Jump to content

[mod] Deviant's Mask


Recommended Posts

Posted

Any time i look into the hundreds of thousands of lines of code, i cannot help but be incredibly impressed. I don't think i've seen a single error line thrown from this mod, ever. Honestly, the amount and quality of this work is much appreciated.

Posted
On 11/12/2023 at 10:56 PM, EllaTheElf said:

I have a question, what happens if your masked character dies? Can your heir trigger the event again?

If I remember correctly, then yes.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

This is probably one of my favorite mods.

However, many traits upgrade too slowly and have extremely low trigger rates.
 

This causes many NPCs to die just as a special relationship is established, making related events potentially untriggerable.
 

If my territory and that of neighboring lords are stable, these lords will frequently lead their armies to expand outwards.

Or, if the territory is unstable, the lords will frequently encounter unexpected events.
Both scenarios increase the difficulty of triggering and maintaining events.
 

I'm unwilling to sacrifice the core gameplay experience for a great mod.

Is there a way to improve these issues during regular gameplay?

Edited by dgoxyz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...