Jump to content

Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key Nude Mods


Recommended Posts

Posted

The games have recently had an update which improves PC performance. Allegedly they are now perfectly playable on Steamdeck. There are 40 pages here which so much to filter through. Would anyone be so kind as to point me in the right direction if I want the following mods:

 

All girls nude with pubic hair options available.

 

Naked character art for profiles. 

 

Which mods would I need and is installation just pak files? Thanks everyone in advance.

Posted

Hello all, I am interested in playing the Atelier 3 for the first time. I have the latest version (there was an update last week or so) and I have successfully downloaded and used gust tools. However, I think made a mistake in my steps as there is no pc00 file in the character folder available for me to mod Ryza herself as there apparently should be?

 

Am I correct that if I follow this guide I should be able to play with mods? 

I followed every step and yet can't find any pc00 file in the character folder to replace and make Ryza nude. Wonder what went wrong...

https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-use-ryza-34075259

 

The above is the guide I followed.

 

Posted

Which page in this thread is the modding guide for this game via Gust tools? It is a bit much to expect newcomers to comb through 40 pages to find some information that would help them. Let's try to make it more accessible for all. 

Posted
8 hours ago, halfbloodkinks said:

Which page in this thread is the modding guide for this game via Gust tools? It is a bit much to expect newcomers to comb through 40 pages to find some information that would help them. Let's try to make it more accessible for all. 

Make sure you unseal these files first.

PACK00_01.PAK,PACK00_02.PAK,PACK05_01.PAK
PACK20_02.PAK,PACK20_03.PAK,PACK20_05.PAK,
PACK20_07.PAK,PACK20_08.PAK

(If you have a "Pre-Order Special Gift", please add the PACK20_04.PAK、PACK70_00.PAK)

 

I've already replied to these on page 34, and the https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-use-ryza-34075259 you mentioned in your earlier post is the most detailed explanation of the installation.

Posted
15 hours ago, GoukiIII said:

Make sure you unseal these files first.

PACK00_01.PAK,PACK00_02.PAK,PACK05_01.PAK
PACK20_02.PAK,PACK20_03.PAK,PACK20_05.PAK,
PACK20_07.PAK,PACK20_08.PAK

(If you have a "Pre-Order Special Gift", please add the PACK20_04.PAK、PACK70_00.PAK)

 

I've already replied to these on page 34, and the https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-use-ryza-34075259 you mentioned in your earlier post is the most detailed explanation of the installation.

 

Sorry what you mean by unseal? As in play the game and open the DLC packs first? Thank you for your reply by the way. 

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, halfbloodkinks said:

 

Sorry what you mean by unseal? As in play the game and open the DLC packs first? Thank you for your reply by the way. 

Here's a quote from the teaching website.

3. Drag & Drop

Click & drag file “PACK00_02.PAK“, drop on file “gust_pak.exe” to unpack it.  

 

You need to do the same thing with these files.

Then you can change the UI, sleep, title,portrait and character modifiers and so on.

Edited by GoukiIII
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, GoukiIII said:

Make sure you unseal these files first.

PACK00_01.PAK,PACK00_02.PAK,PACK05_01.PAK
PACK20_02.PAK,PACK20_03.PAK,PACK20_05.PAK,
PACK20_07.PAK,PACK20_08.PAK

(If you have a "Pre-Order Special Gift", please add the PACK20_04.PAK、PACK70_00.PAK)

 

I've already replied to these on page 34, and the https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-use-ryza-34075259 you mentioned in your earlier post is the most detailed explanation of the installation.

 

 

Oh, I see. I didn't know you also had to drop these files into the gust exe also

 

PACK00_01.PAK,PACK00_02.PAK,PACK05_01.PAK
PACK20_02.PAK,PACK20_03.PAK,PACK20_05.PAK,
PACK20_07.PAK,PACK20_08.PAK

 

The tutorial said I only needed to drop Pack00_02 in gust exe but I didn't know I had to drop the above paks also in gust exe. I'm using the latest updated version of Atelier. Hopefully that doesn't cause any problems. 

 

Thanks for you help. 

Edited by halfbloodkinks
Posted
On 12/28/2023 at 5:29 AM, GoukiIII said:

Atelier Ryza 3\Data\data\x64\character,retain only  'cf00, cf01, cm00, cm01'

drag the PACK00_02.json to gust_pak..exe tool to do the packetization, after completion, 
you can see there is one more PACK00_02.pak, the file size must be 285,304KB(284,458KB).

If you are still confused, you can use the downloaded file to override the.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11APd3H7mCMpaU-mpFwCyGXcYvjdg1_da/view?usp=drive_link

help how do I get this to work

Posted (edited)

今更プレイしだして作成したコラmodです

・ステ画面立ち絵、就寝スチル、錬金結果スチルをちょっぴりえちちにします、よろしければどうぞ
・ステ画面はまだ序盤なので女性キャラ全員動確できてないです(たぶん大丈夫な、はず)

・あまり投稿したことないので貼り付けた画像大きかったらごめんなさい

・twitter:https://x.com/utamarutaumarum/status/1840720257113280981

 

mod

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IPhcljYA1WL5sHBYFuR7HR5anY-3LjkS?usp=sharingimage.thumb.jpeg.988948c078784a31f20101d7ebfafdf3.jpegimage.jpeg.ef427033cfc47238d4c811df86208d42.jpeg

 

png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/174LAtM43rrAh4Ssye8c1HTavbBzgbF4g?usp=drive_link

sample04.jpg

Edited by utamaruunk
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, utamaruunk said:

This is a collage mod that I created after playing the game recently.

・I will make the station screen standing picture, bedtime still, and alchemy result still a little erotic, please do so if you like.
・The status screen is still in the early stages, so all the female characters are not yet confirmed (it's probably okay, I think)

・Sorry if the pasted image is too big as I haven't posted much.

・twitter: https://x.com/utamarutaumarum/status/1840720257113280981

 

mod

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IPhcljYA1WL5sHBYFuR7HR5anY-3LjkS?usp=sharing image.thumb.jpeg.988948c078784a31f20101d7ebfafdf3.jpegimage.jpeg.ef427033cfc47238d4c811df86208d42.jpeg

 

png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/174LAtM43rrAh4Ssye8c1HTavbBzgbF4g?usp=drive_link

sample04.jpg

Thank you for your character  art work. can you make the battle image

Edited by Layle4123
Posted (edited)
On 2/10/2024 at 9:00 PM, DonnieD said:

See through bathing suit for Kala.

 

I have to questions.

 

First does anyone know how to make Kala's crown and hair ribbons show with this outfit? The textures are there so I assume it should be a quick fix but I don't know where to start with that.

 

Secondly is it possible to make materials see through? My guess is yes cause Klaudia's default outfit has a transparent blouse. When I started making this mod my plan was to make Kala's frilly top see through but I couldn't get it to work and I couldn't find any info on how to do it. This is why I ended up erasing the frills and adding those braids

Screenshot 2024-02-10 213315.png

Screenshot 2024-02-10 213127.png

pc50b.rar 201.54 kB · 187 downloads

can I ask some one to share this mod with me

Edited by Layle4123
Posted
On 9/30/2024 at 7:53 PM, utamaruunk said:

今更プレイしだして作成したコラmodです

・ステ画面立ち絵、就寝スチル、錬金結果スチルをちょっぴりえちちにします、よろしければどうぞ
・ステ画面はまだ序盤なので女性キャラ全員動確できてないです(たぶん大丈夫な、はず)

・あまり投稿したことないので貼り付けた画像大きかったらごめんなさい

・twitter:https://x.com/utamarutaumarum/status/1840720257113280981

 

mod

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IPhcljYA1WL5sHBYFuR7HR5anY-3LjkS?usp=sharingimage.thumb.jpeg.988948c078784a31f20101d7ebfafdf3.jpegimage.jpeg.ef427033cfc47238d4c811df86208d42.jpeg

 

png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/174LAtM43rrAh4Ssye8c1HTavbBzgbF4g?usp=drive_link

sample04.jpg

ステ画面がリラのみはんかズレています、サイズもちょっと変。(画面通り)
他のキャラは大丈夫そう、素晴らしいです。image.png.0ee9fc88b7b62b79e8d584e4c86fc122.png

Posted

Hi guys im still having trouble with T Pose even after following all the steps give in this threads. im using fitgirl repack pirated version does anyone else using the same one and manage to get mods to work?

Posted
5 hours ago, Kasper25 said:

Hi guys im still having trouble with T Pose even after following all the steps give in this threads. im using fitgirl repack pirated version does anyone else using the same one and manage to get mods to work?

To solve the T-pose problem, you need to package some files in the character folder.
The easiest way is to download the file from the link in the post below and place the "PACK00_02.pak" file in the Atelier Ryza 3\Data folder.

On 12/28/2023 at 9:29 PM, GoukiIII said:

Atelier Ryza 3\Data\data\x64\character,retain only  'cf00, cf01, cm00, cm01'

drag the PACK00_02.json to gust_pak..exe tool to do the packetization, after completion, 
you can see there is one more PACK00_02.pak, the file size must be 285,304KB(284,458KB).

If you are still confused, you can use the downloaded file to override the.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11APd3H7mCMpaU-mpFwCyGXcYvjdg1_da/view?usp=drive_link

 

Posted
On 5/10/2023 at 12:02 AM, 14kw23 said:

I have uploaded a new version that slightly modified only the texture of the Ryza mod that I distributed in the past.
The cloth area of the hot pants was shaved off to make it a red thong.
The texture of the nipples and anus has also been slightly modifie.

 

mod is here.

https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/71

sample1.jpg

sample2.jpg

sample3.jpg

Hi fan of your work, if its not too much to ask, is there any way you can make it default breast size? thanks anyway!

Posted
On 9/20/2024 at 5:12 PM, rusuario247 said:

I managed to dump the romfs files from the game and discovered some things.

image.png.95d8b48f748d77a542e8e97569877bc8.png

 

1- the first folder named DLC only contained one character model (PC40J), maybe the other DLC files are in the update folder?

2- the title ID for the update is different from the base game titleID, i've seen someone in this thread saying that we need to make another folder with the title id of the nsp that contains the file that we want to swap, i tried making a folder with the titleID of the update, but is still didnt' work.

3- i first dumped the base game, then when i dumped the update files, they were dumped to the same folder which updated its name to the name in this picture, maybe every model that we need to swap is in that folder then?

 

image.png.6827db53b2d5e2bfac0f929441aa77f2.png

 

inside the update folder, there are these 4 folders, but only the Data folder seem to contain character models (.elixir and .g1t files)

 

image.png.5413a9e69ee0df5e665516fd81ba714e.png

 

inside the Data folder, these are the folders we found, only the Character folder seems to have character models.

 

on the character models folder, i've found these folders.

image.png.38cf1e7a69360d1737ab8742ed4d34b8.png

 

noted that the codes may be different from the PC version, there is no PC40B folder for example, maybe the other costumes are in the folders named PCxx_WEP_xx ?? the only thing i haven't tried yet is making folders named like those. every other try failed.

 

also bonus note:

image.png.78a45f9e2770133652be2faf24000c88.png

 

these seem to be the correct naming of the sleeping and alchemy results background images, but when i tried using those mods, the game crashed. maybe try a different resolution for the pictures?

 

thanks for reading, and sorry if there is any mistakes, english is not my native language. ❤️

 

 

so, has anyone managed to swap other costumes on switch version?

Posted
On 10/23/2024 at 7:57 AM, ガッツ said:

 Created with paint.net & gust_tools.

Thank you to all the bodymod creators. Now my game can start.

 

1999770_80.jpg

1999770_83.jpg

1999770_84.jpg

1999770_86.jpg

1999770_73.jpg

5555555.jpg

1999770_777.jpg

1999770_7777.jpg

1999770_174.jpg

1999770_7445.jpg

1999770_76.jpg

1999770_77.jpg

1999770_81.jpg

1999770_811.jpg

1999770_82.jpg

1999770_78.jpg

19997701_82.jpg

1999770_88.jpg

Let me remind everyone that if you are 1) posting more than one screenshot (as in this case), or 2) a video, or 3) a wall of text please use a spoiler for everything beyond one screenshot. Thank you.

Posted
On 10/23/2024 at 8:57 AM, ガッツ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 Paint.net と gust_tools を使用して作成されました。

ボディモッドの製作者の皆様に感謝します。これでゲームを開始できます。

 

1999770_73.thumb.jpg.1d3ed41a1a19d9970acc186cbaa37f62.jpg1999770_74.thumb.jpg.e5ef9324839448378c7aed53fafe9760.jpg1999770_76.thumb.jpg.04b3df2013854ffb8e6e30ffcc2d1095.jpg1999770_77.thumb.jpg.817c9f5ebd3f2be7140da75d407f6f3b.jpg1999770_80.thumb.jpg.e9fea86e038d3ed78c861c362afb89c7.jpg1999770_83.thumb.jpg.e2f210d0eaa55bbe38bb67347ae76a4d.jpg1999770_84.thumb.jpg.1609a3f40f337ae8aacc34722b768e8e.jpg1999770_86.thumb.jpg.5b7a9339bccb0114418a5da1f39c3fd4.jpg1999770_82.thumb.jpg.6cee886a46b65b7e2da22f5317981aed.jpg1999770_81.thumb.jpg.369c2f99a23e2b39fe9d0aa2d67fe90b.jpg1999770_7777.thumb.jpg.312c3d75fdccf80fc2ebb2fcbcf4deeb.jpg1999770_78.thumb.jpg.2596a043d67b58d38e36ce97b4d54ec8.jpg1999770_88.thumb.jpg.fb0b205777dce5be67096bffb6c4ae56.jpg19997701_82.thumb.jpg.2340e486ce79cba66704aa0501d5809c.jpg

 

 

can you please share those?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...