The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I played this a while back. I never crashed inside the temple, but it lagged like there was no tommorow. I didn't try optimizing textures or anything, but any time I looked lengthwise through the temple (either direction) it would hit me hard on the framerate. The statues?

I played this a while back. I never crashed inside the temple, but it lagged like there was no tommorow. I didn't try optimizing textures or anything, but any time I looked lengthwise through the temple (either direction) it would hit me hard on the framerate. The statues?

The statues are too high resolution in this version.

I have the optimized versions ready for the next update.

Crashes happen in the temple when using the ESC menu. That's the part I am really after.

Just saying thanks for taking the time to create and refine this mod.  I haven't actually tested it, or in fact gone more than 50 feet past the tutorial cave, but this is one of the things I'm most looking forward to.  Hooking up with this girls-only cult. ;p  I always felt pretty confident that it's what the devs really meant to strongly imply, so I think of this mod as a fleshing-out of that intent.  And it is legitimized by the care and attention to detail.  (As for how the Sybil looks, well, there's nothing stopping folks from substituting in a different model. ;p )

Don't know if it's related or not, but I copied the IDs for the statues so I could spruce up Lakeview Manor and I get CTDs sometimes when they come into view. Never had any issues around there before I turned it into the erotic statuary.

Also, I play a female PC and the ladies never initiate sex with me either. I had assumed the mind/body thing was just something that hadn't been implemented yet.

And, I've seen the sisters congregate in the bath, but never seen them actually do anything but stand around.

Lastly, a couple of questions. The Sybil in my game is some sort of badass within the sisterhood now, a master or something, yet nothing seems to be different. Is there some progression that's supposed to happen or is that still on the things to do list? The other thing is that occasionally my PC will have some sort of magical effect going on around her and her magica will decrease down to zero. What's the purpose of that?

Cool mod, BTW. Thanks for your efforts.

Don't know if it's related or not, but I copied the IDs for the statues so I could spruce up Lakeview Manor and I get CTDs sometimes when they come into view. Never had any issues around there before I turned it into the erotic statuary.

Also, I play a female PC and the ladies never initiate sex with me either. I had assumed the mind/body thing was just something that hadn't been implemented yet.

And, I've seen the sisters congregate in the bath, but never seen them actually do anything but stand around.

Lastly, a couple of questions. The Sybil in my game is some sort of badass within the sisterhood now, a master or something, yet nothing seems to be different. Is there some progression that's supposed to happen or is that still on the things to do list? The other thing is that occasionally my PC will have some sort of magical effect going on around her and her magica will decrease down to zero. What's the purpose of that?

Cool mod, BTW. Thanks for your efforts.

Not yet... but I am still hoping to find time to complete the main quest at least.

The sisters are not doing much in the bath area... they just go there for now.

I really love this mod :blush:

but i have some problem, i don't know is this a bug or something when i had a quest "The Slow and The Horny". the marker for the quest isn't working.. i don't know what to do? can you help me?

Wrong mod, the mod you're referencing is 'The Guild' http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20485-sexlab-guild-v9/

but i  got that quest from one of khajit in that place? i had no idea what to do?

interesting, probably a dumb question but will this mod and the quests work for guys?  anyway i look forward to the 1.0 release, until then i think i'll hang back, lord knows i have started enough new games to last a life time due to mod issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone working on this Mod?

At this rate, probably not before summer.

I am slowly making my way back through updates of my other mods. 

I just released an update to Alicia and to Hormones today after a month away because of work.

The biggest one will be the rewrite of SD+. 

I will return to the Sisterhood once SD+ is more stable (or if I get sick of it and switch to something else).

• 3 weeks later...

ok after i find the sybil and bring her back to the temple and she gets to acolyte stage nothing happens i get no quest or anything else what am i supposed to do after that? any help would be much aprecheated, How do i initiate any other quest the only one i did is find the sybil!

ok after i find the sybil and bring her back to the temple and she gets to acolyte stage nothing happens i get no quest or anything else what am i supposed to do after that? any help would be much aprecheated, How do i initiate any other quest the only one i did is find the sybil!

That's the only quest so far.

You can make her progress through a few stages by giving her Marks of Dibella but that's about it so far.

Unless someone steps in to write quests for this mod, it will take a few months before I work on it again (too busy with SD+, Hormones, Mind Control and Alicia).

Hello! 

I've just downloaded the mod yesterday, it's gorgeous so far, but I can't enter the Inner Sanctum. Everything works perfect except when I open that door and the game crashes. Sometimes it crashes even when I walk through the temple entrance. I've tried everything from deleting the other mods to TES5Edit... I am so curious of what lies behind that door, the temple looks amazing. Any ideas?

Hello! 

I've just downloaded the mod yesterday, it's gorgeous so far, but I can't enter the Inner Sanctum. Everything works perfect except when I open that door and the game crashes. Sometimes it crashes even when I walk through the temple entrance. I've tried everything from deleting the other mods to TES5Edit... I am so curious of what lies behind that door, the temple looks amazing. Any ideas?

I sometimes get crashes just trying to enter the main part of the temple, but not the inner sanctum.  The mod adds a new entrance, have you tried going in that way?  When you come up the steps to the main entrance door, keep going past it and down some steps to what used to be a dead end, but now has a back door.  I'm not sure if you can pick the lock to get in if you've never found it from the inside, but it might be worth trying.

Hello! 

I sometimes get crashes just trying to enter the main part of the temple, but not the inner sanctum.  The mod adds a new entrance, have you tried going in that way?  When you come up the steps to the main entrance door, keep going past it and down some steps to what used to be a dead end, but now has a back door.  I'm not sure if you can pick the lock to get in if you've never found it from the inside, but it might be worth trying.

Yeah, I've got some crashes at the main part too. So, I've tried the back door: I can get through it, but, again, when I try to open Inner Sanctum it welcomes me with a spontaneous crash :(. The content behind that door is still a mystery for me :P :\.

EDIT: I did it! Looks like I needed to get the key first even if I already had the key from a previous quest. For some strange reason I can't see the quest but I suspect the framework is guilty since the 1.57 update... Corrupts every new save :\.

There is a key hidden somewhere inside the temple entrance :)

You can also lockpick the door if you have the skills.

It worked with lockpick ;). Although, it still crashes when I try to open Inner Sanctum :\.

Hello! 

Yeah, I've got some crashes at the main part too. So, I've tried the back door: I can get through it, but, again, when I try to open Inner Sanctum it welcomes me with a spontaneous crash :(. The content behind that door is still a mystery for me :P :\.

EDIT: I did it! Looks like I needed to get the key first even if I already had the key from a previous quest. For some strange reason I can't see the quest but I suspect the framework is guilty since the 1.57 update... Corrupts every new save :\.

There is a key hidden somewhere inside the temple entrance :)

You can also lockpick the door if you have the skills.

It worked with lockpick ;). Although, it still crashes when I try to open Inner Sanctum :\.

The inner sanctum thing would hopefully be solved in the next release. If I remember correctly, there is a quest problem involving "a night to remember" and skyrimil's other project SD+ and stuff(I have not encountered the crash problems but I assume it has something to do with these). The inner sanctum is locked until the sanguine quest in the vanilla game.

- Game crashes when opening main menu (ESC key) inside Temple

Please report this issue if it happens to you. I am trying find out if it is only happening on my side.

Don't know if you still need this information but happens on my system too.

In the Temple in Markath pressed esc and flying out of the game.