"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

So, kinda tricky question I guess.

ScreenShot587.jpg

I found this pic in Brainsperm's blog but since it's japanese I'm not sure about what it does exactly. I would really love a mudcrab rape animation because it looks hilarious, and since it says FNIS there I suppose it is, but I assume it's not supported by SexLab or any other mod I know (I've been checking the list of creatures enabled) to make it work with stuff like SexLab Defeat. So how does it work?

Thanks in advance.

I found this awesome pic on the main info page of Devious Devices - Integration and was wondering where to get that awesome outfit from.

Elewin..

Not going to lie. Was getting angry just looking at picture to point refuse make comment or think about saying Elewin. :D  I think

you right new. Could be same enb. Pose make zero sense? Check! Inside Breezehome? No! Near Breezehome? Confirm! No originality? Check!

I found this awesome pic on the main info page of Devious Devices - Integration and was wondering where to get that awesome outfit from.

Elewin..

No, its not.... I just found out it's by a user here called Aegis, and I was told " not sure if Aegis plans to release it or not.".

Wish Aegis does share it as its freekin awesome..

Thank #$~* it's not one of those type of mods that dont see light of day.... aka Elewin

I'm sure others will have more to say about this but what I can say from my own limited modding experience is that brainsperm has developed a posing mod and that's what he showcases on his blog.

I think he has two links at the top of all of his blog entries. One is to his posing mod and the other is to the latest version of FNIS. I haven't tried any of these out myself but they are pretty amazing.

ScreenShot587.jpg

I found this pic in Brainsperm's blog but since it's japanese I'm not sure about what it does exactly. I would really love a mudcrab rape animation because it looks hilarious, and since it says FNIS there I suppose it is, but I assume it's not supported by SexLab or any other mod I know (I've been checking the list of creatures enabled) to make it work with stuff like SexLab Defeat. So how does it work?

Thanks in advance.

I see, thanks for the quick answer. I guess I'll use that mod if I ever feel the urge to have some sexy crab time,lol, but honestly, I hope that eventually SexLab adds animations for every single creature in the game, even silly ones like this one. Just for the fun of it, lol.

The idea of going around some swamp and suddenly getting banged by a random angry crab seems to awesome to forget abut.

Hi there. I was just browsing for more clothing mods when I came across this picture from http://elderscrollsbooru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3360

c71e01d2136fba0f4baf7260032a2f797aba0aef

I just want to know what the suspenders, gloves, and hat are from.

Now BEFORE you say something about this HAT, I want to make it clear that THIS hat is NOT from the Vindictus Succubus Armor mod.

Both hats, if examined closely, are clearly different. I just don't want some people to get confused between the two. 

Also very interested in the gloves.

Hi there. I was just browsing for more clothing mods when I came across this picture from http://elderscrollsbooru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3360

Now BEFORE you say something about this HAT, I want to make it clear that THIS hat is NOT from the Vindictus Succubus Armor mod.

Both hats, if examined closely, are clearly different. I just don't want some people to get confused between the two. 

Isnt that blackrose?

Please, which khajiit mod is this?

tumblr_inline_mmopqgwydt1qz4rgp.jpg

http://mod.dysintropi.me/eiries-and-honeyvanity/

The sixth download down contains this exact character, fully prepared as seen in that image, as a standalone follower.

its a little different

What outfit is she wearing in this SS?

Hair?

Try this newer version.

And as someone mentioned earlier, she's wearing the Barbarian Explorer outfit in that particular image.

I'm more interested in the headpiece.

I know where and what the gag is from, but the blindfold/helmet thingy is what I would like to find.

I know where and what the gag is from, but the blindfold/helmet thingy is what I would like to find.

I second this but could you tell me where the gag is from lol?

Just to be clear, I believe his mod is just for making poses with the models, like for taking screenshots.

It's not a gameplay mod.

All of the blog entries there are screenshots of his poses.

I see, thanks for the quick answer. I guess I'll use that mod if I ever feel the urge to have some sexy crab time,lol, but honestly, I hope that eventually SexLab adds animations for every single creature in the game, even silly ones like this one. Just for the fun of it, lol.

The idea of going around some swamp and suddenly getting banged by a random angry crab seems to awesome to forget abut.

Elewin..

No, its not.... I just found out it's by a user here called Aegis, and I was told " not sure if Aegis plans to release it or not.".

Wish Aegis does share it as its freekin awesome..

Thank #$~* it's not one of those type of mods that dont see light of day.... aka Elewin

If you read any of his/her posts in the past, the guy or gal obviously has some kind of connections to Elewin(showing off private stuffs very similar to Elewin's stuffs with very close resembling ENB, lights), wouldn't surprise me at all it's Elewin him/herself. One thing is certain though, it's definitely someone's PRECIOUS stuff they don't want to share.

Elewin..

Not going to lie. Was getting angry just looking at picture to point refuse make comment or think about saying Elewin. :D  I think

you right new. Could be same enb. Pose make zero sense? Check! Inside Breezehome? No! Near Breezehome? Confirm! No originality? Check!

What Quin said ^

Here's the corset, gloves and suspenders  : http://www.synfulmindz.com/catalog/six-straps-corset-p-380.html

Headpiece is from here : http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/arkana-for-v4/62056

Now, port them to skyrim, slap flat black textures and environment map shader on everything, crank up the DOF and bloom and head over to Breezeholme  - Boom, done. :dodgy:

anyone know what armour mod is this? thanks

w7vw.jpg

by the way is 3dm game down for anyone else?

Anyone got a positive id on this? 

Looked through earlier pages, and it is not contained in the succubus mod... nor Nausicaa's succubus armor mod (they dont have the ripped version)

anyone know what armour mod is this? thanks

w7vw.jpg

by the way is 3dm game down for anyone else?

Anyone got a positive id on this? 

Looked through earlier pages, and it is not contained in the succubus mod... nor Nausicaa's succubus armor mod (they dont have the ripped version)

I found this, maybe it helps you.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8291-succubus-armor/

attachicon.gifTESV_2013-12-24_16-44-03-23.jpg

Anybody know this armor?

It's some kind of cyborg armor I  guess, but no search keywords give me anything like it..

This is part of the Machine Girl armor.

You can find it on one of the 3dm links a few pages back.

(for some reason I cant get to the 3dm website so I cant get the right link)

Where do I get the cunt rings and what are the boots?

http://666kb.com/i/ckl2onxhd6cefrhs3.jpg

http://666kb.com/i/ckl2oulweoska7jr7.jpg

The boots are from:

http://p3d.in/kxKhm

Unfortunately, they are not mine, and I do not have the permission to share.

The piercings, on the other hand, are mine - check your pm in a bit (they'll probably only work for UNP though)...

Would you be willing to share these with me as well?

I downloaded the mod and there is no esp file - only meshes. I"ve only very limited knowledge on how exactly FNIS works, so I can't tell if this somehow integrates itself into existing creature animations or if this is simply a modder's resource at the moment. I went ahead and instead it and ran the FNIS patch, so we'll see if my female character gets jumped by a mud crab I guess, haha.

Unless it turns out to be a pose mod - but then with no esp file, how do you activate the pose? Of course like I said, it might turn out to just be a modder resource.

I'm sure others will have more to say about this but what I can say from my own limited modding experience is that brainsperm has developed a posing mod and that's what he showcases on his blog.

I think he has two links at the top of all of his blog entries. One is to his posing mod and the other is to the latest version of FNIS. I haven't tried any of these out myself but they are pretty amazing.

ScreenShot587.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Very interested in a CBBE version of the suspenders . . .

Isnt that blackrose?

I downloaded the mod and there is no esp file - only meshes. I"ve only very limited knowledge on how exactly FNIS works, so I can't tell if this somehow integrates itself into existing creature animations or if this is simply a modder's resource at the moment. I went ahead and instead it and ran the FNIS patch, so we'll see if my female character gets jumped by a mud crab I guess, haha.

Unless it turns out to be a pose mod - but then with no esp file, how do you activate the pose? Of course like I said, it might turn out to just be a modder resource.

ScreenShot587.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Very interested in a CBBE version of the suspenders . . .

Isnt that blackrose?

You need the FNIS Spells mod, then just overwrite the FNIS animations with the naughty ones, run FNIS generate, start the game, use the FNIS Spell and choose the one with the mudcrab.

11679026594_e0c99ce824_c.1388571589.jpg

anybody know this hair?

no no, this hair belong to not allow SG hair pack

edit: google is your best friend!

Not sure what you're saying, but if I understand correctly..i'm pretty sure that's not in what I have installed currently. That hair is a direct rip from TERA's elf race o-O

he has asked for this hair, I have the SG hair pack 268 and this hair is in it.

Oh hmm, I have it as well and never noticed it. I'll have to go through again and look. Apologies

I'm also interested in this hair. And unlike what winny says it is not in the 268 SG Hair Pack.

It definitely looks like a Tera Hair, but it isn't in the Tera Packs that i have either.

Would be great if somebody knows something.

I found an image of this armor a little while ago and cannot find what armor it is!

I Must Have This Armor! xD

28978-1-1357796067.jpg

It's Neo's swordmage outfit, currently hidden on nexus though:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10932/?

I think there is a few translations kicking around of it though.

;-)

I second this but could you tell me where the gag is from lol?

Well, luckily it's here at LL.

Elewin..

What Quin said ^

Here's the corset, gloves and suspenders  : http://www.synfulmindz.com/catalog/six-straps-corset-p-380.html

Headpiece is from here : http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/arkana-for-v4/62056

Now, port them to skyrim, slap flat black textures and environment map shader on everything, crank up the DOF and bloom and head over to Breezeholme  - Boom, done. :dodgy:

You gotta pay for that? Crap...

And it's bloody complex to port it over too... darn... (well, for me anyway)

Where do I get the cunt rings and what are the boots?

http://666kb.com/i/ckl2onxhd6cefrhs3.jpg

http://666kb.com/i/ckl2oulweoska7jr7.jpg

The boots are from:

http://p3d.in/kxKhm

Unfortunately, they are not mine, and I do not have the permission to share.

The piercings, on the other hand, are mine - check your pm in a bit (they'll probably only work for UNP though)...

Any chance of you releasing piercings?

Would be appreciated . . .

Archived