"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Here you go, unless the file(s) your trying to download is a different Vindictus Santa Robe.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/page-678?do=findComment&comment=974917

That leads back right to something I linked, .. (which funnily enough is the same link I'm having trouble with right now... and testing the password, I myself posted about, works... O.o I'm so confused haha) And there's the mega link, >.< , I don't even remember posting about that (but then again my memory gets cut sometimes) and it's nowhere in my files.

Thanks Machina!

Here you go, unless the file(s) your trying to download is a different Vindictus Santa Robe.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/page-678?do=findComment&comment=974917

That leads back right to something I linked, .. (which funnily enough is the same link I'm having trouble with right now... and testing the password, I myself posted about, works... O.o I'm so confused haha) And there's the mega link, >.< , I don't even remember posting about that (but then again my memory gets cut sometimes) and it's nowhere in my files.

Thanks Machina!

Yeah, at that password page you were showing, I said you had to type c2cc to get past it and take you to the page I was talking about.

But I'm glad you finally got it now via other methods. :)

Guest tempname123

Does anybody have a name for this clothing?

5035689-1418201389.jpg

Black Talon Armor for UNP and SevenBase 

Derp, I have Black Talon already, I just never use it. Thanks.

Just saw these tattoos

a0126011_23072643.jpg

Anybody got a link? Please and thank you. 

medium_5388-090713020108.jpeg

I've been looking for this, it was stated to be "coming soontm" to SOS in early 2013, yet I haven't been able to find something like it or the mod/update itself at all. Anything similar maybe?

Looks like Mighty Beasts - Werewolf and Vampire Lord. It is compatible with SoS.

Would provide you a link, but looks like it was removed from the Nexus just recently. Odd.

medium_5388-090713020108.jpeg

I've been looking for this, it was stated to be "coming soontm" to SOS in early 2013, yet I haven't been able to find something like it or the mod/update itself at all. Anything similar maybe?

Looks like Mighty Beasts - Werewolf and Vampire Lord. It is compatible with SoS.

Would provide you a link, but looks like it was removed from the Nexus just recently. Odd.

That's why I was asking. I dug it up via google only to find the file gone. Are there any alternate hosting sites of the file?

That's why I was asking. I dug it up via google only to find the file gone. Are there any alternate hosting sites of the file?

Found a copy here. Site is in Russian though, so good luck. :P

Time to test my translator-fu.

Thanks.

And now I think I may know why it was hidden/removed on nexus, it seems to CTD every time I run the game with it installed. Any idea what it might conflict with?

Found a copy here. Site is in Russian though, so good luck. :P

Time to test my translator-fu.

Thanks.

And now I think I may know why it was hidden/removed on nexus, it seems to CTD every time I run the game with it installed. Any idea what it might conflict with?

need compatible skeleton for it, says its switchable mod for Vamplord to werwlf and overwrites skeleton of Realistic Ragdolls and Force if you have it.

need compatible skeleton for it, says its switchable mod for Vamplord to werwlf and overwrites skeleton of Realistic Ragdolls and Force if you have it.

No need to worry about all that. Install Realistic Ragdolls and Force, then Mighty Beasts, then Schlongs of Skyrim (if you're using this), and then install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended last (should always be last regardless).

That skeleton is compatible with everything. It's here on LL in the HDT section.

Archived