The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

You know that bug where sometimes no matter what you do when you first enter the sanctum to start the quest Mother Hamal and the sisters there all attack you?

Well, wondering if anyone knows whether or not it breaks anything with this mod if (running SD+) you end up enslaved there?

Thanks.

I am thinking about installing this mod soon but was wondering if it is still being actively worked on, if I should hold out til a newer update is available.

It is not actively worked on at this moment but it is not abandoned either.

I will resume work on it in a few weeks once I am passed this current crunch time at work.

I am thinking about installing this mod soon but was wondering if it is still being actively worked on, if I should hold out til a newer update is available.

It is not actively worked on at this moment but it is not abandoned either.

I will resume work on it in a few weeks once I am passed this current crunch time at work.

No worries, looking forward to your next update. I am still planning to give this a try when you get a bit further along with the mod. I think it will be a very cool addition.

i think i have that ctd upon going into the main menu bug you described... (based on papyrus logs that say vm is freezing, then frozen, never thaws, and the log ends.This is pretty much every time i open a door in the temple or press esc).  Do you want my mod list, save, and/or papyrus log or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Thanks for the mod. I have lots of fun with it

Some issues i have had :

- the npc are often getting blocked around the door or cross infinitely the door between inner sanctuary and upper sanctuary. I had to leave the temple or convince them (with other mods) to go away to clear that door.

- I've never seen baths being used by the npc

- the doors of the temple are being closed every few days (night and day) and I have to lockpick to enter (I dont remember it was the same issue whitout this mod but I wasn't going there so often). It's weird to have to enter like that because everybody there is happy to see me when i come and I even f**k their younger sybil ...

- the progression of the sybil is really slow. I had to stay at least ten days away to come back and see changes despite of all the marks i gave to her (I used console for the marks). It took me lots of real time too see sybil progression (even if I was cheating with console commands for the marks).

- when she becomes an initiate she doesnt want my assistance anymore (...) which is a pitty. She only thanks me for my help in rescueing.

Is this last point intended ?

Hello

Thanks for the mod. I have lots of fun with it

Some issues i have had :

- the npc are often getting blocked around the door or cross infinitely the door between inner sanctuary and upper sanctuary. I had to leave the temple or convince them (with other mods) to go away to clear that door.

- I've never seen baths being used by the npc

- the doors of the temple are being closed every few days (night and day) and I have to lockpick to enter (I dont remember it was the same issue whitout this mod but I wasn't going there so often). It's weird to have to enter like that because everybody there is happy to see me when i come and I even f**k their younger sybil ...

- the progression of the sybil is really slow. I had to stay at least ten days away to come back and see changes despite of all the marks i gave to her (I used console for the marks). It took me lots of real time too see sybil progression (even if I was cheating with console commands for the marks).

- when she becomes an initiate she doesnt want my assistance anymore (...) which is a pitty. She only thanks me for my help in rescueing.

Is this last point intended ?

It is intended.,. and so is the slow progression.

This was in prevision of other quests to grant you marks, but I haven't started work on those yet (too distracted with other mods to work on at the moment).

It is not hopeless though.

The work I am doing on other mods is refining my understanding of Papyrus and CK editor, and I will be able to do a lot more next time I work on this one.

Just a question here...

Do you need to do "A night to remember" (Sanguine quest) before you start this one?

In vanilla the inner sanctum is locked until you do that.

Really? That's the explanation for the locked door?

I have been running around in circles trying to figure that one out.

That quest is not required for this mod to work but I will have to look more closely into the relationships of the two quests (I guess the devs didn't want interference between the sisters and the state of the temple before and after the 'night to remember').

Uhm, thing is if I short with LOOT I just found I dont cdt, but with BOSS sorting I do cdt

but now, I'd need to test it more to see if effectivelly there's some kind of conflict in the classic order.

:o

Also, great mod! Best sexlab quest, hope you can find time to add more features :)

(Though the sybil is very ugly...)

Uhm, thing is if I short with LOOT I just found I dont cdt, but with BOSS sorting I do cdt

but now, I'd need to test it more to see if effectivelly there's some kind of conflict in the classic order.

:o

Also, great mod! Best sexlab quest, hope you can find time to add more features :)

(Though the sybil is very ugly...)

Thanks

Load order is something I had not considered.

What's wrong with Sybil? I find her cute :)

Hey Skyrimll someone else posted a thread about this here linking back to the Nexus thread about this mod. It is a WIP, but thought you might find it interesting as I think it might work great with your mod. A link to the thread below.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1477877-college-of-dibella/

Thanks

As long as they don't move it to Markarth, it would work fine. 

You could even suggest making Marks of Dibella a currency at the College. They would be redeemable with the new Sybil in my mod :)

Hey skyrimll, do you know when v 0.7 is going to be out? I was also wondering if their could be bigger rooms and a quest where the temple officially "opens" and you could have random NPC's coming in to get sex training? Also, why do the sisters of dibella not do anything when you ask "what can you teach me about the body"? all they do is say the mind/body is the most sensual organ. Is there supposed to be a sex scene that triggers?

It is intended.,. and so is the slow progression.

This was in prevision of other quests to grant you marks, but I haven't started work on those yet (too distracted with other mods to work on at the moment).

It is not hopeless though.

The work I am doing on other mods is refining my understanding of Papyrus and CK editor, and I will be able to do a lot more next time I work on this one.

It will be nice to be rewarded for having worked so hard. I suggest being approched by the sybil becomed initiate for more intimacy. :)

Hey skyrimll, do you know when v 0.7 is going to be out? I was also wondering if their could be bigger rooms and a quest where the temple officially "opens" and you could have random NPC's coming in to get sex training? Also, why do the sisters of dibella not do anything when you ask "what can you teach me about the body"? all they do is say the mind/body is the most sensual organ. Is there supposed to be a sex scene that triggers?

It will be a few months before I revisit the Sisterhood again.

I have a lot to do with my other mods and there is so much left to do with this one that it will take me a while before I can focus on doing it properly.

Regarding your suggestions:

- bigger rooms: not going to happen. I don't want to mess up the temple more than I already did.

- opening the temple to random NPCs: that is planned. 

- sisters don't do anything when you ask them to teach you: they should have sex with you. There must be a bug or a conflict preventing the animation from playing.

I have a lot to do with my other mods and there is so much left to do with this one that it will take me a while before I can focus on doing it properly.

- bigger rooms: not going to happen. I don't want to mess up the temple more than I already did.

- sisters don't do anything when you ask them to teach you: they should have sex with you. There must be a bug or a conflict preventing the animation from playing.

Ok thanks, but do the sisters have sex with you only if you are a female character? Cuz i play as a male character. Also do you know of any incompatibilites with other mods? One final question, are the sisters not supposed to take a bath cuz i neverrr see them in the underground baths.

Also, since you said you don't have that much time to focus on this mod, is their anyway I can help cuz i have SOME modding experience.

Ok thanks, but do the sisters have sex with you only if you are a female character? Cuz i play as a male character. Also do you know of any incompatibilites with other mods? One final question, are the sisters not supposed to take a bath cuz i neverrr see them in the underground baths.

Also, since you said you don't have that much time to focus on this mod, is their anyway I can help cuz i have SOME modding experience.

I don't think I had a restriction on gender but it is a possibility. I haven't looked at the code for a long time.

The sisters should be visiting the baths from 5 to 8 pm every day if I remember well.

Any kind of help is welcome!

You can either track down one of the issues listed on the first page (I would be especially grateful for any insight into why the game tends to crash when you save inside the temple).

Or you can pick on the many ideas of quests further down the page (second post of this forum thread) and start building your own Dibella compatible quest (make it compatible by handing out Marks of Dibella that can be redeemed to the Sybil).

I've been looking into the problem with the crash inside the temple skyrimll, I'm thinking it has to do with a deleted vanilla navmesh. Here's the output of TESVEdit for your plugin:

Removing: DefaultSandboxCurrentLocation1024 [PACK:000BFB6B]
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done] Processed Records: 675, Removed Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBB7A] (places DragonsTongue "Dragon's Tongue" [iNGR:000889A2] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0008F967] (places StatueDibella [sTAT:0008F965] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0008F968] (places DweRmSmCounter01 [sTAT:00058602] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0008F969] (places StatueDibella [sTAT:0008F965] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBFF] (places DweRmSmCounter01 [sTAT:00058602] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBFE] (places DweFacadeTowerArch01 [sTAT:00055123] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBFD] (places DweFacadeTowerArchXtnd128 [sTAT:0002D0CA] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBFC] (places DweFacadeTowerSpacer01 [sTAT:00055C0B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBFA] (places DweWallCap02 [sTAT:0005CDF3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBF9] (places DweFacadeTowerSpacer01 [sTAT:00055C0B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBF3] (places DweFacadeTowerArchXtnd128 [sTAT:0002D0CA] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBF2] (places DweFacadeTowerSpacer01 [sTAT:00055C0B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBF1] (places DweFacadeTowerBase01 [sTAT:00055124] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBEF] (places DweFacadeTowerSpacer01 [sTAT:00055C0B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBEC] (places DweFacadeBalcony01 [sTAT:00055197] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBF2C] (places DweRmSmCounter01 [sTAT:00058602] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleofDibella "Temple of Dibella" [CELL:00016DF3])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBF2E] (places DweClutterBowlShape02 [sTAT:0006DBE5] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleofDibella "Temple of Dibella" [CELL:00016DF3])
Undeleting: [REFR:000CBF2F] (places DweClutterBowlShape02 [sTAT:0006DBE5] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleofDibella "Temple of Dibella" [CELL:00016DF3])
[undeleting and Disabling References done] Processed Records: 674, Undeleted Records: 18, Elapsed Time: 00:00
<Warning: Plugin contains 1 deleted NavMeshes which can not be undeleted>

I've been looking into the problem with the crash inside the temple skyrimll, I'm thinking it has to do with a deleted vanilla navmesh. Here's the output of TESVEdit for your plugin:

Removing: DefaultSandboxCurrentLocation1024 [PACK:000BFB6B]

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done] Processed Records: 675, Removed Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Undeleting: [REFR:000CBB7A] (places DragonsTongue "Dragon's Tongue" [iNGR:000889A2] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0008F967] (places StatueDibella [sTAT:0008F965] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0008F968] (places DweRmSmCounter01 [sTAT:00058602] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0008F969] (places StatueDibella [sTAT:0008F965] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBFF] (places DweRmSmCounter01 [sTAT:00058602] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBFE] (places DweFacadeTowerArch01 [sTAT:00055123] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBFD] (places DweFacadeTowerArchXtnd128 [sTAT:0002D0CA] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBFC] (places DweFacadeTowerSpacer01 [sTAT:00055C0B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBFA] (places DweWallCap02 [sTAT:0005CDF3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBF9] (places DweFacadeTowerSpacer01 [sTAT:00055C0B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBF3] (places DweFacadeTowerArchXtnd128 [sTAT:0002D0CA] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBF2] (places DweFacadeTowerSpacer01 [sTAT:00055C0B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBF1] (places DweFacadeTowerBase01 [sTAT:00055124] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBEF] (places DweFacadeTowerSpacer01 [sTAT:00055C0B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:0006DBEC] (places DweFacadeBalcony01 [sTAT:00055197] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleInnerSanctum "Inner Sanctum" [CELL:0003EA9D])

Undeleting: [REFR:000CBF2C] (places DweRmSmCounter01 [sTAT:00058602] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleofDibella "Temple of Dibella" [CELL:00016DF3])

Undeleting: [REFR:000CBF2E] (places DweClutterBowlShape02 [sTAT:0006DBE5] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleofDibella "Temple of Dibella" [CELL:00016DF3])

Undeleting: [REFR:000CBF2F] (places DweClutterBowlShape02 [sTAT:0006DBE5] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthTempleofDibella "Temple of Dibella" [CELL:00016DF3])

[undeleting and Disabling References done] Processed Records: 674, Undeleted Records: 18, Elapsed Time: 00:00

<Warning: Plugin contains 1 deleted NavMeshes which can not be undeleted>

Thanks for that clue!

I did edit the navmesh to account for the new areas.

I will make a note to erase that from the mod and start over the navmesh.