The Banning Game - II

7 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for allowing your mental instability to upset your financial progress negatively. But...CHEESE!

BANNED for believing that mental instability has caused my negative financial progress and being cheese hoarding dick. ?

?

10 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for allowing your mental instability to upset your financial progress negatively. But...CHEESE!

Banned because mental instability has been an asset in the financial endeavors of Harley and Joker... when that Bat-Man doesn't mess things up and they both end up in straight jackets inside padded cells at Arkham... long for a conjugal quickie... but I digress... 

2 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned because mental instability has been an asset in the financial endeavors of Harley and Joker... when that Bat-Man doesn't mess things up and they both end up in straight jackets inside padded cells at Arkham... long for a conjugal quickie... but I digress... 

BANNED for spiking the cheese dip at Banned Camp last summer.

Edited by netruss1964
26 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

BANNED for relying on mental instability as an excuse for poor socialization skills.

?

56 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for Miss-Verbing individuals.

BANNED for I am not a "miss".

51 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED for figuring out that I use am have used a blunt weapon to get what I want (don't look behind you)

??

BANNED for "Maxwell's Silver Hammer"