"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

how can i get this

ZkVk6uI.jpg

i know its Leather Bear Skirt but how the hell i make it work???

here you go; you will need the mod himself to make this work

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18932-req-can-anyone-upload-leather-bear-skirt/

I think his question is.. how do we edit the bsa file.. well the page have the nif files and the texture for the bra.. but.. how do we put it there?

well even me has no clue but the person in the page did mentioned.. can be edited with outfit studio >.>

http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=02526&snA=29455&tnum=7

Alright, I made a nice looking Asian girl (at least to me).

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.jpg

Not trying to be rude or annoying, but honestly, none of those characters look asian to me, except this one: attachicon.gifcute face.jpg. And she looks more like a photoshopped or 'manga-ified' cover magazine idol than your common asian girl, her eyes are really big (not saying that she doesn't look gorgeous, if I wanted to play with a hot and cute asian girl I'd want to make something like this one).

The other two characters look hardly asian, the one with the flower outfit might pass for half-asian, maybe.

Not trying to be rude or annoying, but honestly, none of those characters look asian to me, except this one: attachicon.gifcute face.jpg. And she looks more like a photoshopped or 'manga-ified' cover magazine idol than your common asian girl, her eyes are really big (not saying that she doesn't look gorgeous, if I wanted to play with a hot and cute asian girl I'd want to make something like this one).

The other two characters look hardly asian, the one with the flower outfit might pass for half-asian, maybe.

Don't know if it's helpful. Made these two a little bit asian looking kids:

11351507756_f8f5db4548_m.jpg

Don't know if you like them. Contact me if I can help you.

Eh, I don't really need help for that, it was someone else asking for it, lol. I was just giving my opinion.

In any case, yours do look asian to me, but there's something off... Maybe the lips are too full? Can't really put my finger on it. 

Sorry, if I got the wrong place for my reply! Guess the original questioner will see it too...

Chose the full lips because they are very young girls. ^_^

Honestly, not all Asians have flat-faces and slit-eyes.  Judging by your response to Enya, you think so.  If this was true, women like Hyuna and Saori

post-64505-0-32265200-1392201514_thumb.jpg post-64505-0-81955300-1392201514_thumb.jpg

are not Asian because they look nothing like, for instance, Lucy Liu.

post-64505-0-28275900-1392201515_thumb.jpg

post-64505-0-90897500-1392201509_thumb.jpg

post-64505-0-31576200-1392201512_thumb.jpg

post-64505-0-18948300-1392201513_thumb.jpg

post-64505-0-85994600-1392201513_thumb.jpg

I was hoping to find a mod where I could encounter random sex acts, anywhere from an NPC wankin it behind a shop to a full blown orgy in the Jarl's throneroom lol... does any such mod exists?

Also I run SoS UNP, so bonus points if said mod would play nice with what I have...

........anybody?

Honestly, not all Asians have flat-faces and slit-eyes.  Judging by your response to Enya, you think so.  If this was true, women like Hyuna and Saori

attachicon.gifHyuna.jpg attachicon.gifJ-Idol Saori_Hara-face.jpg

attachicon.gifLucy-Liu_02.jpg

I'm sorry, but I don't really think so, and it's interesting to see how you judge me for only two responses (one disagreeing with you). Enya's characters do look asian, as well as the pic you linked of the girl in white straps. Playing the same game, having straight black hair, thinner eyes and rounder face doesn't make one asian.

I don't think that all asians have flat faces (not sure where did you get that) but they do have a particular eyelid shape, shape that you didn't manage to achieve, for example, among other distinct features. You can see this in any of the photos you linked, even in Saori Hara, which resembles your character the most.

If you don't like my opinion, feel free to disregard it, but don't get itchy for a disagreement.

I was hoping to find a mod where I could encounter random sex acts, anywhere from an NPC wankin it behind a shop to a full blown orgy in the Jarl's throneroom lol... does any such mod exists?

Also I run SoS UNP, so bonus points if said mod would play nice with what I have...

........anybody?

I thought thats what SL Random Sex did, well more or less.

........anybody?

I thought thats what SL Random Sex did, well more or less.

I actually had just found this, sorry I'm a complete newb to sex mods. It looks to be exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks!

I actually had just found this, sorry I'm a complete newb to sex mods. It looks to be exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks!

You are welcome. I just not sure if there is any solo action or orgies, thats why i said more or less :P i think there is threesome action and the player can watch/masturbate/join those who are having sex. Also gotta love your avatar, Jess was the only reason why i watched TrueBlood lol.

LOL!! Asian many people hate face Lucy liu..(IMO lol). But American, Europe people like Lucy liu face. Western people like Asian's cheek but Asian don't like cheek face. And Western people like POWERFULL square jaw line but Asian don't like strong jaw. In Asian people now boom up to cosmetic surgery slimer chin line. :D

post-3027-0-26780900-1392207472_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry, but I don't really think so, and it's interesting to see how you judge me for only two responses (one disagreeing with you). Enya's characters do look asian, as well as the pic you linked of the girl in white straps. Playing the same game, having straight black hair, thinner eyes and rounder face doesn't make one asian.

I don't think that all asians have flat faces (not sure where did you get that) but they do have a particular eyelid shape, shape that you didn't manage to achieve, for example, among other distinct features. You can see this in any of the photos you linked, even in Saori Hara, which resembles your character the most.

If you don't like my opinion, feel free to disregard it, but don't get itchy for a disagreement.

"If you don't like my opinion, feel free to disregard it, but don't get itchy for a disagreement."

Should I have started with "Not trying to be rude or annoying, but..."  Feel free to follow your own advise.  

How about this, we agree that we have differing opinions and that this is a video game in which we play however we want and create characters according to our own likes.  If anyone asks for help creating a particular look for their pc then we offer our help without interjecting opposing ideals and beliefs at others.  Just like I offered my help and uploaded a CME save which others can use as-is or as a base for creating a look that appeals to them.

"If you don't like my opinion, feel free to disregard it, but don't get itchy for a disagreement."

Should I have started with "Not trying to be rude or annoying, but..."  Feel free to follow your own advise.  

I'm not the one telling that the other thinks all asians have slit-eyes and flat faces, though. Where exactly am I not following my own advice?

How about this, we agree that we have differing opinions and that this is a video game in which we play however we want and create characters according to our own likes.  If anyone asks for help creating a particular look for their pc then we offer our help without interjecting opposing ideals and beliefs at others.  Just like I offered my help and uploaded a CME save which others can use as-is or as a base for creating a look that appeals to them.

Of course. Just as I offered my, supposedly constructive, criticism. I don't see what's the problem with saying that your character doesn't look asian. Should I get offended too, or dismiss it as a "differing opinion", if I post my character and nobody thinks she looks asian (she's grey-skinned with wide red eyes and white curly hair)?

You know, maybe I'd be mistaken even though it was an opinion.

Flat faces and slit eyes are a little more frequent among Chinese girls, in Japanese and Koreane girls are more often "round" and with typical bulbous nose

Jesus, could you please take this whole "how asians look like" thing elsewhere? This thread is not for such debate and discussions.

+1..

Topic title says "What mod is this?"...not "Wut asia?" 

Archived