Blade000 Posted October 25, 2024 Posted October 25, 2024 On 10/23/2024 at 5:57 AM, ガッツ said: Hide contents Created using Paint.net and gust_tools. Thank you to all the body mod creators. Now you can start the game. Is it posiible to request to shair your edited mods
Sesoru Goku Posted October 30, 2024 Posted October 30, 2024 On 2/1/2024 at 10:47 AM, Thighmist of Genesis said: I kneel。 跪きます。 Can someone re-upload the uncensored version of this pc40j costume? The original post and the download link got deleted.
kasai409 Posted November 3, 2024 Posted November 3, 2024 On 9/30/2024 at 1:53 PM, utamaruunk said: is there a mod that actually adds these outfits?
bill824 Posted November 11, 2024 Posted November 11, 2024 Hey sorry to bother everyone here, I'm new to installing mods and I can't seem to unpack the custom json file. When I put the file into the gust tool it works for a bit then spits this up. I've glanced through the 40 or so pages and I haven't seen this answered before. As I said I'm very new to this so if this is a very obvious or easy fix I apologize. If anyone knows what's going on I'd greatly appreciate it.
kaiser520010 Posted November 12, 2024 Posted November 12, 2024 (edited) I modified a T-shirt from rud5414. I wasn’t a fan of the original text, so I changed it to a sea urchin graphic instead. I really like the result, so I wanted to share it here! I can only edit images and can't modify other elements, so this is the only effect I can achieve. There are black and white versions available. pc40a blackT.rar pc40a whiteT.rar Edited November 13, 2024 by kaiser520010 5
Sesoru Goku Posted November 12, 2024 Posted November 12, 2024 On 11/11/2024 at 8:54 AM, bill824 said: Hey sorry to bother everyone here, I'm new to installing mods and I can't seem to unpack the custom json file. When I put the file into the gust tool it works for a bit then spits this up. I've glanced through the 40 or so pages and I haven't seen this answered before. As I said I'm very new to this so if this is a very obvious or easy fix I apologize. If anyone knows what's going on I'd greatly appreciate it. Dragging a PAK file into gust_pak.exe will UNPACK the files into a DATA folder. Dragging a JSON file into gust_pak.exe will REPACK the files in the DATA folder back into a PAK file. If a file is missing during the REPACKING process, then the files did not UNPACK properly. Try UNPACKING the files again and wait until it finishes completely. If problem persist, you can try verifying game files via Steam or updating to a newer version of gust_pak.exe.
SMQT Posted November 14, 2024 Posted November 14, 2024 On 2/25/2024 at 8:46 PM, _QED said: I apologize in advance that English is not my first language. 我提前道歉,英语不是我的第一语言。 Use the machine translation engine that you believe is most accurate for you. 使用您认为最适合您的机器翻译引擎。 ライザ ブリリアント・サマー! 改(Ryza Brilliant Summer! Kai) & クラウディア 新しいわたし 改(Klaudia A new me Kai) 丽莎灿烂的夏天! 凯 (Ryza Brilliant Summer! Klaudia A new me Kai [詳細] [详细] 投稿済みのMODをブラッシュアップしたものです。 它是已经发布的 Mod 的刷新版本。 -> ライザ ブリリアント・サマー! 改 -> 丽莎灿烂的夏天! 改变 スカートのウェイトを調整して、より自然な挙動になるように改善しました。 调整了裙子的重量以改善行为,使其更加自然。 腕にアクセを追加しました。 为手臂添加了配件。 細部のメッシュをブラッシュアップしました。 我在细节中刷了网眼。 -> クラウディア 新しいわたし 改 -> Claudia New Me Kai スカートのウェイトを調整して、より自然な挙動になるように改善しました。 调整了裙子的重量以改善行为,使其更加自然。 戦闘中のモーションの一部で太ももが変形する不具合を修正しました。 修复了在战斗中导致大腿在某些动作中变形的问题。 ヘアバンドのテクスチャの乱れを修正しました。 修复了发带纹理的干扰。 細部のメッシュをブラッシュアップしました。 我在细节中刷了网眼。 MODのダウンロードはこちらから 在此处下载模组 ライザ ブリリアント・サマー! 改 https://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/43 丽莎灿烂的夏天! 中断 https://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/43 クラウディア 新しいわたし 改 https://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/44 Claudia New Me Kai https://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/44 参考にさせて頂いたチュートリアルはこちらから https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki 单击此处查看我 https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki 引用的教程 Hi, the file has been deleted
RenneBrightLover Posted November 16, 2024 Posted November 16, 2024 On 1/21/2024 at 9:30 AM, Thighmist of Genesis said: Bless you! I try it and it didn't work i even replaced PC40r.gf1t and I can't find to replace pc20d model.g1t someone please help me figure this out i want to use Gyaru skin tone please and thank you
trixielabouche Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 Thanks for ao many great mods all- quick psa for anyone dumb like me! Not sure how recently they did this, but all costumes are now in pack00_02. That excitingly also includes the summer outfits (c) and all the tshirts (d-i).
ova123 Posted February 1, 2025 Posted February 1, 2025 On 10/31/2024 at 1:22 AM, gggnog said: 🥰 Reveal hidden contents Hi Friend,would you share this mod?
Aphex_Mat Posted February 22, 2025 Posted February 22, 2025 When I use Blender 3.6 or 4.3 and try to export modified mesh they will be in .vb0 instead .vb Is there a workaround for this ? I have download last version of 3D Migoto and addon for Blender. Thanks.
naemoh Posted February 22, 2025 Posted February 22, 2025 On 10/30/2024 at 2:51 PM, Sesoru Goku said: Can someone re-upload the uncensored version of this pc40j costume? The original post and the download link got deleted. Hi, I don't know if you're still looking but I was able to get the costume from this post - I think it's identical but I can't be 100% sure. Hope this helps:
amorrow28 Posted February 22, 2025 Posted February 22, 2025 8 hours ago, Aphex_Mat said: When I use Blender 3.6 or 4.3 and try to export modified mesh they will be in .vb0 instead .vb Is there a workaround for this ? I have download last version of 3D Migoto and addon for Blender. Thanks. No need for workaround, the import tool will pick the correct file.
Aphex_Mat Posted February 23, 2025 Posted February 23, 2025 (edited) 12 hours ago, amorrow28 said: No need for workaround, the import tool will pick the correct file. Yes. Blender take the correct file in .vb but after modification if I export it Blender saved automatically in .vb0 no way to change it. And of course with .vb0 then it doesn’t work when I try to see in game, the object exported in game is completely gone. The import meshes program takes all the .vb but skip the modified .vb0. The file g1m created has a lower dimensions and inside the modify object is disappear. I am not able to solve this issue. Edited February 23, 2025 by Aphex_Mat
amorrow28 Posted February 23, 2025 Posted February 23, 2025 5 hours ago, Aphex_Mat said: Yes. Blender take the correct file in .vb but after modification if I export it Blender saved automatically in .vb0 no way to change it. And of course with .vb0 then it doesn’t work when I try to see in game, the object exported in game is completely gone. The import meshes program takes all the .vb but skip the modified .vb0. The file g1m created has a lower dimensions and inside the modify object is disappear. I am not able to solve this issue. vb0 support was added in v1.3.9 of my tool. Maybe you have an old version. Update here.
Aphex_Mat Posted February 24, 2025 Posted February 24, 2025 15 hours ago, amorrow28 said: vb0 support was added in v1.3.9 of my tool. Maybe you have an old version. Update here. Thanks. I found out the problem. I was trying to modify the Ryza QED mods to reshape the body as the game standard. The QED mods are nice but he revised the body, break the immersion if at the same time you switch to standard outfit. If I use your tool with the game standard outfit it works. So I will make some adjustments to the standard outfit. I am not so good, so it will be much simpler for me. 1
Aphex_Mat Posted February 26, 2025 Posted February 26, 2025 Asking for help in Blender. I am working to modify the QED mods for Ryza. I want to reshape the legs and butt like it was in the game. I use the shrinkwrap modifier, then convert in mesh exporting .vb and everything works fine. When I try in game the knees during movement are completely wrong, like they were splitted in 2 parts, V shape, the rest seems fine. Someone had similar issues ?
NotGotOne Posted March 11, 2025 Posted March 11, 2025 On 10/30/2024 at 4:22 PM, gggnog said: 🥰 Reveal hidden contents Can I get this mod, please? 2
amorrow28 Posted April 14, 2025 Posted April 14, 2025 (edited) On 2/23/2025 at 2:00 AM, Aphex_Mat said: Yes. Blender take the correct file in .vb but after modification if I export it Blender saved automatically in .vb0 no way to change it. And of course with .vb0 then it doesn’t work when I try to see in game, the object exported in game is completely gone. The import meshes program takes all the .vb but skip the modified .vb0. The file g1m created has a lower dimensions and inside the modify object is disappear. I am not able to solve this issue. apologies, I actually think this is a bug. I have pushed a revision of the import script to GitHub, but I have not had time to do validation testing. When it is ready, the bug fix will be included in version 1.3.16. (My g1m test suite is gigantic and testing takes a long time… there are too many versions of g1m in my opinion, even though I only support Atelier games.) EDIT: v1.3.16 is now available. Edited April 14, 2025 by amorrow28
Kapi_Kapi Posted April 22, 2025 Posted April 22, 2025 On 11/15/2023 at 9:36 AM, _QED said: I apologize in advance that English is not my first language. Use the machine translation engine that you believe is most accurate for you. 私が普段使っているので良ければ。。。 MODのダウンロードはこちらからhttps://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/34 すみません!このスチル絵に差し替えたいのですが、やり方がわかりません。Data>x64>Res_CMN>ipu>neo>neo_still_sleep_01.g1tとあって、その部分を上書きすれば良いと私は考えているのですが、何度試しても服を着たままになってしまいます(頭にneo_を付けて上書きしたりもしましたがダメでした)。MODを触るどころかSteamのゲームをすること自体初めてで全然知識がありませんが、よろしければ教えてください!
_QED Posted April 22, 2025 Posted April 22, 2025 5 hours ago, Kapi_Kapi said: すみません!このスチル絵に差し替えたいのですが、やり方がわかりません。Data>x64>Res_CMN>ipu>neo>neo_still_sleep_01.g1tとあって、その部分を上書きすれば良いと私は考えているのですが、何度試しても服を着たままになってしまいます(頭にneo_を付けて上書きしたりもしましたがダメでした)。MODを触るどころかSteamのゲームをすること自体初めてで全然知識がありませんが、よろしければ教えてください! すいません、かなり前にアンインストールしたので覚えたいないのが正直なところです。 下記の投稿で他の方が説明してくださっていますが、ご覧になりましたか? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/207752-atelier-ryza-3-alchemist-of-the-end-and-the-secret-key-nude-mods/page/32/#findComment-4217425 うろ覚えですが、投稿されたパスではなかったと思います。(\ipu/neo~ではなかったと思います ) ¥ipuファルダにDLしたファイルと同じ名前のファイルはありませんか?ファイル名を変更することなく導入できたはずです。うろ覚えで申し訳ないです。 言い訳になりますが、該当のMODを投稿したときはMOD作成を始めたばかりなので、スチル絵を変更するMODも最初で最後に投稿したものなので、 該当の投稿の直前の他の方の睡眠スチル絵の変更MODを参考にしたはずなので、かなりシンプルに導入できるはずです。
Kapi_Kapi Posted April 23, 2025 Posted April 23, 2025 14 hours ago, _QED said: すいません、かなり前にアンインストールしたので覚えたいないのが正直なところです。 下記の投稿で他の方が説明してくださっていますが、ご覧になりましたか? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/207752-atelier-ryza-3-alchemist-of-the-end-and-the-secret-key-nude-mods/page/32/#findComment-4217425 うろ覚えですが、投稿されたパスではなかったと思います。(\ipu/neo~ではなかったと思います ) ¥ipuファルダにDLしたファイルと同じ名前のファイルはありませんか?ファイル名を変更することなく導入できたはずです。うろ覚えで申し訳ないです。 言い訳になりますが、該当のMODを投稿したときはMOD作成を始めたばかりなので、スチル絵を変更するMODも最初で最後に投稿したものなので、 該当の投稿の直前の他の方の睡眠スチル絵の変更MODを参考にしたはずなので、かなりシンプルに導入できるはずです。 ご本人からの返信...!ありがとうございます!上手くいきました! どうやらPACK00_01.PAKにgust_toolsを使っていなかったために、still_sleep_01.g1tが見当たらなかっただけみたいでした。 1
yerferg Posted May 19, 2025 Posted May 19, 2025 On 10/28/2023 at 1:34 AM, _QED said: I apologize in advance that English is not my first language. Use the machine translation engine that you believe is most accurate for you. ライザ 新・錬金術師の戦闘着 (Ryza Neo Alchemist Battle Dress) [詳細] "ソフィーのアトリエ"の特典"の"おばあちゃんの服ペア"が元ネタです。 過去に何度か修正版を投稿しておりますが、匍匐前進時や料理作成時にバスト付近にテクスチャの隙間が出来てしまう不具合を修正出来ませんでした。 私自身お気に入りモデルだったので上半身を一から作り直すことによってようやく不具合を解消できたと思います。 また同じモデルで申し訳ありませんが(MOD作成初心者の成長を見守る感じで)私の自己満足にお付き合いくだされば幸いです? MODのダウンロードはこちらからhttps://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/2 ⚠️アップロード時点での私の環境では安全と評価されていますが、脅威判定が出た場合はダウンロードしないでください‼️。 ⚠️Rated safe in my environment at the time of upload, but please do not download if you receive a threat assessment.‼️ 私がMOD作成の際に参照させて頂いている「amorrow28様」によるチュートリアルはこちらからhttps://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki Sorry for necroing this post but how can I download these mods. the links ask me for a pass word
Tehman4 Posted May 19, 2025 Posted May 19, 2025 5 hours ago, yerferg said: Sorry for necroing this post but how can I download these mods. the links ask me for a pass word It's because of some issues with their Atelier Yumia mods; When those issues are resolved, then I believe they will remove the need for a password. Unfortunately, right now no one has access to their getuploader. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now