"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Anybody konws the armor on the left ? 

37487-1-1371907709.jpg

Might be Ghorza's true armor but not sure.

Also, anyone recognizes the enb? This will be the last time I try one, if I can't make my game look like in the photo I quit >.<

I was wondering this myself and after some nexus browsing I found the original image poster 83willow. From the comments I read it's a personal mashup of 3-4 meshes. These include I love Cleavage, Killer Keo's skimpy armor, unsure on the rest. Here is the link to the image page. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/257945/?

It's a player home called 'Evil Lair of Hydra' the screenshot itself was made with a Sex mod for the Dildo animations (Most likely Sexlab, but I am not positive). The actual SS is on the nexus page.

I was wondering about this as well. I know the mod is Lair of Hydra, which is now buggy, but does anyone know which mod exactly controls the multiple animations and if it's sexlab, how that works?

11679026594_e0c99ce824_c.1388571589.jpg

anybody know this hair?

no no, this hair belong to not allow SG hair pack

edit: google is your best friend!

Not sure what you're saying, but if I understand correctly..i'm pretty sure that's not in what I have installed currently. That hair is a direct rip from TERA's elf race o-O

anybody know this hair?

Not sure what you're saying, but if I understand correctly..i'm pretty sure that's not in what I have installed currently. That hair is a direct rip from TERA's elf race o-O

he has asked for this hair, I have the SG hair pack 268 and this hair is in it.

anybody know this hair?

he has asked for this hair, I have the SG hair pack 268 and this hair is in it.

Oh hmm, I have it as well and never noticed it. I'll have to go through again and look. Apologies

Hi there. I was just browsing for more clothing mods when I came across this picture from http://elderscrollsbooru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3360

c71e01d2136fba0f4baf7260032a2f797aba0aef

I just want to know what the suspenders, gloves, and hat are from.

Now BEFORE you say something about this HAT, I want to make it clear that THIS hat is NOT from the Vindictus Succubus Armor mod.

Both hats, if examined closely, are clearly different. I just don't want some people to get confused between the two. 

Hi there. I was just browsing for more clothing mods when I came across this picture from http://elderscrollsbooru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3360

c71e01d2136fba0f4baf7260032a2f797aba0aef

I just want to know what the suspenders, gloves, and hat are from.

Now BEFORE you say something about this HAT, I want to make it clear that THIS hat is NOT from the Vindictus Succubus Armor mod.

Both hats, if examined closely, are clearly different. I just don't want some people to get confused between the two. 

The hat is from Chapi. You can find it here.

Archived