Enhanced Bodies for All Ages and Genders + Penis + Male underwear bulges + Sliders

• 4 weeks later...

So I downloaded everything, and the nipples and vaginas look nothing like the pictures: they have no texture or detail to them. I have very little other mods that would interfere with this mod, so I can't understand what is wrong (no surprise there). Also—and perhaps on a different topic—how does one go about downloading pubic hair for the males and females? Thank you in advance for any help.

20230802_142146.jpg

3 hours ago, hmmmmmmok said:

So I downloaded everything, and the nipples and vaginas look nothing like the pictures: they have no texture or detail to them. I have very little other mods that would interfere with this mod, so I can't understand what is wrong (no surprise there). Also—and perhaps on a different topic—how does one go about downloading pubic hair for the males and females? Thank you in advance for any help.

You are using a skin without nipples. Try a more detailed and advanced skinset, for example, try the default Primer skin from Kurasoberina. You can easily google it. Or use swoksher  nipple and labia tattoo set here. Pubic hair attached. You can also download very cute female pubic hair from Clydie here.

PubicHairFemale_cmar.package PublcHairMale_cmar.package

Edited by Jvsmith

Update in version 3.5:

1. The adult male tops has been improved, the number of polygons has been increased. I don't really like 'Astronomically Better Breast Augmentation' by simbouquet, so I made my own version.

2. Minor fixes. Fixed gaps in the seams between the top and bottom of teen and elder females in some combinations of naked tops and bottoms with some clothes.

2 hours ago, knuxxxx said:

does this work for passion? does this still count as cmar files?

This mod deals exclusively with the mesh geometry of naked bodies. It does not include any textures, skins, normal maps, and no code. It contains no clothes or other items. So you can safely use any other mods with it, including Passion. Or no other mods at all. No, this is not compilation of Cmar mods. I originally used parts of the meshes from Cmar, but now they are completely redone. Technically speaking, Cmar mods are also default geom mods, as mine, just different. And they are incompatible with each other, like any default replacement mods.

7 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

This mod deals exclusively with the mesh geometry of naked bodies. It does not include any textures, skins, normal maps, and no code. It contains no clothes or other items. So you can safely use any other mods with it, including Passion. Or no other mods at all. No, this is not compilation of Cmar mods. I originally used parts of the meshes from Cmar, but now they are completely redone. Technically speaking, Cmar mods are also default geom mods, as mine, just different. And they are incompatible with each other, like any default replacement mods.

Passion claims it needs cmar's files

What I meant is that

Can this be used in place of cmar's default replacements? Because I like the males' butts much better on yours

2 hours ago, knuxxxx said:

Passion claims it needs cmar's files

What I meant is that

Can this be used in place of cmar's default replacements? Because I like the males' butts much better on yours

Passion, like KinkyWorld, requires penis meshes and an erection slider. In my mod they are and have the same resource keys as Cmar.

8 hours ago, BonnieLonnie said:

Would you ever look at reshaping the male top like this, so it doesn't look so square?
https://modthesims.info/d/349930
It has always bothered me how male Sims' torsos looked square-ish, but I prefer for them to have 3D nipples and other realistic changes that come with these replacements.

To be honest, I don't really understand what you mean by squareness. :) My meshes have more polygons. The transitions between mesh lines are much smoother. Or were you talking about wider shoulders, a more defined waist, and more pronounced muscle folds above the waist? This is quite possible, but I did not change the waist-shoulder ratio because it can be easily changed using custom sliders. Not everyone likes a muscular body, unfortunately :) But I will think about your recommendation, it might be nice to tweak the standard EA body a little.

10 hours ago, lalalovers said:

I want to play with Consort Grow mod Mod The Sims - Grow but it needs two things. First, it auto detects if you have cmar penis installed so would this work with yours instead? Second, it uses a height slider Bloom or you can convert to cmar. Did you use either of these sliders? Thanks so much for your work!

Yes, penis will work fine with any mod that requires Cmar penis. The Sliders_Body.package file contains a Cmar-based height slider. But you can safely use any sliders, they do not conflict with each other if they have different resource keys.

Update in version 3.9:

1. Fixed found errors in the seams of teenagers.
2. Futanari meshes have been slightly reworked. They also found errors.

Phew, I hope there will be no more gaps in the seams of the meshes, it turned out to be very difficult to ensure that body parts are correctly displayed in all combinations of naked body parts with different clothes.

3 hours ago, =/Man\= said:

After installing the latest version (4.0), gaps appeared on the left female breast.

Oops, give me some time, I'll fix it.

Update:

Hmm, I can't reproduce this issue, but I seem to know what it is. You may have files with Cmar’s nipple sliders in your mods folder - for example cmar_FemaleNippleDepth_slider.package or cmar_FemaleNippleSize_slider.package? If so, try deleting them, they are not needed.

I'll dig deeper and try to come up with a way to avoid incompatible sliders affecting my meshes.

Edited by Jvsmith
On 8/26/2023 at 3:16 AM, Jvsmith said:

Oops, give me some time, I'll fix it.

Update:

Hmm, I can't reproduce this issue, but I seem to know what it is. You may have files with Cmar’s nipple sliders in your mods folder - for example cmar_FemaleNippleDepth_slider.package or cmar_FemaleNippleSize_slider.package? If so, try deleting them, they are not needed.

I'll dig deeper and try to come up with a way to avoid incompatible sliders affecting my meshes.

Yeah, thanks, the problem was indeed in those two packages you mentioned, but everything works fine now. When I installed this set, I first looked for default tops/bottoms replacements, including in my cmar folder, and I hope I deleted everything, but forgot about the rest, like these sliders. Now in my cmar folder there are only XCAS and modules, cmar_SkinTonePanel_BodySliders1.38, maternity clothes and pubic hairs.
P.S. Is it okay to recompress all the packages? Haven't had any problems so far

4 hours ago, =/Man\= said:

Yeah, thanks, the problem was indeed in those two packages you mentioned, but everything works fine now. When I installed this set, I first looked for default tops/bottoms replacements, including in my cmar folder, and I hope I deleted everything, but forgot about the rest, like these sliders. Now in my cmar folder there are only XCAS and modules, cmar_SkinTonePanel_BodySliders1.38, maternity clothes and pubic hairs.
P.S. Is it okay to recompress all the packages? Haven't had any problems so far

Yes, you can merge all files without any problems.