolyte status

Thanks for the feedback :)

The quest for her education is not complete yet, so she is stuck at Acolyte for now.

On the bright side, you should have a few perk points to spend as a result of your dedication to the education of the Sybil :)

The gap with her neck comes from issues between the clothes and the body shape you use for your NPCs. The next version will have a custom race for the sisters, so that will be fixed eventually.

The temple doors are locked at night. Check the time next time it is locked and wait for day time.

got the crash on opening menu in my follower home mod to. think its simple to much clutter with 30 follower girls and all have there own modet armor.^^

have you tryed optimazion for your cells? heres a tutorial for that. side is german but the video is english.