Sign in to follow this  
Battletooth

Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body from Nexus

Hello,

I have question from this mod, which was in Nexus, but it got deleted/removed by author.

I have downloaded ADEC version for it, but I decided to use UNP again, but since it isn't in nexus anymore, anyone might have textures for UNP or CBBE too, shaved version.

I clicked on the link, and from the title, I'm assuming those are only the replacers for UNP / UNPB / UNPC, correct? No CBBE? I'm currently using sexy sporty sweat, which I like a lot, but I'm wanting to switch to fair skin sweaty body. I'm using CBBE as a base body with TBBP. 

I clicked on the link, and from the title, I'm assuming those are only the replacers for UNP / UNPB / UNPC, correct? No CBBE? I'm currently using sexy sporty sweat, which I like a lot, but I'm wanting to switch to fair skin sweaty body. I'm using CBBE as a base body with TBBP. 

It's not a problem at all, just install only the "Sweaty_Body_UNP_v1.0" from the file I uploaded & it will work just fine I have used this many times for my CBBE bodies I have used in the past I use UNP now.

here's a pic of the CBBE body with the Sweaty Body UNP:

2013031300007.jpg

403 error for the image, but I'll take your word for it and give it a download. Thanks. :D

403 error for the image, but I'll take your word for it and give it a download. Thanks. :D

Damn Image shack they keep doing that with my pictures, I have uploaded many screen shots that show nudity, without the files being deleted I guess they pic & chose whats worthy of keeping up....Oie!!!

Well for UNP you can still get most of them in this package: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20884

Otherwise hope this helps:

Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v5_2 shaved areola M-19666-5-2.7z

Fair_Skin_Complexion_for_CBBE_v5_2-19666-5-2.7z

FSC_CBBE_Official_Face_Patch-19666-3-2.7z

FSC_for_CBBE_v2_Moderate_univision_patch-19666-2-0.7z

yeah it was kinda random to just pull it off site, and nobody knows why, thats kinda the frustrating part, im sure i got this somewhere on a random flash drive, guess im gonna have to dig through my closet.

Well for UNP you can still get most of them in this package: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20884

I'm so glad someone still had these, and re-uploaded them! Thank you~

Yeah, such a pity a great mod like that disappeared without notice or explanation, luckily I've been using its textures all the time and have all the variations of its UNP body textures backed up on my hard disk, gonna download the CBBE textures now just in case I switch to CBBE someday.

Screenshots from the CBBE Version please? :)

do u have MF link for unp moderate univision patch ?  i can't download it from mega coz it's not allowed in my country :(

Screenshots from the CBBE Version please? :)

yeah if enyone has SS of the CBBE body that would be great :).

Here is FCS CBBE version apply SS.

Without ENB

post-3027-0-92037600-1369359907_thumb.jpgpost-3027-0-33327700-1369359928_thumb.jpg

Applied IDEAL ENB+FXAA

post-3027-0-20542900-1369359947_thumb.jpgpost-3027-0-91975400-1369359961_thumb.jpg

ENB is exclusive by uploader. Sorry. :)

wow, that is a very unique looking character! very nice, the ENB looks good to. well done :)

thank you for posting the SS ^^

Another thank you for uploading the pack, fluttershykisses--for some reason, I didn't even save the download in my mod folder and wanted to find a matching UNP/UNPB body for UNPB armor sets! I couldn't even remember the name of the skin pack until I stumbled upon a face patch for it.