The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

The temple doors are locked at night. Check the time next time it is locked and wait for day time.

I originally thought that too - but unfortunately, this was still the case at 10am.

Extrapolating on this point, would it be possible for the mod to allow a player who has become an Agent of Dibella to have unfettered access to the temple, regardless of the time of day?

The temple doors are locked at night. Check the time next time it is locked and wait for day time.

I originally thought that too - but unfortunately, this was still the case at 10am.

Extrapolating on this point, would it be possible for the mod to allow a player who has become an Agent of Dibella to have unfettered access to the temple, regardless of the time of day?

That's the plan.

I haven't been had a chance to track down how the door gets locked regularly yet.

Did you install Zaz? I've had similar problems and I'm pretty sure i didn't follow the Zaz installation correctly which caused problems.

As it is, I've uninstalled both until this mod is further along in development and more stable.

Also, does it make a difference in the mod if you've already completed the vanilla Dibella quest?

Did you install Zaz? I've had similar problems and I'm pretty sure i didn't follow the Zaz installation correctly which caused problems.

As it is, I've uninstalled both until this mod is further along in development and more stable.

Also, does it make a difference in the mod if you've already completed the vanilla Dibella quest?

It shouldn't make a difference since it starts after Agent of Dibella is granted to the Player, but some people reported issues so I need to do more tests.

Well, the mod is stable although I've found Anwen stuck in a constant masturbation animation which looks hilarious when she's moving around the temple on the ground. Have also noticed some of the other issues highlighted here as well (being able to still talk to Fjiotri during animations).

Can't wait until this mod is more developed!

Have noticed that I don't have the option to train in Enchanting/Alchemy (can't remember which one) with Hamal any more. Also, missing or clipping textures with the sisters:

post-89087-0-92580000-1388683737_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-02596000-1388683757_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-77005400-1388683771_thumb.jpgpost-89087-0-46758500-1388683821_thumb.jpg

I'm using CBBE curvy with TBBP

Well, the mod is stable although I've found Anwen stuck in a constant masturbation animation which looks hilarious when she's moving around the temple on the ground. Have also noticed some of the other issues highlighted here as well (being able to still talk to Fjiotri during animations).

Have noticed that I don't have the option to train in Enchanting/Alchemy (can't remember which one) with Hamal any more. Also, missing or clipping textures with the sisters:

That is not exactly missing textures.

That happens when u put A UNP armor on a CBBE body and vise versa. If you use the console to remove their clothes you will see that their texture goes back to normal. 

That is not exactly missing textures.

That happens when u put A UNP armor on a CBBE body and vise versa. If you use the console to remove their clothes you will see that their texture goes back to normal. 

Okay. It's not a major issue anyway and if there are plans for developing the option to give them outfits yourself then it'll solve the problem.

Will wait before raising the issue of no training as I didn't read the install correctly and had the mod move into the second stage of the quest before I exited the temple for the first time without it resetting.

The mod is stable, but I'd recommend waiting until you've done the vanilla quest to rescue Fjotra and brought her back to the temple before you install it so it will skip that chunk of the mod and any issues within.

Also, as previously mentioned on post 1, stick at the bottom of the load order after BOSS has done its thing and then wait 10 days for it to reset (either use waiting menu or go complete other quests in Markarth to kill time.

I can't wait till this mod is in a more stable state to try it........I've been checking everyday to see the updates..... Keep up the great work everyone

It will be a few weeks before the next update.

I just received the new optimized statues, so I may push a small update sooner but I won't have time to do any bug fixing until i am done with this phase of SD+ and my delayed changes to Hormones.

Should not start an animation after the dialog "i need your help", if i'm talking to Fjotra, or is it normal, that nothing happens after that? And the other thing is, nothing happens between Hamal and Fjotra, the sybil is following the mother and they have their dialoges, but thats all. 

The quest after rescuing the Sybil won't start for me, at one time it started but it crashed soon afterwards and at another point I was able to start it by talking to the Sybil but soon after sex act it CTD. Is the release usually this unstable?

I've noticed that on a new game with Dibella loaded, I'm getting strange crashes in Markath, now I can't even complete House of Horrors because it crashes trying to enter the house, I have no problem with it not loaded, so I'm thinking maybe a bad edit somewhere, like the exit from the bathhouse may be causing a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late answers. I got busy with SD+ and neglected my other mods for a while.

Should not start an animation after the dialog "i need your help", if i'm talking to Fjotra, or is it normal, that nothing happens after that? And the other thing is, nothing happens between Hamal and Fjotra, the sybil is following the mother and they have their dialoges, but thats all. 

Animations should start.

Check if SexLab is working properly and use the reset option from the SexLab menu if necessary. 

It is possible SexLab is considering you are still stuck in a scene and refuses to play new scenes.

The quest after rescuing the Sybil won't start for me, at one time it started but it crashed soon afterwards and at another point I was able to start it by talking to the Sybil but soon after sex act it CTD. Is the release usually this unstable?

The quest will start after you receive the Agent of Dibella perk, so make sure you get that first.

After the perk, the Sybil should be following Hamal around. The quest itself will start when they walk in the main temple or into the inner chamber of the Sanctum. 

If they are stuck somewhere, it is possible the quest won't start for a while. Try going away from the temple for a while to let the cell reset and come back to see if the quest can start (best to wait 10 game days).

I've noticed that on a new game with Dibella loaded, I'm getting strange crashes in Markath, now I can't even complete House of Horrors because it crashes trying to enter the house, I have no problem with it not loaded, so I'm thinking maybe a bad edit somewhere, like the exit from the bathhouse may be causing a problem.

That's odd. The only things I changed on the outside of the temple are a few rocks, a pipe, a new tower and the door to the bathhouse. 

I can try the house of horror and see if it crashes for me next time I test it.

Sorry for the late answers. I got busy with SD+ and neglected my other mods for a while.

Animations should start.

Check if SexLab is working properly and use the reset option from the SexLab menu if necessary. 

It is possible SexLab is considering you are still stuck in a scene and refuses to play new scenes.

The quest will start after you receive the Agent of Dibella perk, so make sure you get that first.

After the perk, the Sybil should be following Hamal around. The quest itself will start when they walk in the main temple or into the inner chamber of the Sanctum. 

If they are stuck somewhere, it is possible the quest won't start for a while. Try going away from the temple for a while to let the cell reset and come back to see if the quest can start (best to wait 10 game days).

That's odd. The only things I changed on the outside of the temple are a few rocks, a pipe, a new tower and the door to the bathhouse. 

I can try the house of horror and see if it crashes for me next time I test it.

Thank you for the clue to reset the current animation. This works perfectly for me and after that the animations with Fjotra works just fine.

I am following this mod, I am interested in it.

Though my biggest issue is what if I want or like the direction of the more carnal nature of the Sisters and don't want to stop it but to encourage it? Would be nice if that was a option during this. So far from reading things and to be fair I have not tried it yet, that would be the big thing I would like to see added next.

Make them into a kinky version of the Companions from Firefly is actually what I was thinking. Assuming any Browncoats out there know what I mean. :)

Though my biggest issue is what if I want or like the direction of the more carnal nature of the Sisters and don't want to stop it but to encourage it? Would be nice if that was a option during this. So far from reading things and to be fair I have not tried it yet, that would be the big thing I would like to see added next.

Make them into a kinky version of the Companions from Firefly is actually what I was thinking. Assuming any Browncoats out there know what I mean. :)

That's what I made them into already :)

One of the quests I have in mind will deal with the direction of the Sisterhood... mainly with the consequences of the temple of Markarth taking a more carnal aspect of Dibella. There will be a decision to take eventually... keep the sisterhood on that road or influence them away from it.

That will come later in the year... when I am less distracted by other mods :)

That's what I made them into already :)

One of the quests I have in mind will deal with the direction of the Sisterhood... mainly with the consequences of the temple of Markarth taking a more carnal aspect of Dibella. There will be a decision to take eventually... keep the sisterhood on that road or influence them away from it.

That will come later in the year... when I am less distracted by other mods :)

Ok I got the impression from the OP they was just more or less whoring out and starting to be a little kinky. Also from the description of the mod I got the impression the story arc is about you putting them back on the right path so to speak, where if you did the quests you had no choice but to lead them away from that. I was hoping for a second path you could choose to keep them on the same path they are on and even help lead them further down that path if that makes sense.

Unless I am just reading your OP wrong and that is already a option.

Quite the opposite.

The premise of the mod is that the Sisters want to restore the more sensual side of the cult of Dibella. I want the player to be part of that and influence the outcome but not be the savior or the main actor in the story for a change.

There will be an option to put them on the original path and an option to let them continue, with benefits if you do.

This is a SexLab mod after all :)

The Temples of Dibella always, by the lore, had temple prostitutes. And Dibella has always been the goddess of sexual love and fertility, while Mara was the goddess of marriage and the home. It's not even that unusual a division of labor by real world myth cycle standards: The goddess of young lovers versus the protector of married women and their children.

Which is what makes this such a cool mod. It's one of the few places (along with Sanguine) where SexLab stuff fits without breaking lore. :)

I'd love to see a conflict between Dibella, who is all about loving, consensual sex, and Sanguine, who is all about destructive indulgence and excess. The Dibellans want you to have great sex, great relationships, and spread love. Sanguine wants you to have massive orgies and care only about pleasure, not about your partner or any consequences. Dibella is happiest when you are in love and together; Sanguine is happiest when you've ruined your life and are still crawling back for more.

That would be where this mod could really tie in with Alicia the Pain Slut or Sanguine's Debauchery, as the Dibellans faced off against the Sanguinari and the prudish Vigilants attempted to crush them both.

Quite the opposite.

The premise of the mod is that the Sisters want to restore the more sensual side of the cult of Dibella. I want the player to be part of that and influence the outcome but not be the savior or the main actor in the story for a change.

There will be an option to put them on the original path and an option to let them continue, with benefits if you do.

This is a SexLab mod after all :)

Ah ok, then I totally miss read your OP then. I took it to mean you the player was to help them make it a more sensual and less carnal path.

In that case when you do your next update with this mod I will be giving it a try. Mostly cause I figure you will be doing one before to much longer by some of the posts made. :)

That would be where this mod could really tie in with Alicia the Pain Slut or Sanguine's Debauchery, as the Dibellans faced off against the Sanguinari and the prudish Vigilants attempted to crush them both.

While the idea of a Sanguine/Dibella conflict is excellent, I disagree with the notion of fighting other Divine Orders. There's tons of storytelling potential if the relationship between the temples is cooperative instead.  For instance...

1) Two Vigilants of Stendarr approach you with a request. They've tracked a Daedric Seducer to a nearby village, but the sly succubus has assumed the form of one of the mortals and eluded capture just as a festival begins. The mead flows like ambrosia and the sound of laughter and merriment fills the air, even as a fiend strolls amongst the flock. The Vigilants are no experts in dealing with intrigue, nor are they known for their charisma and subtle graces, thus they have come to you. As you walk amongst the revelers and partake in the joyous occasion, keep a sharp eye out for anything amiss. But keep your blade handy...it's possible that you've simply been asked there merely as bait.

2) The Temple of Mara has sent an invitation for a cultural exchange to deepen the ties between the sister sects. Tasks include assisting a married couple having trouble conceiving a child, providing diligent instructions for newlyweds, or bringing comfort to the downtrodden and the dejected through kind words or warm embrace. Your duties as the liaison may be mundane, but the tasks will help you better understand the teachings of both goddesses, as well as your own interpretation of Dibella's ways.

3) An acolyte of Akatosh has come to you with a rather embarrassing problem. One of their high priests was attempting a meditative ritual to commune with the essence of time itself...and he has yet to awaken. The scholars of Julianos have no remedy, the healers of Arkay have failed, but the young acolyte has a rather absurd plan just stupid enough to work. Are you sufficiently attuned to the goddess of love to literally bang someone straight out of a coma?

4) Several scholars of Julianos send joyous word: they have discovered a lead on the Brush of True Paint! Politely extending an invitation to help retrieve the Dibellan artifact, they prepare to delve the ancient ruin in question (for all artifacts seem drawn to very old, dusty places) only to find several adventurers already laying claim! To settle this dispute without conflict, the situation takes a turn for the artistic, perhaps the greatest painting competition of the modern age...and who better to serve as the live model?

5) Disaster has struck a Kynareth pilgrimage! A strange light enveloped the Eldergleam Sanctuary as they prayed, overwhelming the monks and devotees with a primal desire. Now the den is filled with a twisted mockery of nature, acolytes fornicating with animals with mindless abandon. The rescue party was similarly enraptured, joining the thrusting throng, but the priestesses hope your training as an acolyte of Dibella will lend you resistance to this strange effect and let you uncover the source of the depravity (hint: yep, it's Sanguine! Was there any doubt?).

6) A priest of Arkay has arrived, requesting an urgent favor. His small shrine in the north is haunted by spirits and must be put to rest, benevolent though they may be. But to grant them peace, he must untangle a long dead love triangle, and his lack of experience in all things romantic or carnal has left him ill equipped for such matters. But fiendish forces may be at work here, for you cannot spell necromancer without romance...

7) An acolyte of Talos bursts into the shrine, begging for sanctuary. The Thalmor have tracked her across half of Skyrim and the hounds of the high elves draw ever closer. As a squad of Justicars descends on the city, it falls to the temple of Dibella to solve this problem as only a silver tongued sect can. Beguile, distract, deceive, manipulate, and confound the enemy into confusion and allow the acolyte to escape!

8) The priests of Zenithar have cordially invited you to their annual festivities at the Bards College as a judge for their lead event, the greatest music competition this side of Tamriel. But in the cutthroat world of chords and charisma, there are many ways to win. Surrounded by the seduction attempts of savvy minstrels and the vicious backstabbing of their sponsors, can a lone Dibellan acolyte preserve the beauty of music in a den of vice and sin?