[mod] Deviant's Mask

On 10/31/2023 at 1:05 AM, kngelo said:

Yeah, in the end of the day, this mod is more or less a "story campaign" rather than something that adds massive replay value. Like even if there were multiple perversion paths, like with any game, there is never infinite content. Though I guess trying to have less linear paths and more "random CYOA" events might make it a bit more worth it to play with multiple characters. 

I don't know when you added the "Sadistic Wife" aspect... but I must say it was a surprise and something I actually loved RPing.

My character had ended up marrying someone who has additional base traits. The additional ones were Lustful and Sadistic, (they were smaller on the UI and I just didn't notice them at first), and suddenly this quest line shows up.

The fact she's became an obsessed, controlling character really played well into the RP of my game and I just want to commend you on that. Having some Norse warlord feared by many secretly being a plaything for his "submissive" wife is just great story making.

Hope you can expand on that questline or add a couple others! Keep up the great work!

16 hours ago, furtwenty said:

Does the updated version still work on 1.10? If not, would you be able to add the old 1.10 version to the files on LL?

A number of other mods aren't updated for the Persia update yet and I really wanted to check this mod out :(

The versions on the download list before the "0.2.9.6.1" special patch all work for 1.10. 

Are female participants (host excluded) immune to pregnancy? In my game I have hosted multiple multiple orgies (20+) across five years, but the female participants never once got knocked up.

If not, could a breeding party be considered?

Edited by ACCE123
12 hours ago, ACCE123 said:

Are female participants (host excluded) immune to pregnancy? In my game I have hosted multiple multiple orgies (20+) across five years, but the female participants never once got knocked up.

If not, could a breeding party be considered?

I did not include random preg chances for participants for some random artistic vision reasons, though I think kama sutra and the magister mod would have orgies that focus on getting things pregnant.

11 hours ago, kngelo said:

I did not include random preg chances for participants for some random artistic vision reasons, though I think kama sutra and the magister mod would have orgies that focus on getting things pregnant.

I don't think Kama Sutra does, at least not in the usual activity files. I will check out the magister mod, thanks.

3 hours ago, Stony1776 said:

Is there a discord or something we could join to give feedback faster than using these forums? I may also be able to help with writing and ideas if you are interested. 

I'm on the carnalitas discord with the mod author tag (Raile) and I do accept writing contributions at least within the current scope of the mod that is pretty wide. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, 4cx3nJ17FbEe said:

Is there a way to increase the rate the 'dancer' events fire?

"mod\deviants_mask_mod\common\on_action\deviant_random_events.txt", find 

"#random if no sluts" and change the "chance_to_happen = 40" above it to 100 to get one event every quarter guaranteed.

How does the 'immortality' feature for female rulers work? One playthrough that got corrupted I was playing Matilda down the lustful playthrough and eventually I had gotten the Saint event and my character was still able to be fertile and get events firing off past 45. Doing a new playthrough as a lustful/sadistic Persian Zoroastrian empress and my character stopped having events fire now that she's 51 and is no longer fertile. 

2 hours ago, 123abcde2 said:

How does the 'immortality' feature for female rulers work? One playthrough that got corrupted I was playing Matilda down the lustful playthrough and eventually I had gotten the Saint event and my character was still able to be fertile and get events firing off past 45. Doing a new playthrough as a lustful/sadistic Persian Zoroastrian empress and my character stopped having events fire now that she's 51 and is no longer fertile. 

I'm using the most default ck3 style immortality without altering anything about it, so not even sure if she is fertile past 45 without some other mods. Based on what you said, I have no idea what would stop events from triggering besides some random bugs that may or may not even be related to my mod. usually when stuff bugs out related to event firing by something, they do not work from the start. 

1 hour ago, aerosmei1 said:

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it before. As a prostitute, there are very few events that can be triggered by a female lord, making it basically impossible to improve her skills. The speed of improvement cannot be compared with that of a dog lover.

I have added a decision for the lustful female to go whoring in the next version under certain conditions. I'm also of thinking ways to connect stuff to the stress levels. Though both might take some time as feature creep keeps piling up for the next update.

1 hour ago, ecastellvi said:

Hi, Is there a way to change the default mask? Because when my character goes streaking she gets the prostetic nose mask which is not the best mask available. Thanks.

I keep trying to make an outfit tag or something else that works for another mask now and then, but somehow I fail to do so every time and I no longer feel like trying. And every mod I have looked seem to implement it in ways that I do not understand/fail to replicate. 

6 hours ago, kngelo said:

I keep trying to make an outfit tag or something else that works for another mask now and then, but somehow I fail to do so every time and I no longer feel like trying. And every mod I have looked seem to implement it in ways that I do not understand/fail to replicate. 

Oh, ok then, no worries, is just a minor cosmetic change. I love the mod and you are doing a great work, thanks!

15 hours ago, xoihegn said:

Hello, i found that a male ruler with "hire a dancer" trait is hard to make ends meet, especially in the early game. Maybe -10% or -5% income is ok? Or give more buff on MMA maintenance cost in and out of war?

Male rulers in general are lacking in content, and sure, -20% income seems a bit much just for varying costs related to maintaining a group of prostitutes but without it. The existing content is kind of just a money cheat with extra steps.