lopuoi Posted February 28, 2024 Posted February 28, 2024 i dont undestand i extracted the pak files with gust cut paste in real data then put mods downloaded ask for replace and the mods wont apply/appear
77zz Posted March 1, 2024 Posted March 1, 2024 On 2/27/2024 at 7:09 PM, 紫社社 said: I use translation software to talk to you, I'm sorry if I'm rude.Can ryza's pregnancy model be modified to be unclothed, so that it looks tidier? thats ok, but I may be a little busy recently and it will take a few days to do it
紫社社 Posted March 3, 2024 Posted March 3, 2024 On 3/1/2024 at 6:53 PM, 77zz said: 2024 年 3 月 1 日下午 6:53,77zz 说: thats ok, but I may be a little busy recently and it will take a few days to do it 没关系,但是我最近可能有点忙,需要几天时间才能完成 Thanks for the reply, I'm looking forward to it
DonnieD Posted March 18, 2024 Posted March 18, 2024 On 2/28/2024 at 4:32 AM, lopuoi said: i dont undestand i extracted the pak files with gust cut paste in real data then put mods downloaded ask for replace and the mods wont apply/appear Your problem is probably that the game is still reading data from the pak files. A quick fix is to rename the pak file to something else but this will give you issues when installing character mods. So the solution is to repack the files after you finish installing the mods. To do this you just need to drag the json file that was created when extracting the pak files on top of the gust_pak app file.
77zz Posted March 25, 2024 Posted March 25, 2024 ryza's pregnancy without clothes Because it is based on a long time ago, there will be some flaws (using 3dm) ryza.zip 2
CapricornRollBrownie Posted March 28, 2024 Posted March 28, 2024 On 2/25/2024 at 7:46 AM, _QED said: I apologize in advance that English is not my first language. Use the machine translation engine that you believe is most accurate for you. ライザ ブリリアント・サマー! 改(Ryza Brilliant Summer! Kai) & クラウディア 新しいわたし 改(Klaudia A new me Kai) [ I'm new to the game, do I need to unlock these skins before using this? I cannot find the file to overwrite on my game folder
Guest Posted March 28, 2024 Posted March 28, 2024 17 hours ago, CapricornRollBrownie said: I'm new to the game, do I need to unlock these skins before using this? I cannot find the file to overwrite on my game folder I am not good at English, so I am using machine translation. Please understand. You do not need to unlock anything to use _QED's mod. In particular, please read the previous post where _QED answered your question.
紫社社 Posted March 29, 2024 Posted March 29, 2024 On 3/25/2024 at 8:11 PM, 77zz said: ryza's pregnancy without clothes Ryza不穿衣服怀孕 Because it is based on a long time ago, there will be some flaws (using 3dm) 因为它是基于很久以前的,所以会有一些缺陷(使用3dm) ryza.zip 879.72 kB · 28 downloads ryza.zip 879.72 kB ·28 下载 Sorry, could you please tell me how to use the files in this zip file? I don't know how to apply it.
Shuriguri Posted March 30, 2024 Posted March 30, 2024 On 12/3/2023 at 3:38 AM, Matatabi_46 said: Hello. I made a MOD for still of the status and formation again. This is a MOD for a theme that I have already created... But since I'm nearing the end of my second playthrough of Ryza 3, I made it for a change of pace. I would be happy if you liked it! And I hope you enjoy this game. *This MOD supports resolutions up to 2560x1440. (I can't make a 4K compatible one because I can't confirm its operation...sorry.) *The original data for this MOD is included in "PACK00_01.PAK". *All of this MOD should be placed in the "Res_CMN/ui" folder. Ryza3_Matatabi_Women's_stdstl(back shot_02).zip 1.78 MB · 1,180 downloads I might be stupid, but I tried to use this mod an was unable to get it to work for me. I followed the path of unpacking "Pack00_01.Pak" so I can get access to the ui. I have overwritten the old files with the mods. But even after all that. The there are no changes. Might I be doing something wrong? Or did I miss someone posting a fix on it?
DonnieD Posted March 30, 2024 Posted March 30, 2024 1 hour ago, Shuriguri said: I might be stupid, but I tried to use this mod an was unable to get it to work for me. I followed the path of unpacking "Pack00_01.Pak" so I can get access to the ui. I have overwritten the old files with the mods. But even after all that. The there are no changes. Might I be doing something wrong? Or did I miss someone posting a fix on it? Your problem is probably that the game is still reading data from the pak files. A quick fix is to rename the pak file to something else but this will give you issues when installing character mods. So the solution is to repack the files after you finish installing the mods. To do this you just need to drag the json file that was created when extracting the pak files on top of the gust_pak app file. 1
Matatabi_46 Posted March 30, 2024 Posted March 30, 2024 1 hour ago, Shuriguri said: I might be stupid, but I tried to use this mod an was unable to get it to work for me. I followed the path of unpacking "Pack00_01.Pak" so I can get access to the ui. I have overwritten the old files with the mods. But even after all that. The there are no changes. Might I be doing something wrong? Or did I miss someone posting a fix on it? On 10/30/2023 at 7:44 PM, Matatabi_46 said: Hello. I think you are probably having trouble installing the MOD. Installing MODs for this game is complicated and there are many similar questions, so I would like to take this opportunity to introduce the installation procedure. I'm not good at English, so I'm sorry if it's hard to understand. *Please install the MOD at your own risk. My MOD is included in PACK00_01.PAK, so unzip PACK00_01.PAK with gust_tools. Then, a data folder will be created within the Data folder. Copy the x64 folder inside the data folder. Paste it into the Data folder and overwrite the x64 folder. Delete the data folder. Copy my MOD to this folder and overwrite it. *Please make a backup if necessary. If this continues, PACK00_01.PAK will be loaded with priority, so you need to change the name of PACK00_01.PAK.( It is OK to move it to another location.) This will load data from the Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu folder. that's all! I hope you can install the mod safely. *This is the only way I could explain it with my technical skills, so I apologize for the length. Hello. I think the cause is probably that "PACK00_01.PAK" has not been renamed. This is something I posted before, but have you installed the MOD using a similar procedure? Also, my mod doesn't support 4K screens, so that may be a problem. 1
chi2365 Posted March 30, 2024 Posted March 30, 2024 12 hours ago, Matatabi_46 said: Hello. I think the cause is probably that "PACK00_01.PAK" has not been renamed. This is something I posted before, but have you installed the MOD using a similar procedure? Also, my mod doesn't support 4K screens, so that may be a problem. Im surprised and happy that there are Japanese people here.(Im Japanese.) Thank you for your detailed installation instructions. 1
Matatabi_46 Posted March 30, 2024 Posted March 30, 2024 35 minutes ago, chi2365 said: Im surprised and happy that there are Japanese people here.(Im Japanese.) Thank you for your detailed installation instructions. you're welcome. まあ日本のゲームですしね、日本の方もよくお見かけしますよ(*´ ˘ `*) There are various MODs, so please find your favorite one. 2
haruz Posted May 5, 2024 Posted May 5, 2024 I have succeeding in getting all mods working on switch. For all 3 games of the series. Took alot of tinkering and I'm still testing and playing thru the games but I will make a guide or share the mod when I am finished. If anyone is interested. Thank to all the wonderful mod makers in this thread and others 1
esdeath2331 Posted May 13, 2024 Posted May 13, 2024 On 3/25/2024 at 9:11 PM, 77zz said: ryza's pregnancy without clothes Because it is based on a long time ago, there will be some flaws (using 3dm) ryza.zip 879.72 kB · 92 downloads Thanks for your work, but may I venture to ask, is the previously pregnant but clothed ryza available in gz and git model versions?
esdeath2331 Posted May 13, 2024 Posted May 13, 2024 On 2024/3/25 at PM9点11分, 77zz said: 莱莎怀孕时没穿衣服 因为是基于很久以前的,所以会有一些瑕疵(使用3dm) 莱扎.zip 879.72 KB · 93 次下载 If you can make the pregnant, clothed version of ryza and remove the pins from the back of the dress, I'll pay you $30 for it
esdeath2331 Posted May 13, 2024 Posted May 13, 2024 (edited) On 2024/2/24 at PM10点01分, 77zz said: 怀孕的女性角色 ps:由于个人水平有限,可能存在一些瑕疵 pc50x.elixir.zip 3.69MB · 184 次下载 pc48x.elixir.zip 3.27MB · 180 次下载 pc46x.elixir.zip 3.9MB · 179 次下载 pc44x.elixir.zip 3.77MB · 184 次下载 pc41x.elixir.zip 3.49 MB · 179 次下载 pc40a.elixir.zip 10.58MB · 230 次下载 I have tried several times, but found that it can not be used normally, Only ryza's seem to work。because in addition to PACK00_02.PAK here, do i need other pak files?? Edited May 13, 2024 by esdeath2331 4
ABO_JESUS Posted June 6, 2024 Posted June 6, 2024 On 6/8/2023 at 3:20 PM, 14kw23 said: Here you are. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/77 where do i install this. i already followed this https://www.loverslab.com/profile/7911704-amorrow28/ tutorial
ABO_JESUS Posted June 9, 2024 Posted June 9, 2024 On 6/8/2023 at 3:20 PM, 14kw23 said: Here you are. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/77 can you make the butt thicker if you could can you make it as least as big as this mod made by https://www.loverslab.com/profile/150878-shocky/ 1
AkaZePanda Posted June 12, 2024 Posted June 12, 2024 On 6/9/2024 at 8:58 PM, ABO_JESUS said: can you make the butt thicker if you could can you make it as least as big as this mod made by https://www.loverslab.com/profile/150878-shocky/ i make this, one... but unfortunately is the modified ver of the semi nude 6l ryza... cuz, it's more hard to resize a cloth... believe me, i've tried... am i'm planning to do this to all of the playable females but unfortunately, i've had 1 month long of college trip to attend... pc40o.g1t pc40o.elixir.gz 6
fallin_love Posted June 30, 2024 Posted June 30, 2024 On 2023/9/21 at 午後2時55分, amorrow28 said: 私の仲間のモッダーの皆さんへ 私はチュートリアルの改善に忙しく、チュートリアルをもっとアクセスしやすいものにしようと努めているので、新しいチュートリアルを GitHub に置くことにしました。(LoversLab は大好きですが、ここで古い投稿を見つけるのは困難です!) 皆さんのお役に立てれば幸いです。 チュートリアル Wiki はこちら: https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki 最新バージョンはこちら: https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/releases Is the white bikini MOD no longer available?
endly23 Posted July 11, 2024 Posted July 11, 2024 is there a mod for "The Usual Me" costume? i really like the costume but she's wearing shorts underneath, not panties, ruining the elegance.
D3ltaN1ne Posted July 19, 2024 Posted July 19, 2024 On 5/5/2024 at 1:09 PM, haruz said: I have succeeding in getting all mods working on switch. For all 3 games of the series. Took alot of tinkering and I'm still testing and playing thru the games but I will make a guide or share the mod when I am finished. If anyone is interested. Thank to all the wonderful mod makers in this thread and others I'm about to start the 2nd game on Switch and am interested in trying them. Have you uploaded them anywhere since this post?
Yibby Tibaon Posted July 19, 2024 Posted July 19, 2024 Wonder what's the best nude mod for Ryza around here?
haruz Posted July 20, 2024 Posted July 20, 2024 17 hours ago, D3ltaN1ne said: I'm about to start the 2nd game on Switch and am interested in trying them. Have you uploaded them anywhere since this post? No. Found a link that helped on gbatemp and upper cased most of these mods and they worked. Alot of trial and error. I got mine to work dunno where the file is at. If need I can share to show example mostly
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now