AerithTifa Posted January 12, 2024 Posted January 12, 2024 Are the mods from ryza 1 2 and 3 cross compatible?
Yukiusagi2023 Posted January 12, 2024 Posted January 12, 2024 (edited) プラフタ服のパンツ化をやってみたもの。 有料DLCのようなものなので、pc40t.elixir.gzの方はその中のPC40T_default.g1mのみ配布。 次のページの修正版を使用してください。 Use the modified version on the next page. Edited February 11, 2024 by Tampopo2023 4
_QED Posted January 12, 2024 Posted January 12, 2024 17 hours ago, Aakkaarriissuu said: Are the mods from ryza 1 2 and 3 cross compatible? Mods are not compatible; you will need to do some porting to use them.
Thighmist of Genesis Posted January 21, 2024 Posted January 21, 2024 (edited) On 3/24/2023 at 6:11 PM, jmedia7 said: Underwear mod for ryza. Replaces her swimsuit outfit. Place the files in the game's root folder. Credits to moderchan for the original mod. UnderwearMod.7z 13.77 MB · 6,329 downloads For some reason if I manual weight paint the breasts, I get an export error. Nude port from moderchan's ryza 2 nude mod. Also replaces the swimsuit. Don't use both mods. Ryza3-2nudeport.7z 18.72 MB · 88 downloads Her right breasts has some weight issues noticeable during some animations, but if I edit them, I get an error in blender for some reason. Good job! If it's not asking too much, would you mind porting this mod from Ryza 2 to Ryza 3? Also, if you could remove the womb tattoo I would be eternally grateful. Credits to RatFlat for the original mod. [Ryza 2] Kuro Gyaru Old Outfit by RatFlat.7z Edited January 21, 2024 by Thighmist of Genesis
Thighmist of Genesis Posted January 21, 2024 Posted January 21, 2024 On 4/9/2023 at 12:01 PM, rcyggdra said: 头发颜色并没有很好的匹配原来mod的颜色 update v2 pc40r.zip Original file from 黒ラット: Bless you!
Thighmist of Genesis Posted January 21, 2024 Posted January 21, 2024 On 3/30/2023 at 1:14 AM, amorrow28 said: Ok, I tested unpack-repack with the current version of Gust Tools and it works fine. I was able to unpack PACK00_02.PAK, replace Ryza with my nude mod, then repack the file and load it in game. The characters animate normally. I can also confirm that DLC packs (PACK20_xx.PAK) can still run unpacked, only PACK00_02.PAK (and possibly other PACK00 files) needs to be repacked. UPDATE: Instructions now allow for unpacked models - thank you to @fiore99 This is what I did: 1. Reset my install to base (I deleted my x64\character folder then did Steam -> Ryza 3 -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files) - I suspect this step can be skipped because the update did not alter any PAK files. 2. Unpack {Ryza3}\Data\PACK00_02.PAK by dragging the file onto gust_pak.exe from Gust Tools. DO NOT move {Ryza3}\Data\data\x64 to {Ryza3}\Data\x64 (yet). 3. Backup PACK00_02.json by renaming it to PACK00_02.json.backup. Download @fiore99's modified PACK00_02.json here and put it in the {Ryza3}\Data folder, replacing the json file you just renamed. 4. Backup PACK00_02.PAK by renaming it to PACK00_02.PAK.backup. Drag the new PACK00_02.json file onto gust_pak.exe. You should now have a much smaller PACK00_02.PAK. 5. (OPTIONAL) Go into the {Ryza3}\Data\data\x64\character folder. You can safely delete the cf00, cf01, cm00, and cm01 folders as they are in your new PACK00_02.PAK file. 6. Move {Ryza3}\Data\data\x64\character to {Ryza3}\Data\x64\character. You can now install your mods. For example, if you want to install my Ryza nude mod, replace {Ryza3}\Data\x64\character\pc40a\pc40a.elixir.gz and pc40a.g1t with the files that come with the nude mod. Hopefully this works for everyone! For those of you who already had a working configuration before the update and just want to repack your current configuration, you should be able to do so. But you MUST reverse the step where you moved the data folder - \Data\x64\character must be returned to \Data\data\x64\character because that is where Gust Tools expects the files to be. After repacking with the custom json file, move the files back. Thank you for the explanation, adding mods on Ryza 3 was trickier thand Ryza 2 and Ryza 1.
Thighmist of Genesis Posted January 23, 2024 Posted January 23, 2024 On 1/22/2024 at 9:54 AM, majima goro said: Like this? Gyaru.7z 14 MB · 43 downloads EXACTLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Thighmist of Genesis Posted January 24, 2024 Posted January 24, 2024 Just tested, here's my feedback: I think the belly texture is a bit broken when you zoom in but overall it's a great port. 1
Thighmist of Genesis Posted January 24, 2024 Posted January 24, 2024 (edited) Could anyone share Ryza's Marine Look of Kurken Shore original model? EDIT: Nevermind, found it, file is in the attachments in case anyone else wants it (yes, her panties were censured by the evil forces darkness). Ryza's Marine Look of Kurken Shore.7z Edited January 24, 2024 by Thighmist of Genesis 1
Yukiusagi2023 Posted January 26, 2024 Posted January 26, 2024 (edited) On 1/12/2024 at 9:48 PM, Tampopo2023 said: プラフタ服のパンツ化をやってみたもの。 有料DLCのようなものなので、pc40t.elixir.gzの方はその中のPC40T_default.g1mのみ配布。 pc40t.7zFetching info... ↓みたいになっていた問題を修正しました。 pc40t.7z Edited January 26, 2024 by Tampopo2023 2
Yukiusagi2023 Posted January 27, 2024 Posted January 27, 2024 クーケン渚のマリンルックの黒塗り解除、難しいな。 何とか形にはなってきたけれど。 2
Nanakusa_Nazuna Posted January 31, 2024 Posted January 31, 2024 How do you guys edit the charaacter models?
Thighmist of Genesis Posted February 1, 2024 Posted February 1, 2024 On 1/29/2024 at 1:35 PM, Tampopo2023 said: ひとまず、これでいいことにしよう。 水着(pc40x)からの移植で、クーケン渚のマリンルックの黒塗り解除を行ったものです。 尻とかがスカートを貫通する問題を完全には解消できていません。 足を置き換えている関係上、汚れとかの表示がおかしくなるかもしれません。 改良歓迎。 pc40j.7z 5.32 MB · 46 downloads I kneel。 跪きます。
amorrow28 Posted February 1, 2024 Posted February 1, 2024 23 hours ago, Nanakusa_Nazuna said: How do you guys edit the charaacter models? https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki
No0231456 Posted February 3, 2024 Posted February 3, 2024 I would like to make my own mod, can you tell me what tools I need to make a mod, how to set it up, and how to extract the character model?
DonnieD Posted February 4, 2024 Posted February 4, 2024 Hi guys I wanted to share a simple mod I did of the DLC swimsuit for Riza following eArmada8 tutorials. I wanted to remove Riza's skirt thing. But when I opened it in blender the model for the skirt was attached to her bikini bottom and I wasn't confident enough to mess with that so I just ended up erasing the texture from the DDS so you can see some leftover lines from the model. In the end I only ended up editing the dds for the texture and the normals. Also I straight up couldn't find the white part of the skirt on the .vb files does anyone know where that is? Also are there any resources or tutorials for messing with the models in blender? If I for example went into blender and got rid of the skirt part of the model would that mess with the dds? Also is there a simple way to see where the dds maps to the model? So far I've been sort of guessing and doing it by trial and error The model is in PACK20_07.PAK pc40b.rar 5
DonnieD Posted February 5, 2024 Posted February 5, 2024 (edited) Hello again. Right now I'm having an issue when trying to edit Bos's swimsuit texture on paint.net. When I edit the texture in paint.net and try to pack the g1t I get an error saying "number of mipmaps from imported texture is smaller than original". I'm not doing anything different than what I did to make this mod. And just opening the dds and saving it unchanged produces the error. The file for some reason goes from 1.31 mb to 512kb and I don't know how to fix it. If anyone knows what is going with that I'd appreciate any help. Edit: I figured it out I had to save as a bc7 dds and click the generate mipmaps option when saving. I still have no idea what any of this means I just got lucky googling. Edited February 5, 2024 by DonnieD I had an issue but I solved it
Yukiusagi2023 Posted February 5, 2024 Posted February 5, 2024 7 hours ago, DonnieD said: Hi guys I wanted to share a simple mod I did of the DLC swimsuit for Riza following eArmada8 tutorials. I wanted to remove Riza's skirt thing. But when I opened it in blender the model for the skirt was attached to her bikini bottom and I wasn't confident enough to mess with that so I just ended up erasing the texture from the DDS so you can see some leftover lines from the model. In the end I only ended up editing the dds for the texture and the normals. Also I straight up couldn't find the white part of the skirt on the .vb files does anyone know where that is? Also are there any resources or tutorials for messing with the models in blender? If I for example went into blender and got rid of the skirt part of the model would that mess with the dds? Also is there a simple way to see where the dds maps to the model? So far I've been sort of guessing and doing it by trial and error The model is in PACK20_07.PAK pc40b.rar 4.33 MB · 4 downloads blenderで、上にあるUV編集をクリック。新しく表示されたところでテクスチャファイルを読み込む。右側で調べたいところを選択すれば、そこでテクスチャファイルのどの場所が使われているのかわかります。 In blender, click on UV Editing at the top. Load the texture file in the newly displayed area. Select the area you want to examine on the right side, and you will see which location of the texture file is used there.
pokemonyuhi Posted February 5, 2024 Posted February 5, 2024 On 2023/12/3 at 午後5時38分, Matatabi_46 said: こんにちは。 改めてステータスと編成のスチルMODを作りました。 これは私がすでに作成したテーマのMODです... でも、ライザ3の2回目のプレイも終わりに近づいているので、気分転換に作ってみました。 気に入って頂けたら嬉しいです!そして、このゲームを楽しんでいただければ幸いです。 ※このMODは最大2560x1440の解像度をサポートします。 (4K対応は動作確認が出来ていないので作れません…ごめんなさい。) ※このMODのオリジナルデータは「PACK00_01.PAK」に収録されています。 ※このMODは全て「Res_CMN/ui」フォルダに入れてください。 ライザ3_またたび_女子_stdstl(バックショット_02).zip 1.78MB · 818 ダウンロード The above mod worked without any problems, but other illustration mods do not work. help Please.
pokemonyuhi Posted February 5, 2024 Posted February 5, 2024 2 hours ago, Matatabi_46 said: きっと日本の方ですね、こんばんは。 私がこのトピック(ライザ3)で投稿した上記以外のMODが動作しない、ということで良いですか? 私の作ったMODは配置フォルダが[ui]か[ipu]かの違いはあれど、導入手順は大体一緒です。 一つのMODが動作したのならば、ほかのMODが動作しないのは奇妙な挙動ですね。 ・私のMODは画面の解像度1,920 x 1,080以下の設定でしか動作確認ができていません。(もしかしたらこれが原因かも) ・配置フォルダに誤りが無いでしょうか。下記はa24_chara_stlのMODファイル配置例ですが、下記のようになっていますか? 私に思い当たる原因は上記2点くらいですが・・・ 私もあまりPC関連に詳しい訳ではないので、これ以上のことは解りません・・・申し訳ない_(:3 ”∠)_ I'm sure you're from Japan, good evening. Is it correct that the MODs other than the above that I posted on this topic (Ryza 3) do not work? Although the MOD I created differs in whether the deployment folder is [ui] or [ipu], the installation procedure is almost the same. It's strange behavior that if one mod works, other mods don't. ・My MOD has only been confirmed to work at screen resolutions of 1,920 x 1,080 or lower. (Maybe this is the reason) ・Is there an error in the placement folder? The following is an example of a24_chara_stl MOD file layout. Is it as shown above? The two reasons I can think of are the above... I'm not very knowledgeable about PC-related things either, so I don't know much more than that...I'm sorry_(:3 ”∠)_ Screen resolution is set to 1,920 x 1,080. The folder you put the file in should also be correct.
nekofan1234 Posted February 5, 2024 Posted February 5, 2024 On 11/15/2023 at 9:59 AM, 14kw23 said: Matatabi_46氏に触発されて久々にMODを作成しましたので公開します。 タイトルロゴを差し替えるシンプルなMODです。 解像度により導入元となるg1tファイルが異なるので注意して下さい。 ・a24_title.g1t ・・・ 2560×1440までの解像度に対応 ・neo_a24_title.g1t ・・・ 3840×2160の解像度に対応 https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/86 I have been unable to make this mod work on PC or Switch. Other UI mods like the loading screen one have worked fine but this one I can not get to function. My monitor is 1440p but I installed both the a24_title and neo_a24_title and neither seem to be loading. Any ideas why this may not be loading? This is my current file structure to show that I have pack05 renamed and the .json created and the title screen showing other mods I installed are working correctly:
Matatabi_46 Posted February 5, 2024 Posted February 5, 2024 6 hours ago, pokemonyuhi said: Screen resolution is set to 1,920 x 1,080. The folder you put the file in should also be correct. これはフォルダ構造が違いますね_(:3 ”∠)_ Atelier Ryza3>Data>data>x64 ではなく、 Atelier Ryza3>Data>x64 となるようにフォルダを移動する必要があります。 これはこのシリーズのMOD全てに共通しています。
pokemonyuhi Posted February 6, 2024 Posted February 6, 2024 4 hours ago, Matatabi_46 said: これはフォルダ構造が違いますね_(:3 ”∠)_ Atelier Ryza3>Data>data>x64 ではなく、 Atelier Ryza3>Data>x64 となるようにフォルダを移動する必要があります。 これはこのシリーズのMOD全てに共通しています。 The situation is the same even if the structure is changed to Atelier Ryza3>Data>x64.
Matatabi_46 Posted February 6, 2024 Posted February 6, 2024 36 minutes ago, pokemonyuhi said: The situation is the same even if the structure is changed to Atelier Ryza3>Data>x64. なるほど。 このMODだけ動作しているという状況が奇妙ですね。Dataフォルダの『PACK00_01.PAK』はリネームか移動をしていますか? 良かったら『Data』フォルダ内のファイル構成のスクリーンショットを見せてください。何か解るかも知れません。 ※以前、このトピックの32ページ目にMOD導入のチュートリアルを投稿しました。この内容と同じ手順でMODを入れましたか?
DonnieD Posted February 6, 2024 Posted February 6, 2024 20 hours ago, Tampopo2023 said: blenderで、上にあるUV編集をクリック。新しく表示されたところでテクスチャファイルを読み込む。右側で調べたいところを選択すれば、そこでテクスチャファイルのどの場所が使われているのかわかります。 In blender, click on UV Editing at the top. Load the texture file in the newly displayed area. Select the area you want to examine on the right side, and you will see which location of the texture file is used there. Thanks this is very helpful!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now