Hey..is there a mod that gives females a strapon when they take the active roll in the sex animations?

Yes.  This plugin does if you change out the futa mesh with the dildo one.

However, if you make the change then all females will use a strapon and there will be no futa cocks.

The meshes to switch out are both located in this folder:

Oblivion\Data\meshes\clothes\as\

Rename the female dildo nif to replace the normal anim futa nif file and that will do it for you.  

I do recommend making a backup of the normal anim futa just in case you want to reverse the change.

Cheers,

Greg

Hey..is there a mod that gives females a strapon when they take the active roll in the sex animations?

Yes.  This plugin does if you change out the futa mesh with the dildo one.

However, if you make the change then all females will use a strapon and there will be no futa cocks.

The meshes to switch out are both located in this folder:

Oblivion\Data\meshes\clothes\as\

Rename the female dildo nif to replace the normal anim futa nif file and that will do it for you.  

I do recommend making a backup of the normal anim futa just in case you want to reverse the change.

Cheers,

Greg

So what I do is rename femaledildo.nif to FemaleAnimDildo.nif, or something like that? Oh, I'd also like to point out that I have other boner mods like asbonersv5, do I need to get rid of all of the others as well?

Only changes in the meshes\clothes\as Folder.

First back up the NormalAnimFuta.nif  and the femaleDildo.nif  (or rename a copy to " original NormalAnimFuta.nif" and "original femaleDildo.nif" )

Then rename the femaleDildo.nif to NormalAnimFuta.nif.  That's all.

Edit: or download the Alternate female Body pack, there are the original/Default meshes inside. So no backup needed.

First back up the NormalAnimFuta.nif  and the femaleDildo.nif  (or rename a copy to " original NormalAnimFuta.nif" and "original femaleDildo.nif" )

Then rename the femaleDildo.nif to NormalAnimFuta.nif.  That's all.

Edit: or download the Alternate female Body pack, there are the original/Default meshes inside. So no backup needed.

Huh...now it appears that there is nothing there at all, just her humping away as if she had a strapon on...uh..where's that alternate female body pack?

Have you set in the Setting spell " Attacking Woman Grows Penis (on/off) " ?

The alternate female body pack you need only if you want back the original meshes. It is in the LAPF Downloads.

In my game it works.

rename the femaleDildo.nif to NormalAnimFuta.nif. 

set  " Attacking Woman Grows Penis (on/off) " to on

Have you set in the Setting spell " Attacking Woman Grows Penis (on/off) " ?

The alternate female body pack you need only if you want back the original meshes. It is in the LAPF Downloads.

In my game it works.

rename the femaleDildo.nif to NormalAnimFuta.nif. 

set  " Attacking Woman Grows Penis (on/off) " to on

Ooooh...I have that off...that was the whole reason behind that. Thanks!

After some new testing of LoversMB2.esp, the one included with LAPF - main file v1.4.7z, I don't see the interaction with LoversSpermSplashEx.esp like it used to. Was this functionality dropped from LoversMB2.esp ages ago and I just missed it?

Don't think there ever was direct interaction between the two. It's LoversJoburg that adds the 'splash' effect on nearby actors if you have both LoversMB2 and LoversSpermSplashEx installed.

I recall, but I admit it was quite a while ago, the 'Splash' effect after the MB animations ran. I remember it well enough as it would, if you had it enabled in Lovers caused issues with at the very least canine animations and behaviors. So it was recommended to turn of that functionality.

The combination of Lovers PK, plus LoversSpermSplashEx, plus either L'MB or L'MB2, should IMO produce an effect. Maybe now that I use WappyOne's RaperS and not Joburg is why.

Thanks for the feedback.

It's me again!!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?p=491779

I updated the SetBody. Looks like it works! Now chinupo equip per individual body is possible.

It's in the very early stage, though. Only male bodies are supported so far.

However, adding female bodies is but a matter of time.

I mean, yeah, it's only a matter of time. A lot of time...

It properly switches to the LAPF movable dick mesh?  If so that is good news indeed.

It properly switches to the LAPF movable dick mesh?  If so that is good news indeed.

Not exactly LAPF animated dicks. I rigged four(normal/large, skin/circumcised) AS boners to move like LAPF dicks.

Should be similar. If not, I'll simply re-paint them.

One important note,

The plugin modifies two of the Lovers with Pk.esp scripts.

xLoversMainScriptEquipFuncChinupoFutanari

xLoversPkrCleanBoners

Basically every time you hit the Z key to change the motion it attempts to re-equip the boner, so I had no choice but directly modifying it.

I marked the modified lines with comments so it should be easy enough to identify which part was modified by me.

The LAPF male dicks are all the same size so if you messed with that then animations won't line up properly.  That can defeat the entire purpose of the LAPF and all the work I did aligning things. 

Editing the scripts is no biggie to me at all, feel free to edit any of them that you need to.  My concern is editing meshes as that can cause the animations to be out of alignment.  Hopefully this is not the case.

The LAPF female dildo\futa dick meshes are also all the same size as each other.  They are slightly thinner and not quite as long as the male dick.  However they were tweaked to fit in the exact same space as the male dick so that the animations would line up for both.  Again, as long as you maintain that then all is well!  If you change anything then you break the animations and I won't be redoing them.  It took me over 9 months to adjust those 2,272 animations so they lined up correctly.  

I am not at all being hostile here, as I greatly applaud your work!  I just want to make sure you understand the importance of maintaining the same (or real close to it) meshes, skeleton and weight painting or the LAPF and all the work that was put into it falls apart.

If there are issues just holler and I will do my best to help resolve them.  As I said, I applaud your work and would love setbody to be 100% compatible with the LAPF.

Well I.. I am not very fond of the current LAPF dick as you know, but if I have to revert back to the exactly same dick I'll do.

As long as the script part works, it's little problem, really. Actually I haven't got any feed back since I uploaded the 0.30 version beta. I don't even have any idea of how it's working for others, is there any bug, how about its performance, etc. In such cases I simply assume there is no bug.

First back up the NormalAnimFuta.nif and the femaleDildo.nif (or rename a copy to " original NormalAnimFuta.nif" and "original femaleDildo.nif" )

Then rename the femaleDildo.nif to NormalAnimFuta.nif. That's all.

Some time ago I had the same question, but lost my focus because other things and/or issues were much more important to solve, so I am thankful for this solution, because I like female-on-female-action but futa/shemale stuff isn't really my taste.

It worked perfectly for me (I just have to adjust a couple of animations now, but that's not a big problem because of LAPF's autosave funtion).

One little issue remained...during the ragdoll-coming-animation followed by standing up, the lower body mesh changes again to a (non erect) futa mesh and at last my original standard lower DMRA body appears again. As far as I understand the different .nifs in the clothes folder, those .nifs represent different stages of a full sex animation circle. Shouldn't it be possible to replace the futamesh during the ragdoll and standing up scene either by the standard female DMRA body or at least the strapon lower body too ? It would be very helpful if anybody could point me to the right mesh I should replace.

Sigurd,

I think you are going to need to replace the HugesemilimpFuta.nif and HugelimpFuta.nif

from the meshes\clothes\as\ folder

and you may also have to replace the Futanari-100.nif

from the meshes\clothes\lovers\ folder.

You'll need to replace all of these with the dildo mesh (I recommend backing the files up first).  Just remember the dildo will always be in the erect boner state.

Cheers,

Greg

Well I.. I am not very fond of the current LAPF dick as you know, but if I have to revert back to the exactly same dick I'll do.

As long as the script part works, it's little problem, really. Actually I haven't got any feed back since I uploaded the 0.30 version beta. I don't even have any idea of how it's working for others, is there any bug, how about its performance, etc. In such cases I simply assume there is no bug.

I'll check it out this weekend.  The only concern is making sure the skeleton is parented to the mesh in a way that they stay in the same zone during the animation.  The weight painting on the LAPF dick\dildo\futa is not very good and definitely could use some improvement, but that just isn't a skill I had mastered so I had to rely on a best effort of others to keep things rolling.  I'll let you know via PM what I find.  

I am all about improving things, provided we don't break the animations!   :P

Sigurd,

I think you are going to need to replace the HugesemilimpFuta.nif and HugelimpFuta.nif

from the meshes\clothes\as\ folder

and you may also have to replace the Futanari-100.nif

from the meshes\clothes\lovers\ folder.

You'll need to replace all of these with the dildo mesh (I recommend backing the files up first).  Just remember the dildo will always be in the erect boner state.

Cheers,

Greg

Works flawlessly, thx.

When upgrading, do I need to do anything else besides doing steps 4a and 4b?  Tried making a clean save.  Deactivated all Lovers esms and esps but I kept getting spammed every couple of seconds by a popup with a bunch of giberish related to Lovers.  Or do I need to try to start a new game?  Kinda hate to do that because I keep having trouble getting hairs to appear on my MBP races during character creation.

When upgrading, do I need to do anything else besides doing steps 4a and 4b?  Tried making a clean save.  Deactivated all Lovers esms and esps but I kept getting spammed every couple of seconds by a popup with a bunch of giberish related to Lovers.  Or do I need to try to start a new game?  Kinda hate to do that because I keep having trouble getting hairs to appear on my MBP races during character creation.

Sounds like you either missed deactivating a few of the lovers plugins (esm\esp) or you forgot to deactivate the Tamago club ones, or you built a bashed patch and accidentally included some lovers files in it.

If you do deactivate all esm\esp files for lovers\tamago then a clean save is all you need.

I don't use Tamago and I looked through and couldn't find any lovers plugins that were still active.  I don't believe I have any lovers in a batched patch, only MBP.  I guess I could start a new game (Neither character is much past the Imperial City area) which will eliminate that.  Will have to play around to get my hairs working though.

Edit: OK, must have missed a mod somewhere before.  Retried doing a clean save and no popup messages.  Looking forward to the new animations.