Jump to content

Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key Nude Mods


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 5/19/2025 at 1:47 AM, Tehman4 said:

It's because of some issues with their Atelier Yumia mods;

When those issues are resolved, then I believe they will remove the need for a password.
Unfortunately, right now no one has access to their getuploader.

Thanks for the info.  Then I just need to wait

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

can someone make modding tutorial for steam updated version?

im tries this method but doesnt worked

  

On 9/27/2024 at 6:24 PM, GoukiIII said:

Make sure you unseal these files first.

PACK00_01.PAK,PACK00_02.PAK,PACK05_01.PAK
PACK20_02.PAK,PACK20_03.PAK,PACK20_05.PAK,
PACK20_07.PAK,PACK20_08.PAK

(If you have a "Pre-Order Special Gift", please add the PACK20_04.PAK、PACK70_00.PAK)

 

I've already replied to these on page 34, and the https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-use-ryza-34075259 you mentioned in your earlier post is the most detailed explanation of the installation.

 

ryza3.png

Posted
On 5/24/2025 at 7:38 AM, _QED said:

 

 

The problem with the “Atelier of Yumia” mod has not yet been completely resolved, but the password setting for the uploader has been removed.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Excuse I didn't quite understand. Are you saying I can now download Ryza 3 mods, or are they still disabled? 

Posted
17 hours ago, _QED said:

I have received several comments stating that the quality of the MODs I have posted does not meet the standards worthy of publication.

As a result, I have decided to refrain from posting MODs on LL moving forward. (I may still share technical discussions and information related to MOD creation.)


Please note that the uploader is password protected, and details regarding the password are provided on X. From now on,

I will exclusively share my MODs on X.

 

I appreciate your understanding.

thanks for the info and your patience . I'll check X then

Posted
On 6/3/2025 at 12:50 AM, _QED said:

I have received several comments stating that the quality of the MODs I have posted does not meet the standards worthy of publication.

As a result, I have decided to refrain from posting MODs on LL moving forward. (I may still share technical discussions and information related to MOD creation.)


Please note that the uploader is password protected, and details regarding the password are provided on X. From now on,

I will exclusively share my MODs on X.

 

I appreciate your understanding.

Sorry for disturbing you again. I tried the password that appears in your X profile. I omitted the letters, but the site tells me it's incorrect. I tried different combinations, but the result is the same. Maybe I'm too dumb to understand correctly, could you help me? or give me a hint, please?

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/20/2025 at 3:50 AM, bigstinkybussy said:

anyone know if gust tools is usable on linux?

I would recommend setting up an VM instead.

Posted (edited)

Anyone know how where i put files with no predetermined folders? 

 

I DLed pc44_mys from somewhere on this page for example 

 

EDIT: I assumed i would put it in one of the folders for patricia, but how do i know which one is the right outfit to replace? Or do i just get to pick?

pc44	Patricia(Patty)
Edited by Mourn12
Posted (edited)

ryza3_free_camera.png.75bfc93a1404b35d0264b894bd3cf89e.png

 

I ported over my Atelier Ryza free camera script with teleportation to Atelier Ryza 3 (Steam, North America).  (I beat this game a long time ago but didn't have much luck making this script at the time.  Now that I'm playing Sophie 2 and made a script for it, it bugged me that I didn't have one for Ryza 3 so I went back and had better luck!)

 

Atelier_Ryza_3_Free_Camera_for_v107.zip

 

Thanks as always to Cyber, since I got the original movement algorithm from his Trails of Cold Steel IV script.  It works on the field and in cutscenes, but not in battles as the game is not reading from the camera coordinates.  It works in photo mode as well, so you can freeze the action, hide the HUD, etc.

 

How to use:
 

Quote

These are cheat tables for use with Cheat Engine (link).  Cheat engine comes with a bunch of garbage apps, please read VERY CAREFULLY when installing and do not install the extra apps!  (You can also get cheat engine without adware via Dark Byte's Patreon, or by building CE yourself from source code using Lazarus.)  If you've never used Cheat Engine, I put basic instructions on loading a table here in the Kuro no Kiseki thread.

 

Free Camera Controls:

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

 

Num 8 : Forward
Num 5 : Backward
Num 4 : Left
Num 6 : Right
Num - : Up
Num + : Down

 

Num 3 : Tilt Up
Num . (period) : Tilt Down
Num 7 : Pan Right
Num 9 : Pan Left

(Note: you can tilt and pan using the mouse.)

 

Num / (divide): Teleport

 

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)

 

Note for keyboard / mouse users:

  Hide contents

Mouse control works perfectly if you use a gamepad to play the game, which I imagine most of us do.  If you use keyboard mouse to control, the free camera script will attempt to temporarily disable the mouse in the game so it can be used by the script.  In Ryza 1, sometimes the game will refuse to let go of the mouse and you have to turn the camera off, alt-tab out and back in, then turn the camera off.  So far I haven't seen the same behavior in Ryza 3, so hopefully that means the bug is fixed in this game, but I'll leave this here just in case the same problem exists in this game.

 

Enjoy!

 

Here are all my other free camera scripts:  Atelier Ryza, Atelier Ryza 2, Atelier Sophie 2, Trails of Cold Steel (CS) 1, CS2, CS3, Hajimari no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki 2, Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.

Edited by amorrow28
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/25/2024 at 7:41 AM, _QED said:

I apologize in advance that English is not my first language.

Use the machine translation engine that you believe is most accurate for you.

 

NPC Chillerism

image.thumb.png.02dfc59297d6b1d21ef8f430b9864df6.png

[detailed]

This is an increase in the exposure of Agathe-san (pc13a) and Romy-san (pc32a).

However, since the gameplay itself has ended, we have not been able to test it at events. Thank you for your understanding.

 

Download the MOD here:  https://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/42

The tutorial I used as a reference can be found here:  https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki

 

Says I need a viewing password for the mod download? Can I have password?

Posted
On 2/24/2024 at 9:01 PM, 77zz said:

Hello, I took pack00_02 off to get and replaced it with your file character the file with the corresponding name in the folder, and then pack 00_02 renamed, just like this, but they didn't take effect. Is there something wrong with my operation or does the file need to be updated?

IMG_20250707_215451.jpg

IMG_20250707_215434.jpg

Posted
On 11/15/2023 at 11:59 PM, 14kw23 said:

Matatabi_46氏に触発されて久々にMODを作成しましたので公開します。

タイトルロゴを差し替えるシンプルなMODです。

解像度により導入元となるg1tファイルが異なるので注意して下さい。

・a24_title.g1t ・・・ 2560×1440までの解像度に対応
・neo_a24_title.g1t ・・・ 3840×2160の解像度に対応

 

https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/86

 

image.jpeg.9e9548dc36d3203e5ec4d89385ea2dbe.jpeg

Hello, I have encountered two problems with your mod. First, the mod of this title does not take effect, and second, I don't know still-sleep which pak file is this file in? Can you help me answer it

Posted
On 6/5/2025 at 9:26 AM, yerferg said:

Sorry for disturbing you again. I tried the password that appears in your X profile. I omitted the letters, but the site tells me it's incorrect. I tried different combinations, but the result is the same. Maybe I'm too dumb to understand correctly, could you help me? or give me a hint, please?

The letters should also be omitted. The password contains only numbers.

Posted
5 hours ago, Mourn12 said:

the character model edits all work

I tried mods for the DLC outfits and none of them worked, only one of Ryza naked in her default outfit worked for me

Screenshot2024-02-14224705.png.723b726df78af010849eb13e98104d2e.png

Screenshot2024-02-12193349.png.c9254720198c84480ee018e1e502f64d.png

Posted (edited)

Did you look at the installation for them? I vaguely remmeber they have a different .pak than 002 to unpack. All the _QED ones worked for me i guess but i didn't buy any of the dlcs or even try them. I suppose I should say the base ones all work but i don't see why only the dlc ones wouldn't.

Edited by Mourn12
Posted

Hey, guys, I spent some time trying to make mod work. I summed up some experiences that may help you

1. If your model doesn't work, try to re-package the character files: rename the original PACK00_02.PAK to make it unavailable, then drag PACK00_02.json to gust.exe rebuild one, which may enable the model file to take effect again

2. If you want to change loading file, please unpack PACK01_01.PAK and PACK05_01.PAK

3. If you want to modify the title file, replace it at the same time Res_CMN and files in Res _ (your language), for example, I use simplified Chinese, so I will replace them at the same time Res_CMN and Res_SC

My English level is not very good, but I hope it can help you

Posted
On 7/9/2025 at 5:31 AM, songxuelinxi said:

Hey, guys, I spent some time trying to make mod work. I summed up some experiences that may help you

1. If your model doesn't work, try to re-package the character files: rename the original PACK00_02.PAK to make it unavailable, then drag PACK00_02.json to gust.exe rebuild one, which may enable the model file to take effect again

2. If you want to change loading file, please unpack PACK01_01.PAK and PACK05_01.PAK

3. If you want to modify the title file, replace it at the same time Res_CMN and files in Res _ (your language), for example, I use simplified Chinese, so I will replace them at the same time Res_CMN and Res_SC

My English level is not very good, but I hope it can help you

I started playing this game after much thought, I learned this confusing way of installing mods, and now they're announcing a deluxe trilogy with new characters and more content.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 6/29/2025 at 4:55 AM, amorrow28 said:

ryza3_free_camera.png.75bfc93a1404b35d0264b894bd3cf89e.png

 

I ported over my Atelier Ryza free camera script with teleportation to Atelier Ryza 3 (Steam, North America).  (I beat this game a long time ago but didn't have much luck making this script at the time.  Now that I'm playing Sophie 2 and made a script for it, it bugged me that I didn't have one for Ryza 3 so I went back and had better luck!)

 

Atelier_Ryza_3_Free_Camera_for_v107.zip 4.85 kB · 60 downloads

 

Thanks as always to Cyber, since I got the original movement algorithm from his Trails of Cold Steel IV script.  It works on the field and in cutscenes, but not in battles as the game is not reading from the camera coordinates.  It works in photo mode as well, so you can freeze the action, hide the HUD, etc.

 

How to use:
 

 

Note for keyboard / mouse users:

  Hide contents

Mouse control works perfectly if you use a gamepad to play the game, which I imagine most of us do.  If you use keyboard mouse to control, the free camera script will attempt to temporarily disable the mouse in the game so it can be used by the script.  In Ryza 1, sometimes the game will refuse to let go of the mouse and you have to turn the camera off, alt-tab out and back in, then turn the camera off.  So far I haven't seen the same behavior in Ryza 3, so hopefully that means the bug is fixed in this game, but I'll leave this here just in case the same problem exists in this game.

 

Enjoy!

 

Here are all my other free camera scripts:  Atelier Ryza, Atelier Ryza 2, Atelier Sophie 2, Trails of Cold Steel (CS) 1, CS2, CS3, Hajimari no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki 2, Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.

 

How do you hide the HUD from the screen? 3dmigoto, I suppose?

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Hi, I've tested the gust tools out and gust tools version 1.58 is working great for all 3 Ryza DX games. No issues playing the game with the extracted files either even modding in the change room with no crash.

 

However, there's one thing that's become an issue with the DX version. Depending on the mods if they do not have a model elixir.gz with it the mod will load but it will look strange.  The saving grace is it is possible to use another mod's model elixir.gz file and it may load it as normal. I just do not know if it may crash anytime after that.

 

For the first game, Atelier Ryza 1 it seems to be not as strict so luckily I was able to find a model elixir.gz for the Ryza gyaru mod though I would prefer the original. But the Ryza gyaru's for Atelier Ryza 2 and 3 is a lot more strict. It seems if the file ends with a specific letter like pc40r.g1t then it needs the pc40r.elixir.gz.

 

Even if I use a different mod's elixir there's no guarantee the mod will work which just so happens with the black Ryza gyaru while the red Ryza gyaru I was able to find the same lettered elixir on a different mod for it to work.

 

If somebody could help make the black Ryza gyaru to work with a proper lettered elixir would be appreciate it. Like wise on Atelier Ryza 2 thread here Both red and black Ryza gyaru's were made by rcyggdra 

 

 

 

Some mods worked using the original's elixir while others did not has been my consensus thus far. Unless there's some method I am unaware of where full dependency on the elixir to work for the mod. 

 

Anybody else confirm my findings for the DX version?

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...