For the steam version of Oblivion you actually do not need to install obseloader.exe. You just need the Data folder and the few .dll files. The OBSE Readme tells that I need to run Oblivion by Oblivion.exe NOT by obseloader.exe, OBSE should run alongside then.

Running Oblivion.exe with the "steam version" of OBSE installed, does work only, when I log out of my steam account, run Oblivion.exe (I will be logged into steam again and the launcher menu pops up) and clicking "Play". Then I actually enter the game with OBSE running and LAPF not moaning.

I call that "gymnastics" :-)

Steam and obseloader.exe ????? you have no obseloader.exe when you use OBSE with steam. Do not copy the obseloader.exe in your Oblivion Folder (only if you use the CS)

--------------------------------

The OBSE readme: (the "ignore-me" for most People)

IF YOU ARE USING THE STEAM VERSION OF OBLIVION:

1. Copy obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll, and obse_steam_loader.dll to your Oblivion directory. This is usually "C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\oblivion".
2. Ensure you have enabled the Steam community in-game, or OBSE will fail to load. Go to Steam > Settings > In-Game and check the box marked "Enable Steam Community In-Game".
3. Launch Oblivion via Steam or by running Oblivion.exe. OBSE will automatically be run along with Oblivion when launched. To disable this, rename or move obse_steam_loader.dll. You do not need to use obse_loader.exe unless you are running the editor.

-----------------------------------------------

IF YOU PURCHASED A RETAIL (NON-STEAM) VERSION OF OBLIVION:

1. Copy obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll, and obse_loader.exe to your Oblivion directory. This is usually in your Program Files folder, and should contain files called "Oblivion.exe" and "OblivionLauncher.exe".
2. Run oblivion by running obse_loader.exe from the Oblivion Directory.

Ok, I have another question. LAPF comes with his own modified 3rd person skeleton. I use the DMRA BBB Body (the finetuned one with Robert's feet and it delivers the Universal Skeleton as bonus...great body I have to say, no seams at all), the 3rd person skeleton will get overriden by the LAPF skeleton.....and now found lots of conversions for Skimpy outfits to DMRA BBB on Nexus. Issue is those mods not only recommend but require ("...have to...")  the Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeleton.

So my question is...anybody tried to run LAPF with the CMC Skeleton and had issues? or - other way round - anybody tried to install those skimpy armor mods (as example: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33644/?) and used them with the modified LAPF skeleton?

My suspection is, that the LAPF skeleton beats the CMC skeleton by miles (alone the file has almost the double in bytes, which means it has much more nodes). There are two Skimpy armor mods that come along with a bouncing butt effect...no idea if the LAPF skeleton has buttbones, I guess I will just try it. I hope it's not the first person view that causes troubles.

The LAPF Skeleton is the Universal Skeleton with penis bones, so no Problems with BBB bodies and armors/clothes.

You know you need the first Person Skeleton from the Universal Skeleton ( the controlable Version http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596/ ), you can install the whole Skeleton then  overwrite with LAPF Skeleton.

Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeleton is outdated.

Thx, I never played Oblivion and pretty new to this stuff (although it is very similar to Skyrim modding, one skeleton for male + female is actually much easier for installing). The CMC Skeleton had so much downloads, I wasn't sure. Yep, I still have the US for 1st person installed (It's inlcuded in the DMRA BBB Finetuned Body V3, the best body replacer for Oblivion in my eyes anyways) .

I just tried the DMRA BBP Armor mods (even the ones with butt bounce) with US for 1st person view and LAPF skeleton for 3rd person view. It works flawlessly. The LAPF skeleton is superior to every other skeleton. It has even some butt bones me seems.

The LAPF skeleton is nothing more than Growlf's Universal Skeleton with some dick bones added to make the animated dick\futa meshes work for the animations.  

And yes, it does have separate butt bones that bounce\move independent of the breasts.   :)

Okay, I'm an idiot. Been messing with Skyrim more and I confused the skse/obse process. You're 100% correct.

Steam and obseloader.exe ????? you have no obseloader.exe when you use OBSE with steam. Do not copy the obseloader.exe in your Oblivion Folder (only if you use the CS)

--------------------------------

The OBSE readme: (the "ignore-me" for most People)

IF YOU ARE USING THE STEAM VERSION OF OBLIVION:

1. Copy obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll, and obse_steam_loader.dll to your Oblivion directory. This is usually "C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\oblivion".
2. Ensure you have enabled the Steam community in-game, or OBSE will fail to load. Go to Steam > Settings > In-Game and check the box marked "Enable Steam Community In-Game".
3. Launch Oblivion via Steam or by running Oblivion.exe. OBSE will automatically be run along with Oblivion when launched. To disable this, rename or move obse_steam_loader.dll. You do not need to use obse_loader.exe unless you are running the editor.

-----------------------------------------------

IF YOU PURCHASED A RETAIL (NON-STEAM) VERSION OF OBLIVION:

1. Copy obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll, and obse_loader.exe to your Oblivion directory. This is usually in your Program Files folder, and should contain files called "Oblivion.exe" and "OblivionLauncher.exe".
2. Run oblivion by running obse_loader.exe from the Oblivion Directory.

Have to say, it's very cool to play a full modded and sex modded Oblivion although it's pretty aged now. Advantage is that all mods have reached their final versions and you are able to choose from tons of options. LAPF works flawlessly in combination with Loversrapers, using DMRA BBB body + tons of DMRA BBB skimpy outfits.

I just miss two things:

-oversized SoS schlongs (Slof's boners aren't bad, but size matters)

-a mod like matchmaker as there is one for Sexlab, to just initialize prechosen animations by casting a spell.  

Lovers Creatues 2.0 comes along with some of the same .esp and .bsa files as LAPF  (LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp, LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, LoversIdleAnimsPriority.bsa). When I let them override the LAPF files, Wrye Bash shows me a conflict in orange color.

Lovers Creatures readme is somewhat short concerning this, should I allow override or not, or does it not matter at all, because it's actually the same file?

I realized that the LAPF supply pack contains some mods that are still available as single download in the download section. I installed a few more and now found a lesser power called "personality" where I can set basic attitude features.

Anybody able to give me a hint which mod from the addon pack is the source of this menu and what those setting actually do?

My suspicion is AdultPlayPlusforSSP, but I have no idea what it does? Does it control dialogue types during sex animations maybe? I am not sure about that, because I set LAPF to "All animation use" and when I am "grabbing" gladly through animations the dialogues change from slutty to "poor but arrogant girl has to sell her body and do not like it" (damned, I love the later one).

Interaction is not really clear for me between "allow all animations", personality settings and changing animations during sex scenes.

Dialogue types are tricky.  Depending on the plugin they "may" or "may not" be pre-programmed.  Meaning you may not be able to control anything as it is already set to pick from a certain dialogue group.  During rape a particular dialogue group is selected and will typically play.  It is also influenced by times by gender.  Believe it or not there are "same sex" dialogue lines that will play at certain times\situations.  

Now Adult play plus is mostly non rape topics so you should see the dominate partner talking down to the other or the submissive demanding it harder and faster.  It just depends on the situation.  Is it prostitution, consensual sex, adultery or what?  

I guess I figured it out.

I am still not sure which LAPF mod is responsible for the "personality" entry in my spell menu (I should look that up more often for changes...), but changing personalities seems to have an effect on dialogues during rape scenes at least. Consensual sex dialogues seem to be rather random or dependant on the NPC (beggar for example).

So, I bothered this thread enough for now, but one last question:

I am somewhat spoiled by Skyrim SoS dicks (SkyUI MCM SoS size scaler). I already renamed the HugeAnimPenis.nif (from the clothes folder) and replaced it to NormalAnimPenis.nif...but to be honest I see not much difference (looking it up in NifSkope tells me the same). A google search found a post from you (gregathit) where you told, that you actually never made a huge penis .nif variant. Is there anywhere a LAPF compatible penis mesh for larger "instruments" available? Maybe a personal adjustment a modder has made for himself. I would like to download it. I guess just replacing the penis.nif isn't enough maybe, maybe there has to be applied a fitting Roberts lowerbody.nif too.

A small comment about this from the OP:

If you play with races that are taller or shorter than the default imperial race then animations could be off a bit.

Obviously, this makes a lot of encounters not fit well. And while there is setscale, it over here has been very buggy and crashy (both the old and the new versions).

Sooo, i today asked myself: "Well, umm... why even change race sizes back and forth all the time? Why not set them once and then be fine with it? It's not like it would bother me, if all races are the same default scale."

And so, i went into the oblivion editor, and made a small tiny plugin, that contained nothing else but changes to the vanilla race heights. Loaded the game with it - et voila, no more body scale issues, and no need to bother with buggy/crashy setscale.

It's not exactly a "beginner-friendly" fix, but if you just want to "fix" vanilla races, it also isn't too hard to do, if you know only the most basic stuff about mods and the oblivion editor. Of course, that's just vanilla races - changing this for custom races is a bit more comlex.

---

Question: I'm not too familiar with oblivion scripting, but isn't there a way, to at gamestart iterate through all loaded races, and then just set the height for all of them to 1.0?

If you play with races that are taller or shorter than the default imperial race then animations could be off a bit.

Obviously, this makes a lot of encounters not fit well. And while there is setscale, it over here has been very buggy and crashy (both the old and the new versions).

Sooo, i today asked myself: "Well, umm... why even change race sizes back and forth all the time? Why not set them once and then be fine with it? It's not like it would bother me, if all races are the same default scale."

And so, i went into the oblivion editor, and made a small tiny plugin, that contained nothing else but changes to the vanilla race heights. Loaded the game with it - et voila, no more body scale issues, and no need to bother with buggy/crashy setscale.

It's not exactly a "beginner-friendly" fix, but if you just want to "fix" vanilla races, it also isn't too hard to do, if you know only the most basic stuff about mods and the oblivion editor. Of course, that's just vanilla races - changing this for custom races is a bit more comlex.

---

Question: I'm not too familiar with oblivion scripting, but isn't there a way, to at gamestart iterate through all loaded races, and then just set the height for all of them to 1.0?

This is what you want

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/152-lovers-set-scale-revised/

---

Not possible through a script as there isn't a script function get a list of all available races.  Trouble with doing it as a plugin like you did is it overrides any other changes made to the races (including in the bashed patch).

I did something similar for my game but instead of a new plugin I used TES4Edit directly on the Bashed Patch.esp itself and changed all race weights/heights to 1.  Since the bashed patch is supposed to be placed after all race/character mods this is the last place the races should be modified.