amorrow28 Posted November 5, 2023 Posted November 5, 2023 6 hours ago, _QED said: English is not my native language so I am using machine translation. If you have any questions, please use the translation engine that you think is the most accurate. Thanks for the advice. I read it using machine translation, so I apologize if I misunderstood. Am I correct in understanding that including all pre-build files in the distribution file will help the mod community for this game? This is difficult to do for files that have already been uploaded, but we would like to consider this for files to be uploaded in the future. アドバイスありがとうございます。 機械翻訳を使用して読んだので誤解していたら申し訳ございません。 配布ファイルにBuild前のファイルを全て含んだ方が、このゲームのMODコミュニティの活性化につながるという理解で間違いないでしょうか。 既にアップロードしているファイルについては難しいですが、今後アップロードするファイルについては検討したいと思います。 Personally, I do not think this is necessary. Mods for G1M can be easily disassembled. If somebody is concerned about viruses, they can run our available tools (gust tools, g1m export) on the files. If the files have been modified by viruses, then the tools will not work and the mods will not work because the file structure is very strict. To anyone who wants to disassemble a G1M mod, just use my tutorial. 2
eigug89ug Posted November 5, 2023 Posted November 5, 2023 Yes, I believe including the pre-build files is a very good idea. It is not necessary to do so, but it is still a productive action. It is like "open source software." If you provide your pre-build files, people might be encouraged or inspired to make their own, using your excellent work as a foundation. Additionally, providing all of these files sends a message of confidence. If anyone has any doubts about the safety of your mods, they can easily and conveniently look at the files. They will see for themselves that the mods are safe to use. amorrow is right, it is not necessary. Everyone can already unpack the mod. I have unpacked the mod files, which is why I am confident that the mods are safe. But it is not very convenient for the average person to do so. Providing a folder in the zip file will be convenient and allow anyone to check the contents without needing to use the modding tools. Don't feel obligated to do this. You don't have any responsibility to do anything. It is only a suggestion. I believe that this will make it less stressful for you to share your mods. If there are more accusations or concerns about your mods, you can tell people they can use the pre-build files to prove the mod is safe. Even if it is unnecessary, it sends a confident message. I personally would not have spent all this time and energy dealing with the virus concerns. I would have dismissed the people posting their concerns. You are much more considerate than anyone could ask for. We are happy you continue to mod the game. I hope that anything I said has been useful. 2
amorrow28 Posted November 5, 2023 Posted November 5, 2023 6 hours ago, eigug89ug said: Yes, I believe including the pre-build files is a very good idea. It is not necessary to do so, but it is still a productive action. It is like "open source software." If you provide your pre-build files, people might be encouraged or inspired to make their own, using your excellent work as a foundation. Additionally, providing all of these files sends a message of confidence. If anyone has any doubts about the safety of your mods, they can easily and conveniently look at the files. They will see for themselves that the mods are safe to use. amorrow is right, it is not necessary. Everyone can already unpack the mod. I have unpacked the mod files, which is why I am confident that the mods are safe. But it is not very convenient for the average person to do so. Providing a folder in the zip file will be convenient and allow anyone to check the contents without needing to use the modding tools. Don't feel obligated to do this. You don't have any responsibility to do anything. It is only a suggestion. I believe that this will make it less stressful for you to share your mods. If there are more accusations or concerns about your mods, you can tell people they can use the pre-build files to prove the mod is safe. Even if it is unnecessary, it sends a confident message. I personally would not have spent all this time and energy dealing with the virus concerns. I would have dismissed the people posting their concerns. You are much more considerate than anyone could ask for. We are happy you continue to mod the game. I hope that anything I said has been useful. I respectfully disagree. Anyone who will not take the time to learn to run a Python script will not find any use for a build folder (which is identical to what comes out of my script - we do not use a compiler for this container format). I really see no reason to burden modders with more work than necessary. 2
eigug89ug Posted November 6, 2023 Posted November 6, 2023 6 hours ago, amorrow28 said: I respectfully disagree. Anyone who will not take the time to learn to run a Python script will not find any use for a build folder (which is identical to what comes out of my script - we do not use a compiler for this container format). I really see no reason to burden modders with more work than necessary. A very reasonable sentiment. We definitely shouldn't burden modders with an obligation for this, so I am only floating it as a suggestion. I've only messed around with the tools a little bit and I haven't worked with models, but I've made a small UI mod for myself to change the controller buttons in the UI. If I had shared it, adding my work files into the zip wouldn't have been much of a burden. They're already there, I just skip the repacking step and bundle them in as is. But if any mod creator doesn't want to do this, for any reason, they should feel no obligation to do this whatsoever. You're totally right on that. There's also merit in your argument that whoever can't be bothered to get the modding tools and scripts will not care either way. If their antivirus says there's a virus in the g1t archive, the presence of a "source folder" will do nothing, they'll never see it because they will just allow the file to be deleted automatically. I didn't make the suggestion for any genuinely practical reasons so I understand your disagreement. I just think the messaging benefits of the move have some merits, which to be fair might be slim to none. But it's just sad to see QED having to worry so much about how his work is perceived. People shouldn't post every false positive result they get, and every demand for small tweaks, but it's probably going to keep happening. If QED doesn't see any merit in my suggestion, then I hope he sees merit in my other suggestion: don't care so much about what all these other people say or ask for. If people don't like the mods, if they have any "concerns", they can simply not use the mod. If they want something else, they can make it themselves. But if QED finds it difficult to ignore these people, then perhaps taking just a little bit of time to bundle in his work folder is a convenient way of addressing these people. It's not necessary, and it might not be useful, but it's something. I'll leave it at this, because now I'm the one derailing the thread, but I just wanted to chip in and contribute to settling this matter. Regardless of how it's dealt with, I hope that we can just focus on modding. While I'm here I'd like to thank you for your contributions with your mods and tools. And a thanks to QED for making his mods. 2
14kw23 Posted November 6, 2023 Posted November 6, 2023 On 11/5/2023 at 6:26 PM, Matatabi_46 said: Hello. I created a character still that is displayed on the main menu etc. This one. This is a work for those who think, "This isn't sexy enough...!" *I like this one better. This MOD will also be applied when changing characters during battle. The image quality is better this time. Choose whichever you like! This MOD should be placed in the "Res_CMN/ui" folder. Ryza3_chara_stl.zip 2.04 MB · 119 downloads Ryza3_chara_stl(more erotic).zip 2.39 MB · 139 downloads That's excellent. However, it seems that the "more erotic" Ryza has not changed from the regular version. 1
Matatabi_46 Posted November 6, 2023 Posted November 6, 2023 4 hours ago, 14kw23 said: That's excellent. However, it seems that the "more erotic" Ryza has not changed from the regular version. Mr.14kw...! I am honored to receive your compliment. I'm your fan. nice to meet you. I checked the data, and I don't think there are any mistakes. それから、、 私の少し前の投稿でライザ2における貴方さまのアイディア(ジェム還元)を無断で使用してしまいました・・・ どうかお許し戴けると幸いです。 *I didn't have confidence in my English, so I used Japanese. I'm sorry.
14kw23 Posted November 6, 2023 Posted November 6, 2023 2 hours ago, Matatabi_46 said: Mr.14kw...! I am honored to receive your compliment. I'm your fan. nice to meet you. I checked the data, and I don't think there are any mistakes. それから、、 私の少し前の投稿でライザ2における貴方さまのアイディア(ジェム還元)を無断で使用してしまいました・・・ どうかお許し戴けると幸いです。 *I didn't have confidence in my English, so I used Japanese. I'm sorry. more eloticのzipに入っているライザのイラストのみ、通常版から変化がなかったように昨日見えたのですが後でもう一度確認してみます。 久々に書き込みしました。 しばらくMOD界隈から離れていましたが、あなたのおかげで自分も再びライザMODを作る意欲が湧いてきました。 こちらこそ、よろしくお願いします。 ジェム還元等の差し替えですが、むしろ3では自作していなかったため非常にありがたく使わせてもらっています。 クオリティも素晴らしく、もっとあなたのたくさんの作品を見たいと思いました。 あなたのMODのイラストに少し加筆したMODも作ったのですが、こちらで公開してよろしいですか? 1
pepepecaspicapapas123456 Posted November 7, 2023 Posted November 7, 2023 Hello, I installed the mod https://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/7 renaming it to that folder and this is the result with Patricia bandicam 2023-11-06 18-39-19-868.avi
Matatabi_46 Posted November 7, 2023 Posted November 7, 2023 (edited) 9 hours ago, 14kw23 said: more eloticのzipに入っているライザのイラストのみ、通常版から変化がなかったように昨日見えたのですが後でもう一度確認してみます。 久々に書き込みしました。 しばらくMOD界隈から離れていましたが、あなたのおかげで自分も再びライザMODを作る意欲が湧いてきました。 こちらこそ、よろしくお願いします。 ジェム還元等の差し替えですが、むしろ3では自作していなかったため非常にありがたく使わせてもらっています。 クオリティも素晴らしく、もっとあなたのたくさんの作品を見たいと思いました。 あなたのMODのイラストに少し加筆したMODも作ったのですが、こちらで公開してよろしいですか? Oh,really? ?thank you very much! The number of my works is small... I don't think there's much I can do with 2D anymore, so I'm planning to start studying 3D models in a little while. Of course it's okay! 貴方さまならば喜んで。どうかデータはお好きにお使いください(*´ ˘ `*) Edited November 7, 2023 by Matatabi_46 I'm sorry that my English is not good.
14kw23 Posted November 7, 2023 Posted November 7, 2023 4 hours ago, Matatabi_46 said: Oh,really? ?thank you very much! The number of my works is small... I don't think there's much I can do with 2D anymore, so I'm planning to start studying 3D models in a little while. Of course it's okay! 貴方さまならば喜んで。どうかデータはお好きにお使いください(*´ ˘ `*) ジェム還元の差し替えイラストですが、折角の指の位置を活かすべく、少し加工をさせて頂きました。 あと、細々とした部分修正しています。 自分も3Dモデリングは初心者でしたが、ライザのお陰でblenderがそこそこ出来るようになりました。 頑張って下さい(*^^*) Ryza3_alchemy UI _bg_02_14kw23_edition.zip 13
Matatabi_46 Posted November 7, 2023 Posted November 7, 2023 3 hours ago, 14kw23 said: ジェム還元の差し替えイラストですが、折角の指の位置を活かすべく、少し加工をさせて頂きました。 あと、細々とした部分修正しています。 自分も3Dモデリングは初心者でしたが、ライザのお陰でblenderがそこそこ出来るようになりました。 頑張って下さい(*^^*) Ryza3_alchemy UI _bg_02_14kw23_edition.zip 698.45 kB · 26 downloads Oh! You've corrected it well, welcome! I'm happy because this Ryza was my favorite.
Blade000 Posted November 9, 2023 Posted November 9, 2023 (edited) how do you install mods in Ryza 3 I try to use the gust tool and when I play it the charaters are standing like statues HELP Edited November 9, 2023 by Layle4123
Blade000 Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 Das any one know what this is for pc40a_ev
GoukiIII Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 15 hours ago, Layle4123 said: how do you install mods in Ryza 3 I try to use the gust tool and when I play it the charaters are standing like statues HELP Hey, maybe you can turn to page 28 where I have answered the solution to this question.
Blade000 Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 (edited) On 8/11/2023 at 6:10 PM, srxzo11421 said: You may have missed the previously mentioned,Packet sealing is necessary due to the addition of new action poses. Atelier Ryza 3\Data\data\x64, delete folders other than character, go to the character folder, select all to delete folders other than cf00, cf01, cm00, cm01. Use the attached PACK00_02.json to copy it to Atelier Ryza 3\Data Sticky and select Overwrite, drag the PACK00_02.json to gust_pak..exe tool to do the packetization, after completion, you can see there is one more PACK00_02.pak, the file size must be 285,304KB. https://drive.google.com/file/d/19NV5FTcBQ-S1gDrLds_brxW3XWEqO5uT/view?usp=sharing is there a video walkthrough this is hard for me to under stand? I not the brites tool in the shed i'm more of a duns Edited November 10, 2023 by Layle4123
Blade000 Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 (edited) On 11/8/2023 at 4:45 AM, _QED said: I apologize in advance that English is not my first language. Use the machine translation engine that you believe is most accurate for you. Klaudia Qipao Wear [detailed] After trying out the Chinese-style costumes depicted in the illustrations over and over again, I wonder if I've finally come up with something that looks like it. When I searched for Chinese underwear, I found a variety of results such as ``not wearing'', ``T-back'', and ``showing panties'', so I decided to try using thongs to show off my underwear. I dressed Claudia in Chinese clothes because I thought it would make her beautiful legs stand out, but I think a riser would also work because it would show off her body lines. That's what I think lol Download the MOD from here https://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/28 (File name:pc41_china.7z) ⚠️It is rated as safe in my environment at the time of upload, but please do not download it if it is detected as a threat !! ️ . ⚠️Rated safe in my environment at the time of upload, but please do not download if you receive a threat assessment.‼️ Source files are included. For usage instructions, please refer to the tutorial by amorrow28 https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki Your mods don't have the letters atfer the numbers how do you tell witch goes to witch? Edited November 10, 2023 by Layle4123
Blade000 Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 (edited) On 8/11/2023 at 6:10 PM, srxzo11421 said: You may have missed the previously mentioned,Packet sealing is necessary due to the addition of new action poses. 1.Go to the Atelier Ryza 3\Data\data folder, copy the 'x64 folder' and paste it to Atelier Ryza 3\Data. 2.Go to the Atelier Ryza 3\Data\data\x64, delete folders other than 'character folder'. 3.Go to the Atelier Ryza 3\Data\data\x64\character,select all to delete folders other than 'cf00, cf01, cm00, cm01'. 4.Use the attached PACK00_02.json to copy it to Atelier Ryza 3\Data Sticky and select Overwrite, drag the PACK00_02.json to gust_pak..exe tool to do the packetization, after completion, you can see there is one more PACK00_02.pak, the file size must be 285,304KB. https://drive.google.com/file/d/19NV5FTcBQ-S1gDrLds_brxW3XWEqO5uT/view?usp=sharing yjen what else do you how do you ise the mods with the character got Edited November 10, 2023 by Layle4123
GoukiIII Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 (edited) 2 hours ago, Layle4123 said: yjen what else do you how do you ise the mods with the character got Spoiler Character mods are made in the Atelier Ryza3\Data\x64\character I'm not good at making videos, but I can provide some pictures for reference. The character mods was done in Atelier Ryza3\Data\x64\character. Edited November 10, 2023 by srxzo11421
Blade000 Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 9 hours ago, srxzo11421 said: Hide contents Character mods are made in the Atelier Ryza3\Data\x64\character I'm not good at making videos, but I can provide some pictures for reference. The character mods was done in Atelier Ryza3\Data\x64\character. Do I need to do Pack20?
Blade000 Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 9 hours ago, srxzo11421 said: Hide contents Character mods are made in the Atelier Ryza3\Data\x64\character I'm not good at making videos, but I can provide some pictures for reference. The character mods was done in Atelier Ryza3\Data\x64\character. Where do I unlo9ck those files pc40 My list is short with her and the other charaters
GoukiIII Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 (edited) On 11/11/2023 at 5:43 AM, Layle4123 said: Where do I unlo9ck those files pc40 My list is short with her and the other charaters PACK00_01.PAK,PACK00_02.PAK,PACK05_01.PAK PACK20_02.PAK,PACK20_03.PAK,PACK20_05.PAK, PACK20_07.PAK,PACK20_08.PAK (If you have a "Pre-Order Special Gift", please add the PACK20_04.PAK、PACK70_00.PAK) Edited November 16, 2023 by srxzo11421 1
Hironz33 Posted November 12, 2023 Posted November 12, 2023 I can replace the mods for the character's appearance, but where should I put the image mods in the folder? I often see posts about putting them in the "ui" folder of "Res_CMN", but when I open it, I only find the "Movie" folder. Program(x86) -> Steam -> Steamapps -> common -> Atelier Ryza3 -> Data -> xi Atelier Ryza3→Data→x64→Res_CMN→Movie.....(I can't find any other folders.)
Guest Posted November 12, 2023 Posted November 12, 2023 (edited) How to install mods English version https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-use-ryza-34075259 Illustrated instructions prepared by Matatabi_46 Japanese version Instructions for installing mods created by tekateka3 Solution for when a character strikes a T-pose Solution created by amorrow28 最新の投稿に固定する方法ってあるんでしょうか?(^^; 過去ログ見るより聞いた方が早いってことなんでしょうけど... Edited November 18, 2023 by jojoWrrry
Matatabi_46 Posted November 12, 2023 Posted November 12, 2023 1 hour ago, Hironz33 said: I can replace the mods for the character's appearance, but where should I put the image mods in the folder? I often see posts about putting them in the "ui" folder of "Res_CMN", but when I open it, I only find the "Movie" folder. Program(x86) -> Steam -> Steamapps -> common -> Atelier Ryza3 -> Data -> xi Atelier Ryza3→Data→x64→Res_CMN→Movie.....(I can't find any other folders.) It's probably my post. If you have installed character mods, the explanation will be quick. Character MODs are included in "PACK00_02.pak", but most illustration MODs are included in "PACK00_01.PAK". Therefore, after unzipping "PACK00_01.PAK", you can use the illustrated MOD by following the same procedure as installing character MODs. *I'm sorry if my English is not good. Mr.jojoWrrry, thank you for the explanation.
Guest Posted November 12, 2023 Posted November 12, 2023 2 hours ago, _QED said: I apologize in advance that English is not my first language. Use the machine translation engine that you believe is most accurate for you. パトリッツィア 貴族剣士令嬢の和装(Patricia Noble Swordswoman's Japanese Dress) [詳細] 日本風味が濃すぎてゲーム世界観から浮き過ぎている感じがしたので、自分好みに薄めてみました。 バストから上と下半身を pc44x から移植。上腕のアーマーを pc44a から移植。 身体のラインが出るように装飾を結構お多めに削除。スカート?の丈を少し短く。(ファントムファング時にパンツが見えるとは予想外でした?) MODのダウンロードはこちらからhttps://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/31(ファイル名:pc44_jpn.7z) sourceファイルを同梱しています。使用方法は「amorrow28様」作成のこちらのチュートリアルを参照してくださいhttps://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki これはDLCの改変ですよね?。DLCをソース付きで公開はマズくないですか? 自分は未だDLしてないですけど...(DLしてない証明はできませんけど(^^;))
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now