The Banning Game - II

1 hour ago, worik said:

BANNED for initiating a public speculation about his other abilities

BANNED for espousing that I have "other abilities". ( I resent such slander...Yeah. You take that back. ).

Edited by netruss1964
I keep forgetting to quote dammit.
28 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for espousing that I have "other abilities". ( I resent such slander...Yeah. You take that back. ).

BANNED for shifting the discussion away from abilities to disabilities

6 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for I like to try new things

BANNED because you like new things while I like things to stay the same (and it will be what it will be)

(you don't have to change back for me - I liked the new one just fine, btw)

20 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because you like new things while I like things to stay the same (and it will be what it will be)

> banned for I like red color

> banned for I found the avatar I like

Edited by EvalovesEP
25 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Banned for being as sensible as not like change as much as the sods at Bethesda  Take Care all

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/q6czcc/pc_sse_an_important_psa_regarding_skyrim/

Edited by donkeywho
12 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Banned for being as sensible as not like change as much as the sods at Bethesda  Take Care all

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/q6czcc/pc_sse_an_important_psa_regarding_skyrim/

BANNED (and very likely to be beheaded in the near future) for being the messenger of bad news (luckily not for me :classic_happy:)

Edited by worik
14 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

BANNED for snubbing me and not bothering to read the Thread I started on this very topic:

3 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED (and very likely to be beheaded in the near future) for being the messenger of bad news (luckily not for me :classic_happy:)

BANNED for isolating yourself from the SE community who feel their game is Sooooooo superior to LE.