LL Oblivion Gallery (general screenshots thread)

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, Nightwynd. My kudo from the heart.

But the very best one is vanilla, to my eyes. That is the only one what fits every situation. I couldn't be too certain before, always had a slightest hope that there may be *some* perfect ENB out there, but now that I'm seeingn your comparison pictures, I can tell.

So just end up with turning ENB on and off whenever taking screenshots.

2436295-1417072501.jpg

Latest image I've uploaded to the nexus. Only uploaded it so I could ask a question (which I'm also going to ask here): Out of the 4 characters presented here do you like the most?

Same deal as the last time this question has no bearing on the frequency I upload images of a certain character (that's very much at random) but instead is just being asked so I can satisfy my own curiosity.

You can reply here in this thread or in teh comments section of the nexus image page (here) if you want to reply that is.

Because you love Fays tails and it's so fucking grey and possibly snowing soon.. (still not bad as in some parts of U.S)

Summah' Beach!

[shot]

Hey M, is that Magic Eyes in the background? The shot is brilliant

Magic eyes?

If you mean that huge circle then it's my little version of chakas ornament sun.

@ Kpnut

Cris or Shadow. Might need to get a coin out to answer that question.

@ Nightwynd

Your making me wish I had a better laptop. Mine has issues running Oblivion lately. Trying to get it to use and ENB gives me these odd pop up messages about a missing file?

@ Kpnut

Cris or Shadow. Might need to get a coin out to answer that question.

@ Nightwynd

Your making me wish I had a better laptop. Mine has issues running Oblivion lately. Trying to get it to use and ENB gives me these odd pop up messages about a missing file?

Missing file? do you have GeForce Experience installed?

Just some pics to compare ENBs. If you are like me and change your ENB every few days you may find these useful to decide :P

Day

4LwZJdL.jpg

Night

2Ovr9Bo.jpg

Ruins

zUjuEje.jpg

Caves

zQsWS8z.jpg

Little late but awesomesauce! Always wanted a ref to all different ones. Still the ate one is my fav. Just the right amount of everything and it works well with caves, night time everything.

Oh and geforce experience can cause some stupid errors for a bunch of games. I personally find it useless anyway.

Hey I've been meaning to ask you Night what the hairs you used in the op were? If you have a link to them or just what they are called I'd really appreciate it. :)