The Banning Game - II

17 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for dismissing weird flying octopi without getting to know them first

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for not realizing that "weird flying octopi" means I know them well enough. 

2 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for discriminating against weird flying octopi and excluding them from being a valuable part of society

BANNED for ruining the serenity of the road trip. If I have to stop the car you are all in trouble.

19 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for ruining the serenity of the road trip. If I have to stop the car you are all in trouble.

BANNED for bothering us with your pitiable problems. E.g. by handing the lesser "travel" task over to reliable cart service

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED because I like wielding power indiscriminately and , quite frankly, you needed it.

Banned for making me want to fall back to my Harley with a baseball bat, comically oversized mallet, or just shooting someone to make the voices go away!

41 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for making me want to fall back to my Harley with a baseball bat, comically oversized mallet, or just shooting someone to make the voices go away!

BANNED for not listening to the voices. They have worthwhile advice.

?

7 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for diminishing the importance of concentrated wealth and private space missions! ?‍?

BANNED for not considering the Dragonborn as an important confluence of wealth who's family may some day finance missions to space if they are not fleeced by disreputable characters.

Edited by netruss1964
4 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for not considering the Dragonborn as an important confluence of wealth who's family may some day finance missions to space if they are not fleeced by disreputable characters.

BANNED for using those mods that still pick the Dragonborn up and drop him over a giant camp (and no, I am not making this up)!

26 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for using those mods that still pick the Dragonborn up and drop him over a giant camp (and no, I am not making this up)!

BANNED for thinking I have not fixed that issue yet. (You can no longer fight...)

Edited by netruss1964