"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

hi guys, does anyone know what body type and enb is used here? The skin looks very unique and wet, but it's not fair skin complexion, what skin texture is that?                       

http://i.imgur.com/s6S2Zcy.jpg

And what's this bikini armor ? (obviously asked many time haha)

The body looks like CBBE. The bikini is UNP Armored Bikini Leather texture and the cloak is from Cloak of Lace.

21324-1-1343592837.jpg

29196-3-1357138866.jpg

Thanks! Do you maybe also know how to get that wet skin look? I tried Sexy sweat mod, but it doesn't seem to be that one...also the skin looks very shiny, is that because of the enb or some other mod?

hi guys, does anyone know what body type and enb is used here? The skin looks very unique and wet, but it's not fair skin complexion, what skin texture is that?                       

The body looks like CBBE. The bikini is UNP Armored Bikini Leather texture and the cloak is from Cloak of Lace.

21324-1-1343592837.jpg

29196-3-1357138866.jpg

Uhhh. I don't get it. Just tell me the name at least. :P

would have been usefull to put the screen in the mp, have more than one outfit with snakes

that one is medusa armor, with most of the armor deleted and replace by the snake of the helm, a skimpier version (that's converted to v4, i no longer use unp)

Uhhh. I don't get it. Just tell me the name at least. :P

would have been usefull to put the screen in the mp, have more than one outfit with snakes

that one is medusa armor, with most of the armor deleted and replace by the snake of the helm, a skimpier version (that's converted to v4, i no longer use unp)

Okay thanks. What do you use now a days? CBBE?

Thanks! Do you maybe also know how to get that wet skin look? I tried Sexy sweat mod, but it doesn't seem to be that one...also the skin looks very shiny, is that because of the enb or some other mod?

21324-1-1343592837.jpg

29196-3-1357138866.jpg

From what I could find the best guess was that they were using an ENB setting that changed the shine.

But I've found the head wings, they are from Soul Calibur's Elysium. Vitriks was kind enough to give us a download here.

38618.jpg

Archived