[mod] Deviant's Mask

I really love this mod, best CK3 sex mod for me.
The illustrations are great too, thanks for the amazing work.
I'm really eager to see more each time, the inn quest is really great i just want more and more of this !

• 3 weeks later...

Are the lunatic mask/Deviant mask supposed to not appear in the traits? For some reason they do not appear for me after gaining either.

Edit: Never Mind, I'm just dumb

Edited by Efgad
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Can i get some help or information on the inn lover trait? I can level up the daring to level 1, the status also to 1, and the experience also to 1 but the popularity stays at 0 level with 0 exp. How can i progress forward in them? Is there a hidden event somewhere or am i missing a trait? Any help is welcome. Thanks.

5 hours ago, Namikaze25 said:

Hi.

Can i get some help or information on the inn lover trait? I can level up the daring to level 1, the status also to 1, and the experience also to 1 but the popularity stays at 0 level with 0 exp. How can i progress forward in them? Is there a hidden event somewhere or am i missing a trait? Any help is welcome. Thanks.

you can't level up popularity, there are plenty of half implement things in the mod and usually if you can't do something, it's because there is nothing there

I didn't find anything about cursed bimbo in black market event. i can only find three options oil, toy and book.I also cannot find it in the files.I am not an Englishspeaker,Maybe I understand it wrong?can someone help ?thanks.