Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Taki17 said:

I'm interested in feedback from everyone, both Skyrim LE and SE users. Thanks!

Worked for me, both old and new saves 🫡 (1.6.640)

Screenshot2024-05-10135146.jpg.b15d7f21401687b971f3dca67b423d3a.jpg

Edited by krzp
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Taki17 said:

I'm posting a test version that'll hopefully correct the issues with v0.925 that you've experienced on previous game versions:

DeviousInterests_v0925a.7z 122.55 kB · 1 download

This contains the changes to the plugin header version number kindly suggested by @badbat111

I'd like to ask all of you to please test this version, and tell me if it managed to solve the issue. I'm interested in feedback from everyone, both Skyrim LE and SE users. Thanks!

Installed on present file.

Initial, immediate result: MCM loaded! Notification in upper left that mod is installed/updated!
Further detail testing will take longer. I'll report whatever I find, either by editing this and pinging when I'm done editing, or making another post.
Thank you for all your hard work, thank you for answering my questions. You work far too hard for something I'm getting for free, dear. Thank you.

Edited by Yuni

Initial reports seem promising, thanks both of you!

3 hours ago, Yuni said:

Initial, immediate result: MCM loaded! Notification in upper left that mod is installed/updated!

Just to confirm - you are playing on Skyrim LE, right?

4 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Initial reports seem promising, thanks both of you!

Just to confirm - you are playing on Skyrim LE, right?

Sorry for not confirming earlier -- yes, yes I am.

Posted (edited)

Since there were no further reported issues or feedback on the test version I posted, I deemed it safe to publish v0.925 again, now named v0.925a.

Thank you everyone who has given feedback and ideas for sorting out the issues!

Changes:

• Config Menu: addressed issues with Love Sickness mod detection
  • Free Use: tweaked the safeguards for starting Free Use events
  • Crime and Jail: added mod events for other mods to hook into, signaling when the player is jailed or freed/escaped from jail

Additions:

• Config Menu: made the base Bondage Addiction gain rate configurable
  • Config Menu: made the NPCs stripping the player naked interaction outcome's chance configurable
  • Config Menu: made the gold reward multiplier for bound sex during Prostitution configurable (will also be used for the reward for accepting a Bondage Offer with sex)
Edited by Taki17
Posted (edited)

I was looking at the script sources looking for the the issue I had where the bondage addiction jumped far ahead as soon as I enabled it. I want to preface this by stating that I am not good at coding, so apologies if this sounds stupid or if I've misunderstood your code.

Line 282 that calculates the addiction increase in din_Main:

281		;final adjustment value is multiplied by the number of hours passed since the last check
282		BondageAddictionIncrease *= ( ( LastHourlyUpdate - LastBondageAddictionCheck ) * 24.0 )

The variable LastBondageAddictionCheck only gets updated when addiction is enabled, and I'm assuming it's initialized as 0. So it stays 0 until addiction is enabled?

LastHourlyUpdate is related to days passed in game, from what I can see.

Couldn't the difference between the two of them be rather large if addiction is disabled (and lastCheck stays 0) until several game days have passed?

Edited by GrimReaperCalls
19 hours ago, GrimReaperCalls said:

The variable LastBondageAddictionCheck only gets updated when addiction is enabled, and I'm assuming it's initialized as 0. So it stays 0 until addiction is enabled?

LastHourlyUpdate is related to days passed in game, from what I can see.

Couldn't the difference between the two of them be rather large if addiction is disabled (and lastCheck stays 0) until several game days have passed?

This is all correct. However, if you look at line 1054 of the same script for v.0925a, I have added setting LastBondageAddictionCheck to 0.0 when the feature is disabled, to avoid what you've encountered. Meaning the counting should start over if you re-enable it.