The Banning Game - II

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because she is a devout acolyte of Dibella, not Sheogorath (both of these are Skyrim references - they indicate her interest is love, not madness).

BANNED Either you misgendered me or did not realize that the rat went out of order once again, failure to comply with reality.

Edited by netruss1964
48 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED Either you misgendered me or did not realize that the rat went out of order once again, failure to comply with reality.

BANNED for failing to comprehend rodent logic and daring to state that you know what gender you are.

?

16 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED for failing to comprehend rodent logic and daring to state that you know what gender you are.

?

BANNED for having no logic and for implying that I might have a gender. rodent logic? that's like the definition of contradiction...smh.

Edited by netruss1964
6 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for spreading truth and for gluttony, just look at that silhouette, is that green cheese balanced on your head? BANNED for illegal food imports. Welcome to Banned Camp.

BANNED for bad puns. Now I need some Banned Aids.

9 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for biting random travelers "for a taste". People do not want your critique of how they taste to you. That's too far.

BANNED for dissing LL's multiple mod authors who do fine work with cannibalism and vore!

13 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED for using incongruent colors in signature that clash with avatar causing glaucoma amongst rodents, thus attempting to wipe out my species. Prejudice reversed to you.

?

BANNED for espousing that prejudice can be placed in reverse - like a Smart Car.