"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

"BARBARIAN OUTFIT"?

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ei=ZJEQUOKiMPGPiAf064Fw&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dskyrim%2Bmodtype%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1680%26bih%3D926%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.com.au&sl=ja&u=http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/44289476.html&usg=ALkJrhhGYYxORAYbCIq-CSKuDL5kSCLCww

("ModType" Japanese Skyrim Blog)

Who is the author of this mod? That site has pics & a download, but no author seems to be mentioned. I haven't seen this armour before, but I have seen non-Skyrim wallpaper-type pics featuring it. Any ideas? :huh:

On the site it has "Lady Littlefox Designs - Regina LaGrone / 7B convert by MisterMane" as the mod author/s.

And has been converted from daz/poser.

http://www.runtimedna.com/Barbarian-for-V4.html

Ah okay - sorry, I couldn't spot that. Thanks for the clarification. :)

@Hyphen-Man

Not sure if it has been converted to 7B or not I did a conversion of it a little while ago to UNPCM with TBBP and belly node with Gerra6's clothing converter and mesh rigger for my player.

Nice, I didn't see it in your files. Did you post it somewhere else here?

Ah so Dagren did get around to releasing it, thanks Dagren. I wonder if Stevierage got around to converting it to 7B?

Yea still working on it (have a 7B cleavage version done), i just have been too busy this week to do the bombshell version.

I have time later today to work on it and hopefully have it uploaded later too.

ps. Xarathos has a 7BO version uploaded.

post-80656-0-15358000-1423122855.jpg

Ooh. That's actually an old one of mine. I'm going to have to do this from memory, and I can't provide links, I'm afraid - this may be my last post for a good long while due to illness - but Sif is wearing:

- circlet from XAC - Xenius Armour Compilation

- necklace and trousers (in the last shot, at least :blush:) from Eldrid's Armour Mashup UNP

- jacket from Elite Rogue Armour UNP-UNPB All-In-One Re-texture

- pauldrons, bicep cuffs, belt in last picture and straps around her right thigh from Brokefoot's UNP Mashup

- boots from zzjay's wardrobe

- right thigh dagger and inner bracers from Ashara Princess of the Woods, probably Dreamburrows re-texture

- chest/shoulder straps from Aradia Lingerie Armour

- throwing knives (just for show) from "Lingerie Set for the UNPB BBP body" - or something like that name

- vest and outer bracers/plates from Blacktalon armour by fizz

- Sabregear Backpack and Insanity's Celtic Katana

- and I think that's everything. Blacktalon and Aradia Lingerie are (or certainly were) available somewhere here on LL. The rest came from Nexus.

Thanks!

Hello my friends.

im still trying to make this possible....

I have the XPMS 2.72 installed

all the HDT Bounce and Jiggles V5.0 from nexus

with all the requirements and the correct idle pose.

then i copied everything to my ningheim-race folder (meshes)

but: the idle-pose doesn't have collision...

any ideas ?

post-50075-0-20535200-1431244478_thumb.gif

Ah so Dagren did get around to releasing it, thanks Dagren. I wonder if Stevierage got around to converting it to 7B?

Yea still working on it (have a 7B cleavage version done), i just have been too busy this week to do the bombshell version.

I have time later today to work on it and hopefully have it uploaded later too.

ps. Xarathos has a 7BO version uploaded.

:heart:

Hello my friends.

any ideas ?

You install ece?

post-80656-0-15358000-1423122855.jpg

Ooh. That's actually an old one of mine. I'm going to have to do this from memory, and I can't provide links, I'm afraid - this may be my last post for a good long while due to illness - but Sif is wearing:

- circlet from XAC - Xenius Armour Compilation

- necklace and trousers (in the last shot, at least :blush:) from Eldrid's Armour Mashup UNP

- jacket from Elite Rogue Armour UNP-UNPB All-In-One Re-texture

- pauldrons, bicep cuffs, belt in last picture and straps around her right thigh from Brokefoot's UNP Mashup

- boots from zzjay's wardrobe

- right thigh dagger and inner bracers from Ashara Princess of the Woods, probably Dreamburrows re-texture

- chest/shoulder straps from Aradia Lingerie Armour

- throwing knives (just for show) from "Lingerie Set for the UNPB BBP body" - or something like that name

- vest and outer bracers/plates from Blacktalon armour by fizz

- Sabregear Backpack and Insanity's Celtic Katana

- and I think that's everything. Blacktalon and Aradia Lingerie are (or certainly were) available somewhere here on LL. The rest came from Nexus.

Thanks!

Really awesome mashup, well done! :)

Hello my friends.

any ideas ?

You install ece?

ECE is requirement for breast-physic with collision ???

@Hyphen-Man

Not atm I see too many problems with it. There are 2 sets 2 black 2 red in game and nifskope both sets the color is black I changed the texture path for the 2nd set to red but only one appears red in the set in nifskope and in game I removed the broken body and added a full body before conversion and added transparency there is some clipping that I haven't fixed with nifskope and the transparency appears in nifskope but not in game. I haven't really messed around with the .esp to see what is causing what.   

Archived