[mod] Deviant's Mask

15 hours ago, Siudhne said:

Excellent work. Love the ideas and events.

Mechanically speaking, "Small Orgy" activity is on an extremely short timer compared to other activities, has a massive activity log (the log events are nicely written, but I think less would be more) and gives absolutely absurd amounts of stress relief if you are lustful and choose more hedonistic options:

1. "I impress them with my sexual prowess" -> 7*-47=-329 stress on success
  2. "What now? Fuck everyone" -> 6*-54=-324 stress
  3. "End of orgy" -> -60 stress

=> That's -713 stress in total. I'd wager a tenth of that would be more than enough.

as it is, gaining stress is kind of a joke for lustful characters regardless. And the small orgy is basically a feature test that needs an overhaul eventually. But I have been thinking of doing "penalty events" for lustful characters that will fuck with them in more ways than one. But I don't just want them to be a random slap on the face but have some story and options on how to deal with, for example some deviant impulse.

5 minutes ago, kngelo said:

as it is, gaining stress is kind of a joke for lustful characters regardless. And the small orgy is basically a feature test that needs an overhaul eventually. But I have been thinking of doing "penalty events" for lustful characters that will fuck with them in more ways than one. But I don't just want them to be a random slap on the face but have some story and options on how to deal with, for example some deviant impulse.

I like the sound of those "penalty events". Still, to make stress less of a joke for lustful characters, it would help if the small orgy would not nuke any stress issues into oblivion. ?

Other than that issue and the small cooldown, the small orgy plays nicely with my Arousal Framework, giving you an option to reduce arousal (via carn sex events) by spending gold and piety.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Siudhne said:

I like the sound of those "penalty events". Still, to make stress less of a joke for lustful characters, it would help if the small orgy would not nuke any stress issues into oblivion. ?

Other than that issue and the small cooldown, the small orgy plays nicely with my Arousal Framework, giving you an option to reduce arousal (via carn sex events) by spending gold and piety.

I went and reduced everything to minor stress loss for lustful in the orgy, so now some events actually give them stress. But since the amount of stress loss scales based on participants, lustful should still come on top. 

Edited by kngelo
8 minutes ago, kngelo said:

I went and reduced everything to minor stress loss for lustful in the orgy, so now some events actually give them stress. But since the amount of stress loss scales based on participants, lustful should still come on top. 

Thanks!

On 1/1/2024 at 12:33 PM, kngelo said:

Currently the easiest way to get it is from the exotic merchant at the black market decision after getting the camp slut/dildo traits. Otherwise, max camp slut's main track, then get the dildo event, then max the dildo track and then get the cursed bimbo trait. 

Hi, first of all i want to thank you for this awesome mod - we really like it and hope you gonna work on it for a long time, really thanks.

I also have some problems, but maybe i did something wrong or some other mods are causing problems. I can't get the Inn trait, i did max out camp slat/dildo but nothing is happening. Another problem is with blackmail events - i think i'm getting the same events pretty much on and on, even though i changed the .txt file to make it happen more often (chance to happen + numbers from 100 to 600 etc.).  Can't go to vassal/liege events at all. I see there are A LOT of blackmail events and i think im getting only 5 of them, basic ones  like deliver gold, even tho i played for many many years and even got Victim of Blackmail on 100 %. Any ideas? Thanks! 

And sorry for another post, i can't edit the first one. I noticed that campslut events are basically the same too - im only getting basic ones and pretty much improving only the first subtrait mostly (didn't go for Inn trait in 50 years). I see a lot more events in .txt files. There is a possibility to do something about it? I did reinstall the mod and same stuff happening, i see you can only edit .txt from the folder "on-action" to actually change the chance for something specific, but i don't know how to get more blackmail/camp events. I did play for more than 50 years and nothing at all. I think i must doing something wrong. Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, Denoill said:

Hi, first of all i want to thank you for this awesome mod - we really like it and hope you gonna work on it for a long time, really thanks.

I also have some problems, but maybe i did something wrong or some other mods are causing problems. I can't get the Inn trait, i did max out camp slat/dildo but nothing is happening. Another problem is with blackmail events - i think i'm getting the same events pretty much on and on, even though i changed the .txt file to make it happen more often (chance to happen + numbers from 100 to 600 etc.).  Can't go to vassal/liege events at all. I see there are A LOT of blackmail events and i think im getting only 5 of them, basic ones  like deliver gold, even tho i played for many many years and even got Victim of Blackmail on 100 %. Any ideas? Thanks! 

1. Inn trait can only be gotten through random travel event(one of the two inn events, should trigger during one long pilgrimage, and save scum until get it, most of the time if want to rush it) or by doing street whoring via the stress level one decision or the random wake up event that let's you go whoring. And level up the seen on the streets by fucking random guys on the street or do the barrel slut and win at the commoner brothel for the fasters level up. The street whoring event page from before gives option to investigate the look-alike whore wanted posters past 30eco on seen on the streets.

2. for advanced blackmail you currently need vassal/liege with sadistic or some other traits I don't currently remember, there was like 7 of them.

3. and there aren't that many blackmail events, or other events either, if you just want to see them, look how to trigger events in ck 3 via console debug mode and trigger them one by one from the on-action list, though if they can't find blackmailer/other needed chars for the events, the windows will be a bit bugged. 

4 hours ago, Orc Dominion said:

How do level up submissive service as a prostitute?

Levelling up the two prostitution skill tracks can only be done via a couple of events with the right choices, neither track adds any content and I have been thinking about scrapping or changing them eventually once the Inn slut concept/content evolves.

I will eventually add "starter events" to gain some other trait too than the mask. Deviant lunatic will have one as a test in the next version. Inn slut will get easier access via "starter quest" when there is enough content to make it as a valid option if want to do that instead of camp slut/look-alike prostitution path.

7 hours ago, Denoill said:

And sorry for another post, i can't edit the first one. I noticed that campslut events are basically the same too - im only getting basic ones and pretty much improving only the first subtrait mostly (didn't go for Inn trait in 50 years). I see a lot more events in .txt files. There is a possibility to do something about it? I did reinstall the mod and same stuff happening, i see you can only edit .txt from the folder "on-action" to actually change the chance for something specific, but i don't know how to get more blackmail/camp events. I did play for more than 50 years and nothing at all. I think i must doing something wrong. Thanks in advance!

Also, almost none of the camp slut events level up the sub tracks Bc that trait is a bit weird. Though for the next update, I have already added seen on the streets exp gain to some of the camp slut events.  

Also, there aren't that many camp slut events either, even when counting variations. Also, it shares the on-action list with hiring sluts content, so looking at that on-action is a bit deceptive. 

1 hour ago, saltandsour said:

would be great if you made a compatibility patch with cbo where when the event is ended animation is played on the tag used

Unless paradox stops breaking the animation system every other update, unlikely to happen. And even then, I might not be bothered BC the extra work. If poeple want to see the loop gifs, they can just trigger them via console when feel like it.  

On 1/9/2024 at 6:56 AM, kngelo said:

yes

Is it possible the mod doesn't work for multiplayer? :3
The game doesn't list the mod, and gives a different mp checksum when hosting then other ppl with the same mod order.
Would love to include this one thou!

4 hours ago, wolfiespring said:

The game doesn't list the mod, and gives a different mp checksum when hosting then other ppl with the same mod order.

No idea, I don't know any reason why it would not work. My guess is that me not bothering to update all the versions numbers in both files might be the issue but never done multiplayer so would not know. Though since I haven't developed it at all multiplayer in mind to limit scope, the issue might be something pretty weird or very simple.

5 hours ago, wolfiespring said:

As far as I know, files manually installed to your computer do not have a same checksum because they are counted as separate local files. Does that make sense?

Event streaker_go.521 should not trigger streaker_go.605 since, according to the text, no hero came to rescue you. I was quite confused when it popped up regardless.

What do you think about integrating this mod with Carnalitas and Carnalitas Arousal Framework? Would be a good fit I think, streaking for example could reduce arousal instead of stress.

9 hours ago, Siudhne said:

Event streaker_go.521 should not trigger streaker_go.605 since, according to the text, no hero came to rescue you. I was quite confused when it popped up regardless.

What do you think about integrating this mod with Carnalitas and Carnalitas Arousal Framework? Would be a good fit I think, streaking for example could reduce arousal instead of stress.

If I remember correctly, inciting the mob to come take you down was the rescue someone arranged. But like, the whole thing is a bit iffy so would need an edit at some point, like most things. 

Doing any kind of larger integration with carnalitas would basically just mean way more work for me and things to consider when doing events. Especially since I'm slowly but surely leaning towards having less looping random events and focusing on "once in a lifetime branching stories." But I can see the merits of doing lightweight(optional) integration with something like the arousal system. Though as I understand it, just triggering the base game had_sex_with_effect does that, so I can just do more of that with 0 preg chance if there is no vaginal involved and just hiding the effect from the event and just imply it in the tooltip. 

On 1/20/2024 at 6:55 AM, kngelo said:

If I remember correctly, inciting the mob to come take you down was the rescue someone arranged. But like, the whole thing is a bit iffy so would need an edit at some point, like most things. 

Doing any kind of larger integration with carnalitas would basically just mean way more work for me and things to consider when doing events. Especially since I'm slowly but surely leaning towards having less looping random events and focusing on "once in a lifetime branching stories." But I can see the merits of doing lightweight(optional) integration with something like the arousal system. Though as I understand it, just triggering the base game had_sex_with_effect does that, so I can just do more of that with 0 preg chance if there is no vaginal involved and just hiding the effect from the event and just imply it in the tooltip. 

I very much like the "once in a lifetime branching stories" approach from the sound of it, its easy to feel overwhelmed with all the different new content going on at the same time - just streaking, or canine lover, or the dancer events etc. would probably enough for a single character.

Yeah, I guess just triggering had_sex_with_effect might work, though it is a rather blunt tool. I was thinking more along the lines of reducing arousal instead of stress when doing naughty things, but that's tweaking quite a lot of events I guess and altering events of another mod is always iffy. Another, maybe more feasible idea would be to trigger some of your events as an arousal coping event. Might take a look at one of these options.

Grrr while the SUB system is welldone.

The DOM system is garbage... again as ruler who is sadistic etc, there aren't many options. 

Like gaining the ordinary Liege route. 

No decision to hire more dancer, promote somebody you have a strong hook on into a Hired Dancer. 

So either give the Player the Same option as the AI while being a DOM, visiting the Hired Dancer trait look a like.

And also make the AI able to do the SUB route. if they are lustful (don't have to happen 100% of the time) but atleast some percentage.

Really it is getting tiresome, that only the SUB system is welldone, but all the DOM system are just garbage from just clicking a button to no events.

Getting to a don't even have a button or interaction to choose from. 

2 hours ago, Drake_Hound said:

Grrr while the SUB system is welldone.

The DOM system is garbage... again as ruler who is sadistic etc, there aren't many options. 

Like gaining the ordinary Liege route. 

No decision to hire more dancer, promote somebody you have a strong hook on into a Hired Dancer. 

So either give the Player the Same option as the AI while being a DOM, visiting the Hired Dancer trait look a like.

And also make the AI able to do the SUB route. if they are lustful (don't have to happen 100% of the time) but atleast some percentage.

Really it is getting tiresome, that only the SUB system is welldone, but all the DOM system are just garbage from just clicking a button to no events.

Getting to a don't even have a button or interaction to choose from. 

I have been playing around the idea of changing the mod's name into "Maiden's Mask" until/if I start focusing on the sadistic content to set the expectations correctly. 

1 hour ago, kngelo said:

I have been playing around the idea of changing the mod's name into "Maiden's Mask" until/if I start focusing on the sadistic content to set the expectations correctly. 

Could do since most of the interaction as Male Ruler is so limited. especially if you want to do sadistic things. 

While you nailed the SUB route correctly and very well done, there isn't anything there for the DOM route.

Submissive partner had a complaint there is no AI interaction, and just click stuff, that isn't even here for the DOM rulers. 

While the stuff written for the Female are fabulous, a slight change of perspectief is all it is needed. in the most basic things. like campsluts. blackmail etc. 

It is even hilarious if you are a male ruler running around terrorizing the courtiers you get beaten up... but definetly not DOM stuff :P