Hi,

first: I love this mod. Its a lot of fun to play.

But I think the effects of the drink life spell is to strong. +100 health is to much in my opinion. I would prefer al less dramatic but longer lasting effect. Maybe a MCM-menu where the player can set time and strength of the effect?

The new spells (tongue/dreams) are nice, but on the other hands the mod lost a little of its pure simplicity of the former versions.

A humble suggestion: make this spells only available, after/if the pc chooses the way of the succubus. Maybe Angrim will teach the dragonborn some more lessons, maybe there is room for a new quest - a master-succubus-misstress sends a message to the newborn succubus and offers help (for a price of course).

Hi,

first: I love this mod. Its a lot of fun to play.

But I think the effects of the drink life spell is to strong. +100 health is to much in my opinion. I would prefer al less dramatic but longer lasting effect. Maybe a MCM-menu where the player can set time and strength of the effect?

The new spells (tongue/dreams) are nice, but on the other hands the mod lost a little of its pure simplicity of the former versions.

A humble suggestion: make this spells only available, after/if the pc chooses the way of the succubus. Maybe Angrim will teach the dragonborn some more lessons, maybe there is room for a new quest - a master-succubus-misstress sends a message to the newborn succubus and offers help (for a price of course).

Do you think 20-60pt would be a better range for Drink Vital Essence and Drink Magical Essence?  I'm inclined to agree.  I think the duration (2 hours real time) is about right as it is, though.  Long enough for a dungeon or two, short enough to be a real constraint.

I'm afraid a certain amount of lost simplicity was inevitable, for the mod to grow.  Hopefully it'll be a worthwhile tradeoff for most.

I could see reserving one or two spells for Succubi (or their mortal imitators) in a follow-on quest.  I'll think about that.  Shadow Dance or Drink Dreams might be good candidates, since they're powerful but not essential to the main quest.

The Hungry Ghost ending could use some more follow-on too, though I'm not sure very many people choose it (so maybe that shouldn't be a priority).

Alright i do not like to ask for help and such since i always try to solve it by myself, but right now i am completely stuck. I hope it is a noob misstake and that it can be resolved quickly.

Anyway my problem is that i cannot progress past the first quest i talk to him he asks for a bj done, he then suggests that i go to the temple of dibella to further my studies when i ask him to teach me the spell. I go and do the dibella quest and i return to him only to be recieved by no new dialouge option, i even went as far as getting the other three sidequests from the books completed one 

Succubus quest

but the other two when completed would not be listed in the completed list even after i found the items.

I returned to him after i was done with the sidequests and still nothing, so i resorted to first attempting sqs, setstage and then stopquest and startquest and then proceeded to this webpage and followed the instructions to the letter: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2973655

Without any succes i started loading previous saves to see if it would solve my problem and i discovered that prior to seeking out the temple of dibella in Markarth he had the dialouge option to ask him to teach you the spell but after that he can only renew the spell effects, i went through your whole comment section and even tried out sleeping with him about 12 times like suggested but nothing works so i have run out of ideas.

If i have missed anything simple please tell me, i dont mind looking like an idiot by missing something simple especially not since i havent slept for the past 24 hours.

Thanks in advance ::)

The quest advances primarily by interactions with Angrim; side quests are optional, though some of them do influence the endings.  Some of the stages, particularly the early ones, don't advance 100% of the time, i.e. they may repeat a few times.  He'll keep putting you off (refusing to actually teach you anything) until he's sure he's got you hooked (stage 50).

@Stobor

Firstly, thanks for the good mod, and I have tried it yesterday but my game got CTD at the Main Menu (not even begin the game loading). Do you have any ideas that why is this happening?

I only have SKYRE for my game and some other mods that change the main menu wallpaper... Are they conflict with this mod?

@Stobor

Firstly, thanks for the good mod, and I have tried it yesterday but my game got CTD at the Main Menu (not even begin the game loading). Do you have any ideas that why is this happening?

I only have SKYRE for my game and some other mods that change the main menu wallpaper... Are they conflict with this mod?

Crash at the main menu generally means you're missing a mod dependency; in this case, that's probably either SexLab, Devious Devices (Assets), or Zaz Animation Pack.  Just like it says in the original post.

It looks good, but I have just a question. I asked Angrim to teach me more, he tol me to go to the Dibellha sisterhood. I did the quest, did the sidequests too, but I don't see the dialogue where I can ask him to teach me more. Is it normal? Thank you!

The main quest advances by interacting with Angrim; the side quests are optional (and that includes the Dibella side quest, not just the radiant ones).  Not every interaction with Angrim will advance the quest, however - there is some randomness involved.

May have found an issue with the drink soul spell. So I was walking around Whiterun and this really cocky guy comes up and asks if iv ever been to the cloud district. Before i could answer he says "oh wait of course you havn't''  I knew this would be a perfect time to try the spell. I lured him into my home, cast the spell proceeded to let him have sexy time with me. But then he did not die.  So im wondering if this is actually meant to kill the victim or not. Could it be because my difficulty is set to master?

If you meant this only as a way to get soul shards just ignore me :D 

May have found an issue with the drink soul spell. So I was walking around Whiterun and this really cocky guy comes up and asks if iv ever been to the cloud district. Before i could answer he says "oh wait of course you havn't''  I knew this would be a perfect time to try the spell. I lured him into my home, cast the spell proceeded to let him have sexy time with me. But then he did not die.  So im wondering if this is actually meant to kill the victim or not. Could it be because my difficulty is set to master?

Hi kralgar

Drink soul does not work on essential chars and/or chars that have more HP then the spell drains.

And since I'm already here: Very well done mod, stobor. Was really enjoyable and worked like a charm

except for a minor hickup with the emissary getting dispelled while the scene at the end was still runing. Reload fixed that).

A minor question/suggestion:

Is there a reason that Angrim is set essential after all is said and done (not even killable with drink soul afterwards)? Maybe for future content?

If not, I think it would be nice to set him to not essential. Revenge is a drink most chars enjoy. ;)

Best regards

I'm really enjoying the update. Honestly when you released the barebones of a questline without much supporting writing, I assumed your writing sucked. The books you added are actually good and fit the world. The other books you added to Angrim's place were well chosen as well.

If Agent of Dibella isn't needed to advance the quest, what does it do?

The thing with the huge Succubus buffs is that they balance out the negative aspects of the curse. Unless you've changed the curse in this version, I can't see anyone knowingly choosing that ending without attractive powers.

@Kalderon

re: dispelling too soon - damn, I though I'd given at least 15 sec. padding to that.  wonder if some delay's have crept in elsewhere, or the AI package is just being flaky.

re: essential flag - he'd be pretty easy to kill, otherwise (he sleeps on a predictable schedule...)

He can be killed with the Drink Soul spell, even on Master difficulty.  I did it in testing.  But the base spell damage isn't high enough to do it.  The spell damage goes up, if you have the 'Raging Lust' (succubus-lite) effect, or the actual Succubus curse (e.g. if you are in fact, a Succubus), and goes up some more if you've completed Sanguine's quest.

I'm really enjoying the update. Honestly when you released the barebones of a questline without much supporting writing, I assumed your writing sucked. The books you added are actually good and fit the world. The other books you added to Angrim's place were well chosen as well.

If Agent of Dibella isn't needed to advance the quest, what does it do?

The thing with the huge Succubus buffs is that they balance out the negative aspects of the curse. Unless you've changed the curse in this version, I can't see anyone knowingly choosing that ending without attractive powers.

Regarding the Agent of Dibella:

This ability, and the Ensnare spell, can be used to turn the tables at the end and make Angrim your permanent thrall.  And permanently drain 100 magicka from him to you.  Though I might reduce that figure in future, for balance.

Regarding the buffs: In my working copy, I'm keeping a 2X effect increase for Drink Vital Essence, Drink Magical Essence, and Drink Soul, if you have the Succubus effect (down from 2.5X before), and reducing the multiplier for Sanguine's favor from 2X to 1.5X.  That gives an effect ranging from 20-60pt (or double that, in Drink Soul damage/sec.).  I'll play test that for a while, and see if I like the balance better.  That's still an attractive bonus, just not as large.

I haven't weakened the Succubus negative effect (it is still -10% of base magicka per game hour, once satiation falls too low).

You might be surprised by how many folks knowingly choose the Succubus ending.  I rather like the challenge, actually.

Oh, it can kill on Master difficulty.  Either he was essential (which I doubt - I'm sure I've killed him a couple of times), or he had too much health.  In the current version, the base damage is 20x4 sec. = 80pt total.  That's probably not enough for average NPCs.  With the Succubus curse it is 50x4 sec.,  which will kill many.  With Sanguine's favor as well, the damage is 100x4 sec., which should kill most targets below the level 25 Bandit Marauder.

@Kalderon

re: dispelling too soon - damn, I though I'd given at least 15 sec. padding to that.  wonder if some delay's have crept in elsewhere, or the AI package is just being flaky.

re: essential flag - he'd be pretty easy to kill, otherwise (he sleeps on a predictable schedule...)

He can be killed with the Drink Soul spell, even on Master difficulty.  I did it in testing.  But the base spell damage isn't high enough to do it.  The spell damage goes up, if you have the 'Raging Lust' (succubus-lite) effect, or the actual Succubus curse (e.g. if you are in fact, a Succubus), and goes up some more if you've completed Sanguine's quest.

Hi stobor

I see...

Currently I'm 'only' succubus, 'Night to remember' is still on my ToDo-List. I'll see if I can kill him with Drink Soul afterwards. Currently, he just goes in BleedOut state.

Again, well done job. Looking forward to future content.

Best regards

1.The ending come very straight. There are no indication about what is going to happen or how to get the diffenrent endings. You should put an Angrim's journal in the chest to give clues to the player about what is going to happen and how to chose an appropriate ending without having to restart the game.

2.How can I get the ghost ending?