Jump to content

Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key Nude Mods


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 2/9/2024 at 9:16 AM, 77zz said:

Also, does anyone know why some DDS files are not recognized by PS?waiting for reply

As far as I can tell the game uses 2 types of compression for the dds files BC1 and BC7 I'm guessing PS is having issues with one of the formats. I'd recommend using paint.net to open and save the dds files and move them from there to PS for editing.

 

Near the end of page 6 of this thread there's some discussion on the compression types by people who know more than me.

Posted

See through bathing suit for Kala.

 

I have to questions.

 

First does anyone know how to make Kala's crown and hair ribbons show with this outfit? The textures are there so I assume it should be a quick fix but I don't know where to start with that.

 

Secondly is it possible to make materials see through? My guess is yes cause Klaudia's default outfit has a transparent blouse. When I started making this mod my plan was to make Kala's frilly top see through but I couldn't get it to work and I couldn't find any info on how to do it. This is why I ended up erasing the frills and adding those braids

Screenshot 2024-02-10 213315.png

Screenshot 2024-02-10 213127.png

pc50b.rar

Posted
3 hours ago, DonnieD said:

据我所知,游戏对 dds 文件 BC1 和 BC7 使用了 2 种类型的压缩,我猜测 PS 中的一种格式存在问题。我建议使用paint.net打开并保存dds文件并将它们从那里移动到PS进行编辑。

 

在该线程第 6 页的末尾附近,比我了解更多的人对压缩类型进行了一些讨论。

Thank you very much. I'll try it

Posted
2 hours ago, 77zz said:

Meanwhile, does anyone have the original PACK20_07.PAK?Thanks a lot!

PACK20_07.PAKは有料DLCの水着です。欲しければ購入しましょう。

 

PACK20_07.PAK is a paid DLC swimsuit. Buy it if you want it.

 

Posted
9 hours ago, Tampopo2023 said:

PACK20_07.PAKは有料DLCの水着です。欲しければ購入しましょう。

 

PACK20_07.PAK is a paid DLC swimsuit. Buy it if you want it.

 

Sorry, you may have misunderstood m y meaning, there was an unexpected problem with the character model due to my mod replacement, so I want an original pc48b file

すみません、あなたは私の意味を誤解しているかもしれませんが、私はmod置換を行ったため、人物の模型は予想外の問題が発生して、だから私はpc48bファイルの1つの原本が欲しいです

image.png

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, 77zz said:

Sorry, you may have misunderstood m y meaning, there was an unexpected problem with the character model due to my mod replacement, so I want an original pc48b file

すみません、あなたは私の意味を誤解しているかもしれませんが、私はmod置換を行ったため、人物の模型は予想外の問題が発生して、だから私はpc48bファイルの1つの原本が欲しいです

image.png

ああ、そういうことですか。

それなら、steamクライアントからファイルの整合性確認を行えば元に戻ると思います。

 

Oh, that's what you mean.

Then I think if you check the integrity of the file from the steam client, it will be restored.

 

 

S2.jpg

Edited by Tampopo2023
Posted

How can I get rid of Riza's frills on her dlc swimswuit PC40b?

The top part of the skirt is part of her bathingsuit mesh so I just left it alone and erased the texture on the dds to get rid of it and this works fine for me.

 

The bottom frilly part however is diferent. The white line uses the same texture as the white strap on Riza's right hip so I can't erase the texture without losing that strap. I'd really like to keep the strap so I've been looking around the elixir files but I can't even find the mesh.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 170043.png

Posted (edited)

再投稿

 

水着(pc40x)からの移植で、クーケン渚のマリンルックの黒塗り解除を行ったものです。

尻とかがスカートを貫通する問題を完全には解消できていません。

足を置き換えている関係上、汚れとかの表示がおかしくなるかもしれません。

 

 

ryza.jpg

 

pc40a.7z

Edited by Yukiusagi2023
Posted

pregnant patricia

ps:But for some reason, there are unexpected problems in the actual performance of the game, the character model effect is not the same as in blender

image.png.9e3ac6d7393fa547c54e54ee905ffbd8.png2.png.5b5a73ec5965f5f8e39a7caf880f128b.png

pc44x.zip

Posted
12 minutes ago, 孫悟空 said:

是跟你之前发布的有修改,还是一个合集

莱莎,科洛蒂娅和菲德丽卡为原先发布的,其他为修改和新增

Posted
On 2/24/2024 at 9:01 PM, 77zz said:

 

I use translation software to talk to you, I'm sorry if I'm rude.Can ryza's pregnancy model be modified to be unclothed, so that it looks tidier?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...