"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Can someone help me with the body texture?

ScreenShot2614s.jpg

the picture is too small to make an exact determination. :)

Well, thanks for the fast reply  :P

Those pink nipples...I have to know what texture is this  :wub:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

Really looks like this one imo, but its hard to be sure...

Edit --> I'm sure now xD look here

Also, can anyone tell me where to find this Ancient Nord Armor variant? Looks like 7B, but with so many different conversions out there finding a particular one is a pain :/

post-419524-0-21805200-1403026908_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the help =D

Also, can anyone tell me where to find this Ancient Nord Armor variant? Looks like 7B, but with so many different conversions out there finding a particular one is a pain :/

attachicon.gif27869-2-1387230482.jpg

Thanks for the help =D

You should have checked the thread that started all the other 7B conversions you see today xD

Here's that Ancient Nord Chainmail.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/page-20?do=findComment&comment=543668

Can someone help me with the body texture?

ScreenShot2614s.jpg

the picture is too small to make an exact determination. :)

Well, thanks for the fast reply  :P

ScreenShot2618.jpg

Those pink nipples...I have to know what texture is this  :wub:

could but even this be texture.

Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body from Nexus

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15233-fair-skin-complexion-sweaty-body-from-nexus/

Post #10

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_05_2013/post-3027-0-92037600-1369359907.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_05_2013/post-3027-0-33327700-1369359928.jpg

Thought I saw this here. Maybe not. Sorry for the repost if it is, but I'm looking for all that makes up this outfit.

Would love to see these two as followers but that's asking too much x)

I believe that is the Velveteen Armor, but I am interested in those two followers too if anyone knows.

Ah I see thanks =)

I found those two Followers, they are Leila & Camille, they are from a Chinese website, but you can find them here , just do a search for Chinese followers.

Thought I saw this here. Maybe not. Sorry for the repost if it is, but I'm looking for all that makes up this outfit.

I believe that is the Velveteen Armor, but I am interested in those two followers too if anyone knows.

Ah I see thanks =)

I found those two Followers, they are Leila & Camille, they are from a Chinese website, but you can find them here , just do a search for Chinese followers.

Leila and Camille are the two elf sisters in Dragonsreach. They don't look like the two girls in the op picture but a great place to focus on finding good looking followers. They could be touched up and edited to look the way they are but idk if that's the case.

As for the followers made by Xiaoyaosx01 from 3dm; Doe's anyone have a download link for Felosial? Which is located on this page: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2893896-1-1.html

171438jx186espp7aq6aed.jpg

Having technical issues with bing/google translator. I'm stuck with infinite loading of translated login page. In short, don't know what to click and add where etc.

Much appreciated if anyone is up to the task =)

Ah I see thanks =)

Leila and Camille are the two elf sisters in Dragonsreach. They don't look like the two girls in the op picture but a great place to focus on finding good looking followers. They could be touched up and edited to look the way they are but idk if that's the case.

As for the followers made by Xiaoyaosx01 from 3dm; Doe's anyone have a download link for Felosial? Which is located on this page: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2893896-1-1.html

Having technical issues with bing/google translator. I'm stuck with infinite loading of translated login page. In short, don't know what to click and add where etc.

taken from 3dm..

"This sister has promised everyone entourage of more than this old lady very sorry ~ ~ year

old lady now, but there is no time and effort to make followers of the ~

And because more than half did not do as well as other tools to touch CK ~ "

I think he meant  that he has no time making her a follower

you can check here for related downloads

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3687796-1-1.html

Ah I see thanks =)

taken from 3dm..

"This sister has promised everyone entourage of more than this old lady very sorry ~ ~ year

old lady now, but there is no time and effort to make followers of the ~

And because more than half did not do as well as other tools to touch CK ~ "

I think he meant  that he has no time making her a follower

you can check here for related downloads

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3687796-1-1.html

Aw bummer. And thanks for the translation.

That's my pic and the stuff is not "never ever released/private as fuck" it's just not ready yet (see bottom paragraph for why)

The textures are actually the original textures that came with the model (Infamous for Victoria 4 by Littlefox - a Daz3d/Poser set) - Krista never credits the people whose meshes and textures she uses (probably intentionally) so that people think that they are hers.

I don't like putting stuff out in little drips and drabs so I've been getting everything I ever converted for skyrim (including the outfit in the pic above) ready to upload (a few gigs worth) since I'm not really modding the game anymore.

That's my pic and the stuff is not "never ever released/private as fuck" it's just not ready yet (see bottom paragraph for why)

The textures are actually the original textures that came with the model (Infamous for Victoria 4 by Littlefox - a Daz3d/Poser set) - Krista never credits the people whose meshes and textures she uses (probably intentionally) so that people think that they are hers.

I don't like putting stuff out in little drips and drabs so I've been getting everything I ever converted for skyrim (including the outfit in the pic above) ready to upload (a few gigs worth) since I'm not really modding the game anymore.

ty... we are eagerly waiting then :D

ty... we are eagerly waiting then :D

I will be waiting for relase, look very good and I hope you share with LL.

Hope it will release then... :((  

Archived