The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I like these ideas a lot. They would make fun quests. #3 especially :)

I added them to the list of ideas to tackle once I am done with stability issues in this and my other mods.

Yes they was all good idea's though personally I thought 5 was the most intriguing one. :)

I've been following this mod forever......I'm dying to try it but is it stable enough to at this point or should i wait a little longer to get the kinks out? Thanks

There is currently one major issue with random crashes when opening the menu in the Temple. I don't know how long it will be before i fix that.

The next update will be easier on memory load in the Temple. That will be available in a couple of weeks if I don't get too distracted by SD+.

Let's not forget Dibella is a Divine and Sanguine a Daedra. I can feel something there, not sure what ^_-

Sanguine is a prankster tormenter. As Dibella is kind of goddess of fertily and pleasure. So succubi in my eyes are sexual beings that seduce and sexually torment. This would include at least driving males into such deep lust that they would do whatever to get that awful throbbing out of their pants.

So in short dibella = beauty, fertillity, pleasure. Sanguine = lust, tormentor, prankster, sin (bdsm, kinks..). There is also Molag Bal who is the lord of vampires. Which is similar to succubi.. Would mind kf people would not forget him either :P

I've been following this mod forever......I'm dying to try it but is it stable enough to at this point or should i wait a little longer to get the kinks out? Thanks

There is currently one major issue with random crashes when opening the menu in the Temple. I don't know how long it will be before i fix that.

The next update will be easier on memory load in the Temple. That will be available in a couple of weeks if I don't get too distracted by SD+.

I had some stability issues with the thugs that fjorta put on you.

I've got a little problem, when I get to talk to fjorta for the first time and ask if she needs help, the sex animation starts but once it ends I can't move, any ideas?

- -

Edit:

Nevermind, I fixed it by disabling the auto-free camera in the sexlab mod configuration menu.

Second of all, how do you get more marks of dibella besides the ones lying around in the temple?

First off - thanks for this fun mod :shy:

Also, on the subject of a dark side. Molag Bal might also be an interesting option for obvious reasons due to existing locations. I'll drop to spoilers in case it's needed.

For most players there will probably be the Abandoned house with the Molag Bal shrine. Could this be linked both physically and plot-wise? The house is a decent size already. Could you spin it with a corruption of the waters in the Underground Baths from the blood font? That or the simple proximity?

I'll be honest and say that I avoided reading the spoilers in the initial post before playing it. The idea of succubi or similar/Molag Bal occurred and then I saw the 'Dark side' item. Fingers crossed.

One thing I did wonder about is the four beds around the walls of the temple. A lot of the time the NPCs levitate during animations on these. I'm guessing this is due to a collision between the cabinets on the wall, the pillars and the avatars. If that is the case and they need more personal space, could you move items? A suggestion:

Move the wall cabinets 90 degrees so that they lie on the end walls rather than the side walls of the room. Some crates and barrels would need to change but this would allow more space between the pillar and the wall.  You could then move the bedroll slightly which should fix the floating NPCs. This space could still take clutter items but hopefully none that impact the bedroll area.

Last thing is that my NPCs are truly stuck too. They've been at Acolyte forever. I think this is due to Mother Hamal and her inability to work a door any more. She tends to hang out on the stairs side of the Temple/Inner Sanctum door. Other NPCs cluster there too. The temple and the Sanctum are empty and the stairs are full.

Thanks again for your work on this. Great idea and I look forward to the next updates.

PS: There's a typo with one of the dialogues. It reads as 'som other time' instead of 'some other time'. I think it belongs to the Travelling Sister of Dibella but I'm not totally sure.

1. When i start the Game, Fjotra and Anwen has an Neck/Body Missmatch. If than i use console "setnpcweight 99" its all good. Can you fix it, that i must not use the console?

2. I cannot walk after Sex-Animation with Fjotra and when i try to save after the animation, i becom a CTD. Do anyone know why?

Can someone tell me how I start the quest? I visited the Temple of Dibella, but I only were able to get random stuff for a small fee. Maybe a small hint on the download page would be very helpful!

You need to complete the Sybil's rescue quest and receive the Agent of Dibella perk in order to start the new content. 

Find a way to get into the inner sanctum and talk to the sisters there to get that started.

i am not sure what i have done wrong but first of all the temple is locked for me and second when i talk to fjotra it does the sex part and she gets up runs off and quest starts but im stuck there and can not move or do anything at all. Can someone please help me ?

Same Issue here. When I try to save I CTD. 

i am not sure what i have done wrong but first of all the temple is locked for me and second when i talk to fjotra it does the sex part and she gets up runs off and quest starts but im stuck there and can not move or do anything at all. Can someone please help me ?

Did you try to save outside of the Temple as well?

i save outside the temple and is still load and i use the command to unlock the door too and same issue .

i can confirm the locked temple door, doesn't seem to stop npc tho, also have different issue, it seems fjotra and the other sister(not senna) like to hang out at the inter door of the sanctum just repeatedly going thru it and coming back. alos cus of that issue the sister dont really do anything

update: ok i made sure it was on bottom of the load order, still the still same issues, the locked temple seems to start after 24 hours of in game time, before that it works fine

ok after some heavy testing include a full re-install of skyrim( i keep the bsa, and copy of mods so not that bad)

this on a install with only skyrim and the mods needed for this mod to run

*Temple door being locked its random, seems if leave the city and wait three days it unlocked but i hang out in the temple or sleep in temple it locks

*the quests dont seem to trigger very fast, i had to leave the city and got riverwood, and wait 7 game days then went back in the inner temple to get the trigger

*the sisters and mother are still just hanging out but the inner door of the sanctum just opening the door and disappearing and re-spawning back in on the stairs.

Edit and this the issues i have with my mods installed too, with the add issue that sisters dont wear the clothing they should wear so the issue above plus this one, load order list added

i save outside the temple and is still load and i use the command to unlock the door too and same issue .

I also have the stuck after Fjotra first oral encounter. Tried versions 0.5 and 0.6. I get an over-encumbered message during sex and can't move. I can change angles with my mouse and can hit ESC to get the menu and ~ brings up the console but movement keys and TAB don't work. Triend enableplayercontrols in console but no improvement.