[mod] Deviant's Mask

11 hours ago, NAPOLEANB said:

For Some reason Female Ruler never gets pregnant during events. 

In a lot of the events the sex is not vaginal, and I have only currently figured out a workaround to being randomly impregnated by an unknown father, it's not perfect but it "works" well enough. Or if you mean the events that are marked with the vanilla lay indicator that they had sex, then that's like 30% chance to get impregnated by the event.

On 12/12/2023 at 1:48 PM, kngelo said:

Male rulers in general are lacking in content, and sure, -20% income seems a bit much just for varying costs related to maintaining a group of prostitutes but without it. The existing content is kind of just a money cheat with extra steps.

I think even without the -20% income, running a prostitute is still a losing money business. As a pimp, you need to spend too much money to settle things.
btw: It seems that the role of mother cannot be chosen as a prostitute, even if the protagonist’s mother is a girl who is always biologically sixteen.

15 hours ago, aerosmei1 said:

btw: It seems that the role of mother cannot be chosen as a prostitute, even if the protagonist’s mother is a girl who is always biologically sixteen.

I have no idea what this means, though since basically everything in my mod has +18 locks, that might be interfering. 

18 hours ago, kngelo said:

I have no idea what this means, though since basically everything in my mod has +18 locks, that might be interfering. 

1: Being selected as a prostitute does not depend on biological age, but actual age. At least this is what your script says. When the character obtains the immortal trait, the character's biological age will stop increasing.
2: When choosing who to be a prostitute, daughters and sisters can be included in the selection list, but mothers cannot. The reason is unknown.

2 hours ago, aerosmei1 said:

1: Being selected as a prostitute does not depend on biological age, but actual age. At least this is what your script says. When the character obtains the immortal trait, the character's biological age will stop increasing.
2: When choosing who to be a prostitute, daughters and sisters can be included in the selection list, but mothers cannot. The reason is unknown.

It appears I limited in the code to not select parents, grandparents or the spouse(the last one mainly bc pimping them should require separate events). And the other two to avoid them showing up every time if applicable. Though going to remove the limit on mother in the next update. 

8 hours ago, kngelo said:

It appears I limited in the code to not select parents, grandparents or the spouse(the last one mainly bc pimping them should require separate events). And the other two to avoid them showing up every time if applicable. Though going to remove the limit on mother in the next update. 

thx dude

Author, this is a Chinese version of 0.2.9.9. Recently, I have been having a lot of things and haven't been able to keep up with the updates. So someone helped me translate it together. Finally, I would like to thank MADAO for his help since version 0.2.8.0. Without him, this Chinese version may have to be delayed for a while

9 hours ago, SinnerAlbedo said:

This is still the best CK III mod.

Can I ask a question?

How the images are made? (interface\illustrations\event_scenes). 

DAZ 3D + Photoshop? 

My English is poor. Sorry for possible mistakes.

Random models from SFMlab, posing in Source Film Maker, after edit in GIMP. Quality would be far better if I had ever learned to use Blender but since my workflow in SFM is so honed, I can basically mass-produce the basic pose art. 

4 hours ago, kngelo said:

Random models from SFMlab, posing in Source Film Maker, after edit in GIMP. Quality would be far better if I had ever learned to use Blender but since my workflow in SFM is so honed, I can basically mass-produce the basic pose art. 

I think the quality is pretty good, especially for CK III.

For the new Inn Lover trait is it possible to max out all four trait paths (Popularity/Daring/Status/Experience)? I have the Daring and Experience paths maxed at 100xp, but 0xp in Popularity and 30xp/Level 1 in Status. Should I just keep trying different inn events or are some of the paths incomplete?

21 minutes ago, myname789 said:

For the new Inn Lover trait is it possible to max out all four trait paths (Popularity/Daring/Status/Experience)? I have the Daring and Experience paths maxed at 100xp, but 0xp in Popularity and 30xp/Level 1 in Status. Should I just keep trying different inn events or are some of the paths incomplete?

there is no progression content beyond unlocking the public service events(the one with waitress)

It's one of the more complex progression traits so it takes time have all the content made. So no, you can't level up all the tracks and nothing interacts with popularity yet. 

7 minutes ago, kngelo said:

there is no progression content beyond unlocking the public service events(the one with waitress)

It's one of the more complex progression traits so it takes time have all the content made. So no, you can't level up all the tracks and nothing interacts with popularity yet. 

Gotcha, thanks. I won't waste any more time on that track then. But I'm really enjoying the new content!

Small question.
where is the description of traits located?
I wanted to add some content to CK III
But I’m not a programmer, I definitely can’t handle it myself.
I want to make a thread with dancing in the Inn to demonstrate my abilities.

P.S. searching for an icon is a longer task than writing )))))))))

image.png.ed7526eb1156d51d978a0f45e6848518.png

Edited by SinnerAlbedo
39 minutes ago, SinnerAlbedo said:

Small question.
where is the description of traits located?
I wanted to add some content to CK III
But I’m not a programmer, I definitely can’t handle it myself.
I want to make a thread with dancing in the Inn to demonstrate my abilities.

P.S. searching for an icon is a longer task than writing )))))))))

image.png.ed7526eb1156d51d978a0f45e6848518.png

You only seem to be missing the text in the localisation file. like search the english localization files for 

"trait_track_lustful_inn_slut_daring:0 "Daring"" to see how the texts are applied to tracks. Like if you deleted that line, the "Daring" would look the same as the track you added. 
Also, thanks for teaching me that there is no hard lock on trait tracks count. for some reason I thought you could not have more than 4... so only limit is UI

20231231143411_1.jpg

1 hour ago, kngelo said:

You only seem to be missing the text in the localisation file. like search the english localization files for 

"trait_track_lustful_inn_slut_daring:0 "Daring"" to see how the texts are applied to tracks. Like if you deleted that line, the "Daring" would look the same as the track you added. 
Also, thanks for teaching me that there is no hard lock on trait tracks count. for some reason I thought you could not have more than 4... so only limit is UI

20231231143411_1.jpg

I just saw some default trait that had 5 subtraits. and checked it.
I think it would be logical to move all the subtraits used for different parts of the mod into one trait.
For example, reputation in the troops, reputation in society, dancing, hanjob skill, oral skill, anal skill, vaginal skill.

like in jRPG.

I’ll start with dancing, if I succeed, we can discuss what I should do next.

PS

It s OK, I found the trait description in campslutgo_events_l_english.yml

PPS Happy New Year!

I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the cursed bimbo immortality buff. Is it from the inn questline or is it something else? If anyone is willing, i'd love for someone to post a quick walkthrough on how to get it. I'd be grateful!

1 hour ago, Ragnarokj said:

I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the cursed bimbo immortality buff. Is it from the inn questline or is it something else? If anyone is willing, i'd love for someone to post a quick walkthrough on how to get it. I'd be grateful!

Currently the easiest way to get it is from the exotic merchant at the black market decision after getting the camp slut/dildo traits. Otherwise, max camp slut's main track, then get the dildo event, then max the dildo track and then get the cursed bimbo trait. 

I adore this mod so much, please keep up the excellent work and have a great New Year! :)

If I had one desire or suggestion it would be for some more events where the lusty female is exposed as the Masked Deviant. Maybe this could happen when she's tied up in public after streaking and while they're all looking for her they find the key to the mask, revealing the player. She might have to face some consequences like earning the Deviant trait of course, or maybe sentenced to No Raiment for couple years, possibly life, in penance. Anyway, thanks again and looking forward to future updates.

Excellent work. Love the ideas and events.

Mechanically speaking, "Small Orgy" activity is on an extremely short timer compared to other activities, has a massive activity log (the log events are nicely written, but I think less would be more) and gives absolutely absurd amounts of stress relief if you are lustful and choose more hedonistic options:

1. "I impress them with my sexual prowess" -> 7*-47=-329 stress on success
  2. "What now? Fuck everyone" -> 6*-54=-324 stress
  3. "End of orgy" -> -60 stress

=> That's -713 stress in total. I'd wager a tenth of that would be more than enough.

Edited by Siudhne