Hello Taki

have you ever played with dd and your mod ? Did you ever see some animations with armbinder or yoke or cuffs ? have you reckognize what dd does in that case ?

you can see that also in meshes / animations/ DDSL folder. there you see the list of animations DD plays instead of the animations you want. The folder shows 7 yoke animations from Billy if i remember right. But he has made 17, plus  5 animations with armbinder, none included in dd folder plus 35 animations with cuffed, also none in the dd folder.  you let pc prostitute with tie me up, she gets an armbinder, which is forced and unavoidable, and you get no animation from Billy, instead from arrok or ap, which are 10 years old or older.

by the way this ddsl folder disregards if you have disabled the "scenery animations" in DDi mcm. usually the amrbinder should be taken off like the armor duting animation and come back afterwards. but not so with dd  newer versions. the armbinder keeps during animation and animation is  choosen by dd as said before. If you should get a threesome, you get nothing, no animation will play because there are no threesome animations with armbinder or yoke.

i cant understans how anybody can play with these old animation DD forces to be played or accept to get no threesome animations at all.

i strongly recommend to update that DDSL folder. of course Kimy would not even read a post.  it should not be too much work if you know what to do. deleting the animations from the folder and putting  Billys animations in, thats it.

Personally i play with non-devious devices. as long as this DDSL folder is not updated.

I like your mod very much, thats why i write here. but iwont put it in my game unless DD does not show  AP and Arrok animations anymore.

Edited by shiagwen
5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i can imagine that sucks, people asking for Se, Ae, Le

ikr i understand dev perspective, you want to progress with your skill/work but lets be honest you end makin mods for someone who dont even use them, i follow skyrim degen since 2018 and noticed that se/ae users barely roleplay with DD

13 hours ago, zajo2009 said:

ikr i understand dev perspective, you want to progress with your skill/work but lets be honest you end makin mods for someone who dont even use them, i follow skyrim degen since 2018 and noticed that se/ae users barely roleplay with DD

i just want to get the old animation in DDSL Folder out and Billy s animations in.  In LE. Thats all.

Little update to the SL Jailrape and DIN integration, utilizing the the new version Jail release quest thingie (i'm not that smaht to figure it out, @Taki17 basically told me how to do it ?) -  no longer needs an updated esp I've posted earlier, only one script edited. Copy the pex one to the Scripts folder of SL JR.

Oh, and in case anyone else needs it, this is an optional plugin for Devious Lore and DIN to keep dialogue options from both mods when the guards have a problem with you and you want to get out of it. So you can choose which mod handles it. ESL-flagged, so I've no idea how it will behave on your 32-bit Skyrims.

_JR_ServedTime.pex _JR_ServedTime.psc DL - DIN guard patch.esp

Edited by krzp

Devious Interests v0.923 has been released.

My thanks goes to everyone who had downloaded the mod, given their feedback about it or otherwise engaged in the discussion. This release's focus is to provide optional mod integrations for Love Sickness and Simple Slavery Plus Plus, both by @HexBolt8, to increase the interconnectivity between Devious Interests and various other popular mods out there. There are also some small fixes and adjustments thrown in there, since I'm always finding new things to tweak and adjust.

Furthermore, I've started to collect and pin any user-created compatibility patches for the mod, you can find these in the 2nd post of this thread. Don't forget to show some love to their authors, should these patches prove useful to you.

Changes:

• further tweaks to the restraint validator
  • added restraint validation to certain equips that it was missing from
  • minor script changes

Additions:

• Config Menu: a Content page, this is where all configuration options for mods that Devious Interests has optional integrations with are listed
  • Config Menu: a debug option to quickly enable or disable all dialogue from the mod
  • Love Sickness integration:
    • being Love Sick increases the chance for a Free Use, Self Bondage, Stripping and Masturbation events happening, based on the player's current Euphoria level
    • being Love Sick adds bonus success chance to Prostitution attempts
    • being Love Sick causes the player to gain Bondage Addiction faster
    • the Sleep Bondage event and serving time in jail can add/extend Love Sickness
    • being Cum Inflated and preventing the cum from leaking out by wearing a plug can add/extend Love Sickness
  • Simple Slavery Plus Plus integration:
    • the player has a configurable chance of being sent to the slave auction, after being arrested or instead of being released from jail
Edited by Taki17

SE stock Papyrus is unplayable levels of lag with more then a couple of mods, but now we have papyrus tweaks and papyrus profiler, and you can use that with a extra .ini budget, SE also had the micro transaction update problem for a very long time, and we didn't have enhanced camera for a long time, i feel like it wasn't viable a year ago, but right now i am moving everything over to SE and its working

19 hours ago, krzp said:

Little update to the SL Jailrape and DIN integration, utilizing the the new version Jail release quest thingie (i'm not that smaht to figure it out, @Taki17 basically told me how to do it ?) -  no longer needs an updated esp I've posted earlier, only one script edited. Copy the pex one to the Scripts folder of SL JR.

Oh, and in case anyone else needs it, this is an optional plugin for Devious Lore and DIN to keep dialogue options from both mods when the guards have a problem with you and you want to get out of it. So you can choose which mod handles it. ESL-flagged, so I've no idea how it will behave on your 32-bit Skyrims.

_JR_ServedTime.pex 1.26 kB · 7 downloads _JR_ServedTime.psc 866 B · 5 downloads DL - DIN guard patch.esp 3.53 kB · 9 downloads

Thanks for doing this :)

I'm just installing JR and DIN in my current modlist.

I'm assuming that the .psc script gets copied into scripts/source of the Jail Rape mod ... correct?

Edited by Anunya
On 10/30/2023 at 6:26 AM, Anunya said:

I'm assuming that the .psc script gets copied into scripts/source of the Jail Rape mod ... correct?

Correct. Though if you don't intend to modify the script and only want to play with it, the .pex compiled script is the only one you need to install.

On 10/30/2023 at 7:39 PM, itami_no_hana said:

I think that option "Suspend mod dialogues" doesn't turn off gag talk

That's because I fucked up a line in one script.

Here is a corrected version: din_Config.pex

Install under Skyrim\Data\scripts, overwrite when asked.

I will gather up a few tweaks, fixes and adjustments alongside this one and publish them as a smaller update in the very near future.

On 10/29/2023 at 5:35 AM, krzp said:

So you can choose which mod handles it. ESL-flagged, so I've no idea how it will behave on your 32-bit Skyrims.

A little late commenting on this, but from I've seen elsewhere, 32-bit Skyrim works with ESL-flagged ESP files, and if the file name has the ESL extension, just renaming it to ESP lets it be used.  Your file should work okay for everyone.

Devious Interests v0.923a has been released.

This is a simple hotfix to an existing issue which has been noted by @itami_no_hana and bothered me enough to deploy a quick update to address it. As a bit of a bonus, I've thrown in some extra restraint comments as well.

Changes:

• Config Menu: fixed the inoperable "Suspend Mod Dialogue" debug option
  • some minor script changes

Additions:

• added restraint comments related to having Simple Slavery installed

Thank you so much for the continued tweaks and improvements to this wonderful mod! It's well-rounded, superbly polished and enhances the devious Skyrim experience in a brilliant way.

I particularly enjoy the device comments which are very entertaining. There's also great variety to them and it's really cool how they tie in to all the other mods.

Thanks for the nice mod, but I wish there were more "forced by someone" events rather than "PC decides to strip or bound herself just because she is aroused". For example: NPC not just strips, but steals PC's clothes or DD get equipped when found (% chance, although I know there is DCL and DEC for that, but since this adds DD to loot, then I'd rather use 1 mod).

agree with Vigor, always liked the the old "are you enjoying your adventure?" question of "helpful" NPCs and they'd be like let me lighten your load and strip you or add extra devices. Always thought they should take your clothes and gold to really lighten your load. 

On 11/3/2023 at 10:44 AM, El_Duderino said:

Thank you so much for the continued tweaks and improvements to this wonderful mod!

Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad you have been enjoying the mod!

On 11/3/2023 at 8:50 PM, Vigor said:

I wish there were more "forced by someone" events rather than "PC decides to strip or bound herself just because she is aroused". For example: NPC not just strips, but steals PC's clothes or DD get equipped when found (% chance, although I know there is DCL and DEC for that, but since this adds DD to loot, then I'd rather use 1 mod).

I'm not looking at adding item stealing that goes beyond the most basic consumables of the likes of gold and keys. A stripping event already exists, in which the player's clothes are unequipped and cannot be re-equipped for a set time.

I have thought about equipping found restraints, however there are already mods that deal with putting the player in restraints when opening containers, so another implementation out there not only felt redundant, but out of the scope of this mod as well.

Is there an option to filter aggressors by gender? Getting harassed/raped by females like barmaids or Ysolda is not very immersive, at least in my current playthrough^^ Ideally it'd be nice to filter friends too or make them more helpful, because when my character wears a collar, then suddenly everyone becomes a dick :D

On 11/8/2023 at 5:44 PM, Vigor said:

Is there an option to filter aggressors by gender?

There isn't.

On 11/8/2023 at 6:42 PM, WyrmStryk said:

For some reason I can't get this mod to start sex scenes, even with MCM chance to 100%. I am using Sexlab P+, could this be why? I know it changes the function for starting scenes.

Sex event chances have nothing to do with successfully starting a Sexlab sex scene, which I suspect where you encounter the problem.

That ain't much to start on. Enable logging for Sexlab, DD and DIN, and post a log here, then I may be able to tell more.

On 11/8/2023 at 12:42 PM, WyrmStryk said:

I am using Sexlab P+, could this be why? I know it changes the function for starting scenes.

I've been using P+ & DIN since forever, they work absolutely fine together - the publicly available 1.8.something version, that is.

P+ prints a lot of stuff to console, check it out - it usually says "Failed to start thread [0]" or something like that when there's an error.

Edited by krzp

I want to start off by saying, this is a great mod. The first one I've had that added realistic ways to get out of restraints, besides like DF and now I also have Devious Lore (just acquired).

However, I have a number of requests:

1. Make the gold sliders go... a little higher. My economy is multiplied by about 10x, meaning merchants have 10x gold, horses cost 6000, rooms cost 100, vendors are more expensive via Trade and Barter Mod, etc. It costs me 2000 to remove a yoke, but I'm only paid 1000 to have someone tie the pc up w/ sex. I understand the desire to make sure there's no infinite money exploit, but its already possible in your mod by making the benefit 500, and the cost to remove like 100 or less. Just... make em go a little higher. Light restraints is like what, 1 or 2, then it should at least be 1000 if removal is 1000 per item . The final one, where they put you in like 6-8 restraints though, including heavy bondage? Quadruple the difficulty for only double the gain. Like most mods, I'm usually able to get around this by just console-command changing the global variables, but this one seems to be a script variable instead.

2. Make an option to toggle whether or not non consensual events only happen when player is in heavy bondage. My character has arm cuffs that are unlocked, or an anal plug, or some piercings, something not too crazy, but my character can't defend herself from gold being stolen or rape.

3. Just a question. What is prostitution success chance based on? I've changed npc arousal, offered literally everything (no constricting devices), and an inn full of drunkards are celibates now! The only option that works is bound sex, but pc can't continue because now she's fully gagged and chastised.

Edited by Meladiator
put horses gold wrong
On 11/12/2023 at 11:43 AM, Meladiator said:

1. Make the gold sliders go... a little higher.

How high are you thinking exactly? Give me an interval for each of the sliders you'd want expanded.

2. Make an option to toggle whether or not non consensual events only happen when player is in heavy bondage.

Used to be like that in earlier versions. I have made the decision to not have it like that, since it's been limiting the events. I will not be changing this.

3. What is prostitution success chance based on?

1. Potential customers need to be at least or above the arousal threshold level you set on the first config menu page
  2. Random roll is made
  3. Nudity (not wearing clothes) adds bonus success chance
  4. Offering bound sex/wearing heavy bondage adds bonus success chance
  5. Offering anal sex adds a small bonus success chance
  6. If Love Sickness is installed, being Love Sick adds bonus success chance
  7. If the resulting number (roll + bonus chances) is smaller than the success chance you set in the config menu, the attempt is successful
On 11/13/2023 at 8:22 AM, Taki17 said:

How high are you thinking exactly? Give me an interval for each of the sliders you'd want expanded

I'm thinking the Bondage offer should be at maximum at 1000g. The prostitution I think is fine, but for a npc who has high SexLab stats, it could also be set to this amount for RP purposes (high quality, we'll say).

To put it simply, I feel like the sliders should be from 100g to 1000g for both.

Used to be like that in earlier versions. I have made the decision to not have it like that, since it's been limiting the events. I will not be changing this.

Apologies, I was unaware. It's alright, I have sexlab adventures, just felt less immersive. :P

• Potential customers need to be at least or above the arousal threshold level you set on the first config menu page
  • Random roll is made
  • Nudity (not wearing clothes) adds bonus success chance
  • Offering bound sex/wearing heavy bondage adds bonus success chance
  • Offering anal sex adds a small bonus success chance
  • If Love Sickness is installed, being Love Sick adds bonus success chance
  • If the resulting number (roll + bonus chances) is smaller than the success chance you set in the config menu, the attempt is successful

Thank you. I'll try to be more specific in dialogue and see if it works.