I am looking for any available additional soundsets for LAPF, as many as I can get. I have to add, I am not a fan of hysterical hentai girl voices, too much squeeking hurts my ears...

I already run or have found:

-Lovers Voice SSP Plus

-Jansts AG3 Soundsets

-Sexy Beach Voices

-Lovers Sounds: Rape-Orientated voce sets project (the best ones so far, especially the slots 12 - 17)

-Sounds/Voices sets from Yushaa (The download links are dead...)

Did I miss anything or does anybody know additional voice sets (rape-orientated prefered), maybe even from other sites or self modded ones?

I am looking for any available additional soundsets for LAPF, as many as I can get. I have to add, I am not a fan of hysterical hentai girl vocies, too much squeeking hurts my ears...

-Lovers Voice SSP Plus

-Jansts AG3 Soundsets

-Sexy Beach Voices

-Lovers Sounds: Rape-Orientated voce sets project (the best ones so far, especially the slots 12 - 17)

Did I miss anything or does anybody know additional voice sets (rape-orientated prefered), maybe even from other sites or self modded ones?

Have you got this one?

http://www.4shared.com/get/vNP78PsG/xlovers_Soundpack_Nusbie_10.html

I am looking for any available additional soundsets for LAPF, as many as I can get. I have to add, I am not a fan of hysterical hentai girl vocies, too much squeeking hurts my ears...

-Lovers Voice SSP Plus

-Jansts AG3 Soundsets

-Sexy Beach Voices

Have you got this one?

http://www.4shared.com/get/vNP78PsG/xlovers_Soundpack_Nusbie_10.html

Thanks, I missed that.

Wow, that's a big one, 144 MB, 22 Voice Sets, thank you.

I slowly installed more and more LAPF framework mods and everything is working flawlessly yet, but there is one minor issue left and I can't find out the reason. I remembered that as I installed this new Lovers Achievement mod (which works flawlessly too).

There is a lover setting in the main menu where you are able to look up your personal diary, number of rapes, orgasms, sex acts in total, sex by actor etc. The same you are able to look up for NPCs by the Sense Sexual Exploit spell. While for my player all settings are shown and counted correctly, the menu for other NPCs and slaves show up a 0 orgasm count (all other stats are counted correctly).

Now my mistress and her trainers feel actually bad. Any idea what the reason is for this? There is only an option for the player for enabling orgasms (and it is enabled), not for NPCs. It does not make any difference if the sex is forced or not, no orgasm count for NPCs.

All my followers and slaves have the "can rape" option set to "off" and "interested in raping" to "nothing", but can't imagine that those settings might have something to do with the ability to get an orgasm.

Bah, it's actually working for all my slaves with the exception of Vilja, which seems mod dependant. The one thing that does not work actually, is that my slaves can't have orgasms with my player char, but get them during any other sex action, be it masturbation or training with other slaves, or rapes.

One question: I want to rescale if possible my player char and my slaves to the same height and did the setscale command on all my slaves to equalize their heights for animations (I had to use different values of course, because high elves, nords and imperials have different base heights).

The setscale command actually works, but the setting is lost when I restart the game the next time and load my saved game. Any possibility to change scale permanently in Oblivion?

Ah great, I guess I can make that by myself. Shouldn't be more complicated as my several Skyrim .esps I created for my own to change female NPC base animations back to female animations and editing face gen data and weight. I believe to remember that there is actually a mod in Oblivion which can do that already, can't remember the name...

I slowly installed more and more LAPF framework mods and everything is working flawlessly yet, but there is one minor issue left and I can't find out the reason. I remembered that as I installed this new Lovers Achievement mod (which works flawlessly too).

There is a lover setting in the main menu where you are able to look up your personal diary, number of rapes, orgasms, sex acts in total, sex by actor etc. The same you are able to look up for NPCs by the Sense Sexual Exploit spell. While for my player all settings are shown and counted correctly, the menu for other NPCs and slaves show up a 0 orgasm count (all other stats are counted correctly).

Now my mistress and her trainers feel actually bad. Any idea what the reason is for this? There is only an option for the player for enabling orgasms (and it is enabled), not for NPCs. It does not make any difference if the sex is forced or not, no orgasm count for NPCs.

All my followers and slaves have the "can rape" option set to "off" and "interested in raping" to "nothing", but can't imagine that those settings might have something to do with the ability to get an orgasm.

Well, I don't consider myself a script guru, as I've only really just started, but having looked at the code as part of writing http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25352-loversachievements/ I think that what the Sense sexual Exploits lists as 'orgasms' can be more accuratily described as 'having a male penis ejaculate into their vagina', the name of the appropriate tokens, xLoversPkrCountSpermV and xLoversPkrCountPSpermV would appear to confirm this.

So there isn't really any coding in Lovers with PK for female orgasms at the moment  :(  :@ but we could add it, either by re-using the above two tokens, or by add some new ones, I'd suggest the latter approach, it's less likely to break something.

Yep, that might explain it. My player char is female and uses the dildo strapon, but there was already no orgasm count as I used the futa meshes formerly. Seems as if the script needs either a male or creature actor. It's only a very minor issue though, just want to be sure that everything was correctly installed on my side.

Best thing to do is pick a plugin that is way down in your load order and modify the races heights in the CS.  Then save it and rebuild your bashed patch and you should never have an issue again.

A separate plugin for race heights and weights might not work for the most people, because my strong guess is that almost everybody will use plugins that change settings of the CK Race menu (face .nifs and other stuff) and the issue is (as always), that a separate race plugin will override other plugins and will restore their adjusted values to default again. I for example got the "double eye bug", Which means that two plugins want to apply face.nifs to certain races and there aren't many head mesh slots available in Oblivion.

But it's no problem really. Just find out what plugin will change race entries in .esp files, load the last .esp file of your load order of those plugin files and make the adjustments there and save them to this plugin. For me it was the CCC.esp. Works flawlessly now.  

I click download on LAPF main file 1.4.7 and it reach 61.7mb (100%) and just stop, same goes in firefox.

Is it just this file or every file (or every big file) you download has the same issue? There may be several causes.

-check your AV software if that is locking the file in the temp folder for inspection and preventing the download being finished.

-redirect your download folder to where valid and has enough disk space. check your internet temp folder space, or clean your firefox download history, etc.

Really, the file in the download page is okay.

I click download on LAPF main file 1.4.7 and it reach 61.7mb (100%) and just stop, same goes in firefox.

Is it just this file or every file (or every big file) you download has the same issue? There may be several causes.

-check your AV software if that is locking the file in the temp folder for inspection and preventing the download being finished.

-redirect your download folder to where valid and has enough disk space. check your internet temp folder space, or clean your firefox download history, etc.

Really, the file in the download page is okay.

Yeh I m still trying to find out the cause, I can definitely download small folder, it is just that I cannot download this folder and lovers creature part  2 folder, it also stops when I just about to download it#

Edit: Guess I have to give up, no solution works for me. This problem totally bamboozle me, I have never seen a file that stops at 100% and just stuck there forever. I try to use 7zip but it is a part file so it did nto work sniffsniff

I can't seem to get this working. Why does this have to be so complicated.. Why can't it just be 1 big file you just extract and then it works.. I followed the steps to my best abiltiy and oblivion still crashed after launch.

Well..unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, I only see one main core archive in the download section.

Or are you talking about all the requirements and recommendations? Dude, I can promise you won't be very happy when this core package includes HGEC, Robert Male, Universal Skeleton, BBB animations, Pluggy and all that.

Post your load order so someone can help you (you haven't posted any in your tech suport topic). In OBMM, click import/export -> view load order. In Wrye, 'list masters' in the save manager tab.

For me, it sounds like a missing master crash. It depends on what exactly did you mean by 'crashed after launch', though.

Hmm. Animations dont seem to be working for me. Here is my load order:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Chanpon.esm
x117race.esm
CM Partners.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
personality_idles2.esp
actors_in_charge.esp
Neverender.esp
EFGAddPose.esp
StandingJOJO.esp
BasicInstinct.esp
bondage_sex.esp
OSR_pose.esp
shinyEmotions.esp
CTAddPose_v_1.esp
Eroblivion.esp
CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp
Slof's Sexy Anims.esp
77_Umpa_Animation.esp
R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp
Specialanims.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
CTAddPose_OTpair2.esp
Navel Piercings.esp
Navel Piercings TAIL.esp
NaRae Pose - 01.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
CM Partner Isabell.esp
NaRae Pose - 01 Guide Book.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversOrgy.esp
Rose Dual Sets.esp
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
Knights.esp
x117 Wigs.esp
BountyHunter2.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
AutoSetBody.esp
SetBody.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
00 chakaru wigs.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
x117race.esp
_No_ persistant enchantment glow fix-1843.esp
Alice Rips.esp
DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp
CM Partners.esp
CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp
CM Partners More NPCs.esp
CM Partners NPC.esp
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
Synx.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers with PK.esp

sort your Mods !

Lovers can not work! the last Mods must be

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Use BOSS (Program to sort your Mods ) http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20516/

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Then sort your Lovers Mods (Boss does not sort Lovers Mods right) Load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

And here a list of non compatible Mods http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

If your Animations not work after Mod sorting disable personality_idles2.esp.

so how to sort if BOSS does not detect my Oblivion?

Usually BOSS detects your TES games if you installed it into the right folder. My BOSS is installed to C:\games\Boss folder (as it should be, together with NMM) and it gives me the choice to change to Oblivion under "Active Games" in the BOSS GUI. I have Skyrim and Oblivion via Steam installed and BOSS detects both games without any issue.

In Skyrim BOSS isn't such a big help, because loads of mods aren't registered by BOSS, but in Oblivion almost every mod out there - LAPF and all its plugins included - WILL be sorted by BOSS correctly.