D3ltaN1ne Posted July 20, 2024 Posted July 20, 2024 7 hours ago, haruz said: No. Found a link that helped on gbatemp and upper cased most of these mods and they worked. Alot of trial and error. I got mine to work dunno where the file is at. If need I can share to show example mostly That would be great, I'm new to this and I've been seeing other posts of people getting mods to work on Switch that weren't specifically designed for it, but don't have the required background knowledge to even begin to try to make something work.
haruz Posted July 20, 2024 Posted July 20, 2024 12 minutes ago, D3ltaN1ne said: That would be great, I'm new to this and I've been seeing other posts of people getting mods to work on Switch that weren't specifically designed for it, but don't have the required background knowledge to even begin to try to make something work. I will share file in next couple days if you don't mind waiting. Maybe tomorrow if I can access file sharing
D3ltaN1ne Posted July 20, 2024 Posted July 20, 2024 Just now, haruz said: I will share file in next couple days if you don't mind waiting. Maybe tomorrow if I can access file sharing Sure, no rush; I started playing a different, shorter game anyway to keep things fresh between the AR games. I ended up joining gbatemp to look for the thread and am pretty sure I found the same one you described, so now I just need some free time to do some testing.
haruz Posted July 20, 2024 Posted July 20, 2024 (edited) i managed for anyone using this goes into main mod directory for emu and switch. but notice file structure as it important. even file name. if all texture mods and folders are caps it works. all pc mods work if you covert to all caps for textures. and follow this zip structure for adding mods. shoutouts to all the. modders here for making this possible Later edit: any mod can be switched out be replacing its file name it this said structure. Any pc mod i tested at time of testing worked on default skins if named. Your milage may vary but i hope it helps someone. I didnt have alot of help and mostly trialed and errored this. Also menu mods only need first letter caps in folder. Don't ask. Tested tho 010095E018944000/ateler3 mod/romfs/Data/NX/ you have place mods in that folder path character folder and any texture mod have to have all letters in folder and actual mod changed to all capitol letters example: you downloa a mod called pce00a you have to change it to PCE00A Pc mods will have a different extention then the NX folder but its important for the switch mod to add into or replace from the NX folder first and foremost. Dont alter this extension at all. ateler3 mod.zip Edited July 20, 2024 by haruz Update 2
haruz Posted July 20, 2024 Posted July 20, 2024 I can share for atelier 1 and 2 as well on their pages respectfully. Atelier 1 zip is messy tho. It was my initial test zone
haruz Posted July 20, 2024 Posted July 20, 2024 Honestly just glad I can contribute with my testing. 40 pages in I hope we all get to enjoy all these lovely mods in our own way 1
Snittzi Posted July 23, 2024 Posted July 23, 2024 (edited) Hello everyone, this is the first time I've ever made a mod for a game. Lots of reading and confusion but I got there. This tutorial was excellent, so I'll link it again even though it's appeared a few times in this thread already: https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki pc40a.elixir.gz Very simple model change. Removed the cape on the default outfit. The cape was hiding her ass and the giant safety pin looked kinda silly. Edit: Only small problem I've noticed is dirt texture appearing in thin air after a slide, but this doesn't last too long. Edited July 25, 2024 by Snittzi
w337645363 Posted July 25, 2024 Posted July 25, 2024 2023 年 10 月 29 日下午 3:26,Matatabi_46 说: 你好。 为时已晚,但我拍了一张mix_result剧照。 右半部分是孤独的,所以这里是有克劳迪娅的那个。 选择你喜欢的! *此 MOD 支持高达 2560x1440 的分辨率。 (我无法制作兼容 4K 的,因为我无法确认其操作...... 对不起。 *此MOD的原始数据包含在“PACK00_01.PAK”中。 *此 MOD 应放置在“Res_CMN/ipu”文件夹中。 *有关如何安装模组的说明,请参阅本主题的第 32 页。 Ryza3_still_mix_result.zip 大小:826.78 kB · 631 下载 Ryza3_still_mix_result_with Klaudia.zip 大小:866.53 kB · 1,182 下载 您好,此mod的下载链接不起作用,您还能提供吗? 1
Matatabi_46 Posted July 25, 2024 Posted July 25, 2024 50 minutes ago, w337645363 said: 您好,此mod的下载链接不起作用,您还能提供吗? Hello. When I tried downloading it, it was successfully downloaded. *You cannot download data unless you are logged in. *If there is a high number of accesses to this site, there may be cases where downloads may not work properly. 1
mikena SSi Posted July 25, 2024 Posted July 25, 2024 Does anyone have a Penisification mod for Fee? 1
Holothurion Posted July 31, 2024 Posted July 31, 2024 Spoiler On 11/15/2023 at 12:36 AM, _QED said: I apologize in advance that English is not my first language. Use the machine translation engine that you believe is most accurate for you. 私が普段使っているので良ければ。。。 MODのダウンロードはこちらからhttps://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/34 Wow, WTF?! This looks amazing. If it's AI, it doesn't look like it. Thanks for your contribution. Next is Machine translation / テキストは機械翻訳されています うわー、WTF?!これはすごいですね。AIなら、そうは見えません。ご協力いただきありがとうございます。
Arbort Posted August 2, 2024 Posted August 2, 2024 On 3/30/2023 at 11:30 AM, Joe Average said: I followed all the steps. As mentioned above I have already tested a reinstall. This same Ryza nude mod was working perfectly fine before the update. This T-posing issue is new and as you can see... its not just Ryza that is T-posing. Everyone does even if no mods are applied. Simply running the game with the "character" folder instead of PACK00_02.PAK seems to be an issue. (those are not mods on Bos and Federica, I have the save data and DLC bonus outfits) dude,does this T-posing problem solved?
DonnieD Posted August 4, 2024 Posted August 4, 2024 On 8/2/2024 at 8:51 AM, Arbort said: dude,does this T-posing problem solved? The T-posing occurs when you don't repack the files after changing the models. To do this you just need to drag the json file that was created when extracting the pak files on top of the gust_pak app file.
Yukiusagi2023 Posted August 5, 2024 Posted August 5, 2024 リパックなんかしなくても、ここの13ページ目でcyn_modさんが書いているこの方法でよかったはず。 >PACK00_02.PAKだけでなく、PACK05_01.PAKもアンパックしてリネームすれば >jsonを書き換えてリパックしなくてもTポーズは回避できます You don't have to repack, you could have used this method described by cyn_mod on page 13 here. > If you unpack and rename not only PACK00_02.PAK but also PACK05_01.PAK > T-pause can be avoided without having to rewrite the json and repack 2
nicoguest Posted August 27, 2024 Posted August 27, 2024 QEDさんのアップローダの閲覧パスワードがわからない… ux.getuploader.com/_QED 2
nicoguest Posted August 27, 2024 Posted August 27, 2024 わかりました QEDさんは現在、ペルソナ5MODにて活動中でした。 現在あぷろだは確認中の為、作業完了までパスワードをかけて閲覧を封じてるとのことでした。 私はここに来るのは1年ぶりだったのですが、QEDさんのMODに一目ぼれしました。 ファイルが欲しくてたまらないですね。再公開されることを静かに待とうと思います。 ご迷惑おかけしました。 2
zhazhiwuzhazhi Posted August 29, 2024 Posted August 29, 2024 On 2023/10/28 at PM4点34分, _QED said: 我提前道歉,因为英语不是我的母语。 使用您认为最准确的机器翻译引擎。 ライザ新・錬金术师の戦闘着 (莱莎·尼奥炼金术士战斗服) [详细] 「ソィーのアトリエ」の特典」の「おばあちゃんの服ペア」が元ネタです。 投に何度か修改版を稿しております过去修改が、匍匐前进时や料理作成时にバsuto付近にテクスチャの间隙间が出来てしまう不具合を出来ませんでした。 い私自身お気に入りモデルだったので上半身を一から作り直すことによってようやく不具合を解消できたと思ます。 ま同じモデルで申し訳ありませんが(MOD作成初心者の成长を见守る感じで)私の自己満足にお付き合いくだされば幸ですい? MODのダウンロードはこちらからhttps://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/2 ⚠️アップロード时点での私の环境では安全と评价価されていますが、胁迫威判が出た交际はダウンロードしないでください‼️。 ⚠️上传时在我的环境中被评为安全,但如果您收到威胁评估,请不要下载。 ‼️ 私がMOD作成の际に参照させて顶いている「amorrow28様」によるチューtoriaruはこちらからhttps://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki On 2023/11/7 at AM2点58分, _QED said: 我提前道歉,因为英语不是我的母语。 使用您认为最准确的机器翻译引擎 。 raiza ディヴェルの抱拥夏式(Ryza Embrace of Divertimento Summer Type) [详细] ライザ1のディヴェルの抱拥を代表したものです。 厳密にはsuカートの1部のデザインが异なっているのですが、raiザ1のモデルの胴体のメッシュ构成が精度があまりよくなかったので、 クラウディアの「ノクターン爱瞳」とお揃いという设定を活かして pc41q モデルから大部分を流用しました。 「ノクターン爱瞳」と寻找度は同じ筈なのに、个人的にはライザの方がセkushiーに感じてます? MODのダウンロードはこちらからhttps://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/26 (feiru名:pc40_div.7z) raiza 身軽なあたし (Ryza Agile me) [详细] ソfiィー2の「身軽なあたし」を移植したものです。 ただ元となったモデルのスカートは布网だったので、私好みにarerenジしています。 またバsuto付近の布を削除して谷间が见えるようにしています。 Ryzaとソfiィーの可爱いのベクトルは违うと思うので出来るまで似合うかどうか迷ったのですが、个人的には想像以上に似合っていると感じています。 (い可爱からセkushiーまで似合うライザは多才だなぁと感心しています?) かわいい系のコsuchュームだと思ったので 位置を控えめにしたのですが、最初に投稿时に「位置が少ない」、「このサイトにふさわし」くない”と批评を受けました。 私としてはこのデザインではこの 定位度がバランが良いと思っていますが、より が多い方が好きな方はダウンロードfuァイルに元となったfァイルを含めていますので、例えばバsuto付近の布やsukaーtoを削除したすると、よりセkushiーになるかと思います。 (削除する方法はこちらから基本改装教程 · eArmada8/gust_stuff Wiki · GitHub ) MODのダウンロードはこちらからhttps://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/27 (feiru名:pc40lightme.7z) MOD作成の际に参照させて顶いている「amorrow28様」によるチュートriaルはこちらからhttps://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki Sorry to bother you, how can I get the password? 1
SylasTheShadow Posted September 14, 2024 Posted September 14, 2024 On 10/2/2023 at 1:22 PM, reshangfeng996 said: Your mod is very natural, thank you. Are you considering making a similar mod for the alchemy UI in the future? The game spends a lot of time on the alchemy UI, and such a background can make the game more interesting..The image is a mod for ryza2,ryza3 doesn't have a similar mod yet Hey, do you still have access to this mod? I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Or even if you know the author's name I could probably find it that way. Thanks in advance!
vnhatduy2010 Posted September 19, 2024 Posted September 19, 2024 On 7/20/2024 at 3:35 PM, haruz said: i managed for anyone using this goes into main mod directory for emu and switch. but notice file structure as it important. even file name. if all texture mods and folders are caps it works. all pc mods work if you covert to all caps for textures. and follow this zip structure for adding mods. shoutouts to all the. modders here for making this possible Later edit: any mod can be switched out be replacing its file name it this said structure. Any pc mod i tested at time of testing worked on default skins if named. Your milage may vary but i hope it helps someone. I didnt have alot of help and mostly trialed and errored this. Also menu mods only need first letter caps in folder. Don't ask. Tested tho 010095E018944000/ateler3 mod/romfs/Data/NX/ you have place mods in that folder path character folder and any texture mod have to have all letters in folder and actual mod changed to all capitol letters example: you downloa a mod called pce00a you have to change it to PCE00A Pc mods will have a different extention then the NX folder but its important for the switch mod to add into or replace from the NX folder first and foremost. Dont alter this extension at all. ateler3 mod.zip 55.94 MB · 30 downloads thanks so much for your files structure, with that I can make it work on my switch 1
haruz Posted September 20, 2024 Posted September 20, 2024 56 minutes ago, vnhatduy2010 said: thanks so much for your files structure, with that I can make it work on my switch Glad I could help someone. Enjoy 1
rusuario247 Posted September 20, 2024 Posted September 20, 2024 13 hours ago, haruz said: Glad I could help someone. Enjoy hey dude, sorry to bother you, but do you know how to change the other costumes on nintendo switch as well? i'm only getting to swap the default costumes =/
haruz Posted September 20, 2024 Posted September 20, 2024 5 hours ago, rusuario247 said: hey dude, sorry to bother you, but do you know how to change the other costumes on nintendo switch as well? i'm only getting to swap the default costumes =/ No worries. No I only ever got the default and wet variants to work. I have a theory you could try. Make a different romfs folder and set all all "b" or second variants to that extentions. Making a different mod for costumes. So your mod folder will have 2 folders in it. Default costumes and other You can pick and choose which costume you like the most for default and rename it to a if it's like b or c 1
rusuario247 Posted September 20, 2024 Posted September 20, 2024 50 minutes ago, haruz said: No worries. No I only ever got the default and wet variants to work. I have a theory you could try. Make a different romfs folder and set all all "b" or second variants to that extentions. Making a different mod for costumes. So your mod folder will have 2 folders in it. Default costumes and other You can pick and choose which costume you like the most for default and rename it to a if it's like b or c I managed to dump the romfs files from the game and discovered some things. 1- the first folder named DLC only contained one character model (PC40J), maybe the other DLC files are in the update folder? 2- the title ID for the update is different from the base game titleID, i've seen someone in this thread saying that we need to make another folder with the title id of the nsp that contains the file that we want to swap, i tried making a folder with the titleID of the update, but is still didnt' work. 3- i first dumped the base game, then when i dumped the update files, they were dumped to the same folder which updated its name to the name in this picture, maybe every model that we need to swap is in that folder then? inside the update folder, there are these 4 folders, but only the Data folder seem to contain character models (.elixir and .g1t files) inside the Data folder, these are the folders we found, only the Character folder seems to have character models. on the character models folder, i've found these folders. noted that the codes may be different from the PC version, there is no PC40B folder for example, maybe the other costumes are in the folders named PCxx_WEP_xx ?? the only thing i haven't tried yet is making folders named like those. every other try failed. also bonus note: these seem to be the correct naming of the sleeping and alchemy results background images, but when i tried using those mods, the game crashed. maybe try a different resolution for the pictures? thanks for reading, and sorry if there is any mistakes, english is not my native language. ❤️ 2
rusuario247 Posted September 21, 2024 Posted September 21, 2024 Please let me know if someone get to swap other costumes on switch
sodamouse Posted September 23, 2024 Posted September 23, 2024 Is there a mod that changes the panties on the "Usual Me" outfit? Also one that removes the cape? I see there was some effort done on this in the early pages of the thread, but it doesn't seem like it was ever completed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now