Yes must be a BOSS install Problem.

If you really can not use BOSS you can use the BOSS master list text file open it and use the search function (but with 100 Mods you will need a day to sort your Mods. I use that method to place a new Mod in my sorted game)

Very basic load order:

-First esm files (1)

-Then DLCShiveringIsles.esp, VipCxj_HighHeels.esp, weather and game changing Mods (2)

-Then Armor and clothes and DLCs in this order (3)
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp

Then Quest Mods and DLCs (4)

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp

-Then Unique Landscapes (5)

-Then Tamago

-Then Lovers

-SetBody.esp

-Then pose Mods (6)

-Then race Mods (and companions) (7)

-Then Beautiful People

-And at the end

LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories (1) to (7)

Lovers Mod load order see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

so how to sort if BOSS does not detect my Oblivion?

Either installed or configured incorrectly. (Hopefully you didn't go with the default install location for Oblivion...)

And 99.9999999% of the time I use fejeena's above method too. Get Notepad++, it'll help by showing numbered lines when reviewing the MasterList.txt file.

If you use Wrye Bash for Oblivion as mod install and organize tool (in my opinion there is no better tool at least for Oblivion), you may be able to force BOSS via the small icon far down at the bottom edge of the menu. 

...and yes the above poster is right, do not install BOSS into the Oblivion folder (and by no means into the Oblivion Data folder...), install it to the C:\Games folder.

compared to skyrim oblivion mods are easy and run quite solid. i just have a strange phenomena. some mods or parts of mods stop npc Audio.

robertsmalebodyreplacer, v4 as well as v5.2, the pse - paybandits patch. so far. if i deactivate the esp, Audio runs again.

what has a Body replacer to do with Audio files ?  a male Body with female voices ? very strange, but real.

i have only very few mods and let boss run, already from skyrim  there is no Explanation for me. anyone knows of ?

others must have this phenomena too,

greetings

mr

Got a problem with LAPF. Had an older version of Lovers PK and updated it with LAPF. I have followed the Install Instructions and deleted the files according to 4a and 4b. After the update I get the following error message every times I start sex:

post-14404-0-45031000-1390834055_thumb.png

Occurs 2 times at the start and 1 time when I want to start the sex act.

The sex acts and positioning are all OK, only at the beginning I am getting the error message.

Hope it isn't a complicated problem.

Got a problem with LAPF. Had an older version of Lovers PK and updated it with LAPF. I have followed the Install Instructions and deleted the files according to 4a and 4b. After the update I get the following error message every times I start sex:

attachicon.gif#00.png

Occurs 2 times at the start and 1 time when I want to start the sex act.

The sex acts and positioning are all OK, only at the beginning I am getting the error message.

Hope it isn't a complicated problem.

You forgot to delete the ini files for that animation.

They can be found in Oblivion\data\ini

Delete the ini file and you are good to go.

Loving the new changes compared to how it was several years ago.

Something i've been wondering though, it's scripted that 'tfc' is toggled on/off when sex starts/ends... is it possible to, alongside that toggle, have the script toggle DoF from say ENB or OBGE? I'm not sure if you can make a script enter a key stroke or whatever, but that would be highly simplistic way of automating it,  have it toggle it via the programs keybind.

While i generally dislike DoF-effects when gaming, i've found they are a nice touch when getting buggered by various eldritch monstrosities in Oblivion, at least; concentrates on the action X3

PS: One thing that still amazes me about Oblivion is just how Bad the directional FPS-drop is, even compared with the newer games(new vegas/skyrim). The game, even with tex packs and ENB doesnt even make my vid card perspire; temps never get high enough to cause fan speed to increase, ENB settings barely effect FPS at all outside of the 10fps drop just enabling it causes, and yet theres areas that drop down to 30 despite other areas easily being over 100+ FPs. And said drop is unaffected by anything. No setting alleviates the drop. ENB settings neither increase nor decrease it. No ini settings affect it.

And this is a rig that runs Far Cry 3 at super-ultra high custom enhanced settings with 8xSGSSA @70-80FPS. 4.3GHz quad-core 3570k, 16GB RAM and a GTX 780 @ 1267MHz.

Same experience here. You can see my system specs below and my game fps drop down to 10 fps sometimes in major cities and some NPCs within viewing angle. I run Oblivion with ATE ENB, around 60 mods (Qorl's texture pack for example) and the most of my mods are script mods (almost the whole LAPF framework + mods), animation mods and mods that beautify NPCs (CCC, high resolution skin textures and a few high poly outfit meshes). I deinstalled Better Cities for example some time ago, not only because it has a lot of compatibility issues to other mods, the main reason was performance, 3 fps in IC is no fun.

For a while I thought Oblivion won't detect my Titan SLI system, but the reason is, that it won't use your grafic card(s) much for calculations anyways. It uses almost exclusively your CPU for calculations me seems. The best performance gain you might get by having a strong CPU Mhz wise (number of cores does not matter) and by overclocking it in addition.

On the other side Oblivion seems to have at least one advantage...when I compare animations in Oblivion and animations in Skyrim, I have to say, Oblivion animations seem to be better quality wise, quantity wise and concerning the easyness to implement them into the game. In my opinion Skyrim animations give you only an illusion that they might look better because of the quality of tools/mods for body and skin textures there to beautify your NPCs. The animations itself.....sorry, but Oblivion animations are far better in my eyes. 

That is because Oblivion is a CPU based game.  All instructions go through the CPU and then to the GPU.  Oblivion also won't use more than one CPU core.  It is an old game.   ;)

It doesn't use more then one core Effectively... but it certainly makes some use of them. I've used Prio to play with core Affinities... It tends to run one core to the max, and the other 3 middling. Cut affinity to 2 and 3, cores 0 and 1 see almost no usage, 2 is max and 3 is middling.

For the most part, though, its npc's it seems. With 10 directly in front of me, FPS drops down to 32. Changing the actor fade mult might actually help with outdoor fps drops in populated areas.

Really, im just glad I killed the 'sound loop after exit' bug that was caused by my soundcard's GX function getting toggled for some reason.

Currently scouring nexus trying to find a decent hgec alternative. With the character overhaul and roberts final Omod install the males look friggin Fantastic, while females look... flat and boring, in comparison, with far more texture color mismatching. Meh.

If you have only LAPF installed it is very difficult :D

LAPF is not a sex Mod ! it is the Framework (the F in the Name LAPF)

here all Mods http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

The "Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack version 1" is a good start   http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/ Mods "Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP" and "Lovers Voice SSP Plus" to start sex via Dialog (NPCs must like you ! )

Other Mods: LoversRaperS = rape sex ; Lovers Hookers = Prostitution ; ........

Maybe this question belongs more into the SlaverTrader section, but as it involves a few mods I try my luck here.

I know that you should not use generic no named NPCs to enslave, because this should cause bugs. So I always tried that with NPCs that have names, but me seems although some NPCs have names they follow generic leveld actor patterns, especially concerning respawning inventory.

I enslaved for example all the woodelf NPC enemies from the quest Den of Thieves, Cingaer, Dennilwen, Githrian, Idrolian, Nedhelfin, Niraegaer, Thiirchel and Thangirfin and Mensa Salas from the quest Mazoga the Orc (after killing and reanimating them by the BU reanimation spell/power) and now have the issue, that I perfectly trained them all to rank 5, equipped them with some DMRA outfits, but after a while their complete leveled equipment will respawn....and not only that, after clearing their inventory a second time parts of their outfits will respawn and appear visible weared by the NPC, although I can't find this outfit in their inventory (remembers me for the special housecarl outfits in Skyrim, they couldn't be removed either by normal inventory menu use, only by console, but after removing the last piece they got automatically applied again. Only special follower mods were able to "suppress" them permanently).

I now have the choice to dismiss them and look for other "real" named NPCs as a substitue, alter there equipment rules by the Creation Kit by creating an Oblivion.esm based .esp just for deleting their inventory or maybe find a Companion mod that is able to block respawning inventories for followers.

MCS + Extension + HumanTouchNPC came to my mind and in fact there is a MC Extension command spell which gives me the message "MC Configuation 'Respawn Equipment' must be set to forbidden', but my issue is, I can't find that setting in all the MC settings I found in my spell menu...any idea? 

I guessed that, issue is, all the above NPCs I listed are marked as non essential and non respawnable by default in the Oblivion.esm. They are leveled, which means they adapt to the players level, but they are normal quest NPCs who stay dead when you kill them.

Doh, that's truly well hidden, found it, thx. Maybe this helps somewhat.

Update: The MCS option to forbid respawning inventory works, but It didn't work on my original slaves (the above listed NPCs I killed and reanimated by the BU spell/power), that were already affected by this "hidden" inventory bug. I made new actor copies/clones by console using player.placeatme (original Oblivion Form ID), added them to MCS by the order command (without doing anything else), and configured the "forbid" inventory setting in MCS. They appeared in the game as slaves again, but as if they would belong to someone else (I had the usual slave dialog menu available, but with less option). I assume their slave condition was already contained by my save game, but this did not hurt, I enslaved them again for the full option menu, replaced their inventory to my wishes and waited over 3 days, no respawn.

Now I just need to train them to rank 5 again, but at least it worked.

I am having a problem with OBSE I can't seem to get it to run…..I try running the loader and it says I have to run it though Steam then when I do that LoversPK says I am not running OBSE.  Any clue on what I should do.  I read the read me text and I am running it the way it says. I am stuck and very confused so any help would be great 

I am having a problem with OBSE I can't seem to get it to run…..I try running the loader and it says I have to run it though Steam then when I do that LoversPK says I am not running OBSE.  Any clue on what I should do.  I read the read me text and I am running it the way it says. I am stuck and very confused so any help would be great 

Then you didn't read the read me text.  OBSE has very specific instructions for steam users.  Go back and re-read the steam users instructions.

hint:  it is right under "IF YOU ARE USING THE STEAM VERSION OF OBLIVION:" in the OBSE read me text.

Here is what I did. I copied obes_1_2416dll, obese_editor_1_2.dll, obse_steam_loader.dll and the data file into program files (x86)/ steam/ steam apps/ common/ Oblivion.  I then made sure I had "Enable Steam Community In-Game" clicked on steam and then ran the game via Oblivion.exe.  

The game opens then I get a message saying that "Lovers requires OBSE to run! You didn't read the instructions, did you?" 

so that is where I am at, unless I missed something that is exactly what it says to do under "IF YOU ARE USING THE STEAM VERSION OF OBLIVION:"