I guess I figured it out.

I am still not sure which LAPF mod is responsible for the "personality" entry in my spell menu (I should look that up more often for changes...), but changing personalities seems to have an effect on dialogues during rape scenes at least. Consensual sex dialogues seem to be rather random or dependant on the NPC (beggar for example).

So, I bothered this thread enough for now, but one last question:

I am somewhat spoiled by Skyrim SoS dicks (SkyUI MCM SoS size scaler). I already renamed the HugeAnimPenis.nif (from the clothes folder) and replaced it to NormalAnimPenis.nif...but to be honest I see not much difference (looking it up in NifSkope tells me the same). A google search found a post from you (gregathit) where you told, that you actually never made a huge penis .nif variant. Is there anywhere a LAPF compatible penis mesh for larger "instruments" available? Maybe a personal adjustment a modder has made for himself. I would like to download it. I guess just replacing the penis.nif isn't enough maybe, maybe there has to be applied a fitting Roberts lowerbody.nif too.

There is no difference at all between the Huge and Normal penis mesh.  No one had time to make a bigger mesh or to QC test it against the animations to make sure it worked.  Sorry.  

The only thing I can recommend is open the nif file and select the penis and upsize the scale on it slightly.  You'll probably have to play with location after doing that as well.  Either way this will be problematic as the penis is already nearly twice the size of the old lovers one, and due to this it is slightly to big to fit for oral sex as it is.  Making it any longer or fatter will probably end up just causing clipping on many of the animations as they are optimized for the one mesh size.  Since I was doing most of the work, I had only so much time between skeletons, meshes, animations and everything else.  It took me 9 months and something had to give.

Forgive me if this has been addressed already; on some of the animations, the animated penis is sticking straight up, nearly touching the stomach. Some of the issues that I'm having I see as clearly being position adjustment issues, but is this an issue of instillation, or animation?

Sounds like an installation issue.  If you did not fully delete all ini and kf files from previous versions of LPK and just installed the LAPF overtop then you have non-compliant animations that won't look or work right.

There should be no or very damn little position adjustment issues between similar races having sex.  All animations are based to two imperials having sex.  If you have a nord with an imperial then yep, things will be slightly off.  That is because their heights are different.  You either have to live with it or change all heights to be the same.

I guess I figured it out.

I am still not sure which LAPF mod is responsible for the "personality" entry in my spell menu (I should look that up more often for changes...), but changing personalities seems to have an effect on dialogues during rape scenes at least. Consensual sex dialogues seem to be rather random or dependant on the NPC (beggar for example).

So, I bothered this thread enough for now, but one last question:

I am somewhat spoiled by Skyrim SoS dicks (SkyUI MCM SoS size scaler). I already renamed the HugeAnimPenis.nif (from the clothes folder) and replaced it to NormalAnimPenis.nif...but to be honest I see not much difference (looking it up in NifSkope tells me the same). A google search found a post from you (gregathit) where you told, that you actually never made a huge penis .nif variant. Is there anywhere a LAPF compatible penis mesh for larger "instruments" available? Maybe a personal adjustment a modder has made for himself. I would like to download it. I guess just replacing the penis.nif isn't enough maybe, maybe there has to be applied a fitting Roberts lowerbody.nif too.

There is no difference at all between the Huge and Normal penis mesh.  No one had time to make a bigger mesh or to QC test it against the animations to make sure it worked.  Sorry.  

The only thing I can recommend is open the nif file and select the penis and upsize the scale on it slightly.  You'll probably have to play with location after doing that as well.  Either way this will be problematic as the penis is already nearly twice the size of the old lovers one, and due to this it is slightly to big to fit for oral sex as it is.  Making it any longer or fatter will probably end up just causing clipping on many of the animations as they are optimized for the one mesh size.  Since I was doing most of the work, I had only so much time between skeletons, meshes, animations and everything else.  It took me 9 months and something had to give.

Yep, I thought that. Well, this has to do it then.

Btw, the personality setting gets added with LoversAdultPlay and the LoversVoiceSSPPlus addon. I assume the LoversVoice pack that is already contained by the normal LAPF download is the same as the single download, that is still available. So far it adds 6 different voices and lots of lines of dialog text. If I miss some voices (there are over 40 slots, but I found only 6 occupied, 3 male, 3 female), just tell me.

Thank you for taking the time to give all of us what we want. However I feel it is unfair to lead steam gamers along through all the steps just to have a text that bars us from the normal game once we are done modding all these steps.
1. I read ALL instructions.
2. Now every thirty seconds my game says no OBSE you did not read the directions, HAR DAR.
Well I did and as usual steam has ruined my chances at playing any fun mods they did not publish.
Who would of thought it would be important to be able to launch a game paid in full, from NOT your third party service steam fucking epic...

Forgive me if this has been addressed already; on some of the animations, the animated penis is sticking straight up, nearly touching the stomach. Some of the issues that I'm having I see as clearly being position adjustment issues, but is this an issue of instillation, or animation?

Sounds like an installation issue.  If you did not fully delete all ini and kf files from previous versions of LPK and just installed the LAPF overtop then you have non-compliant animations that won't look or work right.

There should be no or very damn little position adjustment issues between similar races having sex.  All animations are based to two imperials having sex.  If you have a nord with an imperial then yep, things will be slightly off.  That is because their heights are different.  You either have to live with it or change all heights to be the same.

Thanks, I got everything working pretty much perfectly now. Only downside is I lost a few plugins from my antiquated Lovers set up and I have to monkey around with some ini's to get the PK extender bars where I want them. The upgrade in animations is worth it though. Anyone know where I can grab SpermSplashEX? Or should I not be using it for some reason? 

I actually searched for another bukakke mod, I would have never found that page, because I would have never looked up this outdated mod pack as a LAPF rev 96 user, so thanks to bring up this idea. I guess just dropping the SperFlashEX,esp into the data folder will do it, the .ini file is not needed?

My female player char is eagerly playing with Bick Dick from BU and I used the number keys as told in the description to adjust position.

So far I found out the following:

-keys 1 and 2: Moving the PC in relation to the troll away or towards the other actor, x-axes.

-keys 3 and 4: Moving the NPC in relation to the troll up and down, y-axes

-keys 5 and 6: Turning the whole scene in a circle left or right, turns both actors

-keys 7 and 8: ? (they may do something, but I have not found out what yet)

-keys 9 and 0: for me those keys do the same as the keys 3 and 4 just it's the PC that moves

I miss the keys for moving the PC sidewards in relation to the other actor (z-axis). Any idea?

Btw, the personality setting gets added with LoversAdultPlay and the LoversVoiceSSPPlus addon. I assume the LoversVoice pack that is already contained by the normal LAPF download is the same as the single download, that is still available. So far it adds 6 different voices and lots of lines of dialog text. If I miss some voices (there are over 40 slots, but I found only 6 occupied, 3 male, 3 female), just tell me.

One thing that has always bugged me is how selecting a  personality is pretty much useless as it only works with NPCs you have tagged as lovers. Otherwise you get the basic dialog lines regardless of your personality. The amount of dialog the plugins add is HUGE, but like 80% is rarely if ever seen in game due to the requirements (like the public rape ones). Heck, I've never seen a lot of the lines I helped translate back then.

I wonder if Greg could maybe do an improved LAPF version of LoversVoiceSSPPlus that fixes that :P

One thing that has always bugged me is how selecting a  personality is pretty much useless as it only works with NPCs you have tagged as lovers. Otherwise you get the basic dialog lines regardless of your personality. The amount of dialog the plugins add is HUGE, but like 80% is rarely if ever seen in game due to the requirements (like the public rape ones). Heck, I've never seen a lot of the lines I helped translate back then.

I wonder if Greg could maybe do an improved LAPF version of LoversVoiceSSPPlus that fixes that :P

This would get my vote. In addition I would love to have more voice options, but I guess there is the same old issue some modders have already in Skyrim...finding voice actors...but some audio records from certain movies should do it too.

I'm wondering if anyone is willing to write a plugin that makes LAPF and SetBody compatible.

Current problem is that LAPF can only have one erect lowerbody mesh, this is a problem if the attacker uses different body from the one in the as folder. I suppose it's one of the reasons that makes folks hesitate to use Autosetbody.

I can provide a new function or two if anyone is willing, for example, I could write a function that returns the erect version pair of the calling lowerbody. Here's the idea..

Say, the attacker's body is RM belly circumcised normal dangly penis. Then this function will return the mesh path of RM belly circumcised normal erect penis. If the attacker's body was RM belly circumcised normal semi-erect penis, this function will still return the mesh path of RM belly circumcised normal erect penis, etc.

I use the esp ThatOne made, two as Folders (one Player and one NPC Folder) see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/page-12?do=findComment&comment=576823

Changes:

xLoversMainScriptModuleGetChinupo

scn xLoversMainScriptModuleGetChinupo

;Rev60 Specified Chinupo Equipment Ref imay return 0 if not requiredj

short chinupo   ;0=straight / 1=up/ 2=down / 3=normalanim / 4=hugeanim / 5=dildo
short chinupoLevel ;0=During Sex / 1=After sex / 2=Limp

ref result
ref me

Begin Function { chinupo chinupoLevel me }

if xLoversPkrQuest.Pose1Chinupo == 0  ;Lovers v1.2
  ;chinupo - No change
  ;chinupoLevel - No change
  if me != player
   set result to xBone1
  elseif me == player
   set result to xBonePlayer1
  endif
 elseif xLoversPkrQuest.Pose1Chinupo == 1  ;Boners v3/v4
  if me != player
  if chinupo==0   ;straight
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneSlofsBoners1
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
    set result to xBoneSlofsBoners5
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
    set result to xBoneSlofsBoners4
   endif
  elseif chinupo==1 ;up
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneSlofsBoners2
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
   endif
  elseif chinupo==2 ;down
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneSlofsBoners3
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
   endif 
  elseif chinupo==3 ;normalanim
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneNormaltool
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
   endif 
  elseif chinupo==4 ;hugeanim
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneHugetool
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
    set result to xBonesemiLimpHuge
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
    set result to xBoneLimpHuge
   endif 
  elseif chinupo==5 ;dildo
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneDildo
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
    set result to xBoneDildo
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
    set result to xBoneDildo   
   endif
   endif

elseif me == player   
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneSlofsBonersPlayer1
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
    set result to xBoneSlofsBonersPlayer5
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
    set result to xBoneSlofsBonersPlayer4
   endif
  elseif chinupo==1 ;up
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneSlofsBonersPlayer2
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
   endif
  elseif chinupo==2 ;down
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneSlofsBonersPlayer3
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
   endif 
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneNormaltoolPlayer
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
   endif 
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneHugetoolPlayer
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
    set result to xBonesemiLimpHugePlayer
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
    set result to xBoneLimpHugePlayer
   endif 
  elseif chinupo==5 ;dildo
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneDildoPlayer
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
   endif
   endif
  endif
 elseif xLoversPkrQuest.Pose1Chinupo == 2  ;Boners v5 Normal
  ;chinupo - No change
  if me != player
   set result to xBoneSlofsBonersNoCut
  elseif me == player
   set result to xBoneSlofsBonersNoCutPlayer
  endif
 elseif xLoversPkrQuest.Pose1Chinupo == 3  ;Boners v5 CUT
  ;chinupo - No change
  if me != player
   set result to xBoneSlofsBoners
  elseif me == player
   set result to xBoneSlofsBonersPlayer
  endif
 endif

SetFunctionValue result
End

xLoversMainScriptModuleGetFutanari

scn xLoversMainScriptModuleGetFutanari

;Rev60 Hermaphrodite equipment specified Ref (It may return 0 if equipment is not required)

short chinupo   ;0=straight / 1=up/ 2=down / 3=normalanim / 4=hugeanim / 5=dildo
short chinupoLevel ;0=During Sex / 1=After sex / 2=Limp

ref result
ref me

Begin Function { chinupo chinupoLevel me }

if xLoversPkrQuest.FutanariDisabled == 1;hermaphrodite disabled
  set result to 0  ;No equipment
 elseif xLoversPkrQuest.FutanariDisabled == 0
  if me != player
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xLoversPkrFutanari000
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
    set result to xLoversPkrFutanari100
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
   endif
  elseif chinupo==1 ;upward
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xLoversPkrFutanari001
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
   endif
  elseif chinupo==2 ;downward
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xLoversPkrFutanari101
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
   endif
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneNormaltool
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
   endif
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneHugetool
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
    set result to xBonesemiLimpHuge
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
    set result to xBoneLimpHuge
   endif
  elseif chinupo==5 ;dildo
   if chinupoLevel == 0
    set result to xBoneDildo
   elseif chinupoLevel == 1
    set result to xBoneDildo
   elseif chinupoLevel == 2
    set result to xBoneDildo
   endif   
   endif

elseif me == player   
    if chinupoLevel == 0
     set result to xLoversPkrFutanariPlayer000
    elseif chinupoLevel == 1
     set result to xLoversPkrFutanariPlayer100
    elseif chinupoLevel == 2
    endif
   elseif chinupo==1 ;upward
    if chinupoLevel == 0
     set result to xLoversPkrFutanariPlayer001
    elseif chinupoLevel == 1
    elseif chinupoLevel == 2
    endif
   elseif chinupo==2 ;downward
    if chinupoLevel == 0
     set result to xLoversPkrFutanariPlayer101
    elseif chinupoLevel == 1
    elseif chinupoLevel == 2
    endif
    if chinupoLevel == 0
     set result to xBoneNormaltoolPlayer
    elseif chinupoLevel == 1
    elseif chinupoLevel == 2
    endif
    if chinupoLevel == 0
     set result to xBoneHugetoolPlayer
    elseif chinupoLevel == 1
     set result to xBonesemiLimpHugePlayer
    elseif chinupoLevel == 2
     set result to xBoneLimpHugePlayer
    endif
   elseif chinupo==5 ;dildo
    if chinupoLevel == 0
    elseif chinupoLevel == 1
    elseif chinupoLevel == 2
    endif   
   endif
  endif
 elseif xLoversPkrQuest.FutanariDisabled == 2
  if me != player
   set result to xBone1
  elseif me == player
   set result to xBonePlayer1
  endif
 endif

SetFunctionValue result
End

new Folder: meshes\clothes\asplayer

and inside all nif files from the Folders: (from the Alternate Body packs)

meshes\clothes\as 

meshes\clothes\asbonersv5

meshes\clothes\Lovers

And in the esp, new clothes for all the Player nifs (copies with new ID and model path)

post-3205-0-63987500-1388401876_thumb.jpg

so Player can have DMRA Body and NPC HGEC (or any other combination)

OK only one NPC Body possible, no different NPC Bodies like in autoSetBody, or if you use the SetBody target spell.

Lovers With Pk esp modified.7z

The problem all boils down to chicks with dicks.  Generally folks only use one male body so the issue doesn't really crop up there whether you are using auto-setbody or not.  However on the chicks with dicks front all hell breaks loose due to the fact that there are literally dozens of vastly different body types.

The only practical way I can see to get around this is for someone to come up with a coding fix that treats boners (male or female) as either a ring or amulet slot item that is force added.  At the same time for the males you have to come up with a way to remove the limp dick and swap it out with the erect one.  I'd love to see it happen but am no where near smart enough to re-write the dozen or so LPK scripts that would have to be addressed to ensure the swap out occurred.  Couple that with mesh adjustments to have a mechanism to remove the limp dick.  This has all been discussed before and thus far there have been no answers as to how to pull it off.

Ah... that modified plugin. I sure remember... But this time what I'm about to do is somewhat more systematic approach. I'm trying to create several categories in SetBody mod. The erect/soft pair is one of them.

As I recall, futa lowerbody is manily involved in two scripts - one for equip, one for unequip. The others are to pick a proper clothing by gender, probably. Once we know which body mesh is the erect version of the current limp dick, swapping it should be fairly easy. There are number of choices. Directly use Blockhead SetBodyAssetOverride function, or use BodySet function in the SetBody mod, etc.

I just want to be careful when overwriting LPK original script. So I seek someone familiar with editing them..

( Well, my previous idea that requires NifSE turned out to be impossible due to its bug, but it isn't this time. Though this method is more brutal than using NifSE. )