The Banning Game - II

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for raising roses - they scratch! 

BANNED for not acknowledging how old they are. I'm raising them in the 4th generation and merely maintain the legacy ?

Edited by worik
6 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for not improving upon the strain over several generations.

BANNED for seeing the lack of a major feature as an improvement.

Where even my grandgrandparents easily identified and valued the advantages of roses with thornes (by planting them in front of the windows)

Just now, worik said:

BANNED for seeing the lack of a major feature as an improvement.

Where even my grandgrandparents easily identified and valued the advantages of roses with thornes (by planting them in front of the windows)

BANNED because you'd better make me some rose hip tea to take the edge off these scratches

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because you'd better make me some rose hip tea to take the edge off these scratches

BANNED for requiring me to fetch the maid (away from the hand's ... hands). Help yourself, you can't miss the hearth

Spoiler

33253-2-1363198738.jpg

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because Nordic Mountain Tea doesn't taste anything like rose hip tea

BANNED for making me fetch the maid again to pick some rose hips in the garden (the hand will very soon need ... a hand if this continues)

35 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for making me fetch the maid again to pick some rose hips in the garden (the hand will very soon need ... a hand if this continues)

BANNED for fretting over the hired help, wait! perhaps you have some special relationship with the hired help?

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for fretting over the hired help, wait! perhaps you have some special relationship with the hired help?

BANNED for assuming that anyone "hired" the help ? Do we look like Scrooge McDuck and could afford that?

We are merely glad to share the demanding work around the manor with others (who happily ... "volunteer")

20 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for assuming that anyone "hired" the help ? Do we look like Scrooge McDuck and could afford that?

We are merely glad to share the demanding work around the manor with others (who happily ... "volunteer")

BANNED for enjoying this so much you do not let others take a turn. (let me play some!)

12 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because half the fun is making people have to change their post when they discover that someone else was there first!

BANNED for making me think to lend you our hand to write stuff for you. ? He can write (I guess)