The Banning Game - II

7 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED for taking advantage of sight impaired donkeys so as to conduct a liaison with the cyclops.

?

BANNED for telling people I had a threesome including a tartan sporting Donkey and a depraved NPC. ( SHHH! Can you say NONDISCLOSURE? )

Edited by netruss1964
3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for telling people I had a threesome including a tartan sporting Donkey and a depraved NPC. ( SHHH! Can you say NONDISCLOSURE? )

BANNED for being a bad host and not inviting us for a many-some.

6 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

3 hours ago, worik said:

BANNED for being a bad host and not inviting us for a many-some.

2 hours ago, deejayz said:

BANNED for being a bad host and having a huge orgasm before my guest was satisfied

You're all BANNED for being a huge host having an orgy (and I didn't get invited)

12 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Banned for not supporting non interference with the donkey's close relatives

(BTW, the pundit Don Qui wants to know where the obsession with donkeys came from)

BANNED for  making mules is not an issue here (and you shouldn't make it one)

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because uninstalling Skyrim SE is always a good idea IF you have Skyrim LE (yes I know, I hate change)

BANNED for not utilizing both. Do not uninstall anything that is not malicious or just being stored uselessly. Both can be played fine with certain small allowances and ONE HUGE ISSUE COMING FOR SSE possibly.

4 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for not utilizing both. Do not uninstall anything that is not malicious or just being stored uselessly. Both can be played fine with certain small allowances and ONE HUGE ISSUE COMING FOR SSE possibly.

BANNED because the reason for the deinstallation of Skyrim SE was that the game always crashed exactly when my horse took me from behind ?