_QED Posted November 12, 2023 Posted November 12, 2023 29 minutes ago, jojoWrrry said: これはDLCの改変ですよね?。DLCをソース付きで公開はマズくないですか? 自分は未だDLしてないですけど...(DLしてない証明はできませんけど(^^;)) 私の浅慮さから迂闊な行動をしてしまい申し訳ございません。ファイルは削除致しました。 ご指摘ありがとうございます。今後、同じミスのないよう注意します。
Popular Post Matatabi_46 Posted November 14, 2023 Popular Post Posted November 14, 2023 (edited) Hello. I made a MOD for the character's face that is displayed in formation, after battle, during conversations, and during quests. ...It's a small-scale work...but if you're like me and can't get enough of every element being erotic, please use it! *This MOD supports resolutions up to 2560x1440. (I can't make a 4K compatible one because I can't confirm its operation...sorry.) *The original data for this MOD is included in "PACK00_01.PAK". *All of this MOD should be placed in the "Res_CMN/ui" folder. *I apologize, but I cannot accept questions regarding MOD installation. Ryza3_chara_face etc.zip Edited March 30, 2024 by Matatabi_46 24
Popular Post Matatabi_46 Posted November 14, 2023 Popular Post Posted November 14, 2023 (edited) One more··· I made a still of the break command. This is a command that is not used at all in Ryza 3... If you like, please let Ryza take a break once in a while_(:3 ”∠)_ *This MOD supports resolutions up to 2560x1440. (I can't make a 4K compatible one because I can't confirm its operation...sorry.) *The original data for this MOD is included in "PACK00_01.PAK". *This MOD should be placed in the "Res_CMN/ipu" folder. *I apologize, but I cannot accept questions regarding MOD installation. still_sleep_01.g1t Edited March 30, 2024 by Matatabi_46 27
Guest Posted November 14, 2023 Posted November 14, 2023 (edited) 12 hours ago, Matatabi_46 said: One more··· I made a still of the break command. This is a command that is not used at all in Ryza 3... If you like, please let Ryza take a break once in a while_(:3 ”∠)_ This MOD should be placed in the "Res_CMN/ipu" folder. still_sleep_01.g1t 1.32 MB · 64 downloads Is it feasible to obtain a version of the product without the white liquid component? If not possible, please disregard this request.? I apologize profusely for the fact that this sounds like a request. Edited November 15, 2023 by jojoWrrry
Guest Posted November 15, 2023 Posted November 15, 2023 (edited) 十分です!ありがとうございます。チャイナ服も合わせお礼申し上げます!。? Edited November 18, 2023 by jojoWrrry
Matatabi_46 Posted November 15, 2023 Posted November 15, 2023 10 hours ago, jojoWrrry said: Is it feasible to obtain a version of the product without the white liquid component? If not possible, please disregard this request.? I apologize profusely for the fact that this sounds like a request. Sorry,I can't post during the day. Requests are fine. However...whether or not to actually make it will depend on "whether I want that MOD or not"... It seems like the issue has been resolved this time. Thank you, Mr.QED. 1
14kw23 Posted November 15, 2023 Posted November 15, 2023 Matatabi_46氏に触発されて久々にMODを作成しましたので公開します。 タイトルロゴを差し替えるシンプルなMODです。 解像度により導入元となるg1tファイルが異なるので注意して下さい。 ・a24_title.g1t ・・・ 2560×1440までの解像度に対応 ・neo_a24_title.g1t ・・・ 3840×2160の解像度に対応 https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/86 16
tigers Posted November 15, 2023 Posted November 15, 2023 6 hours ago, 14kw23 said: Matatabi_46氏に触発されて久々にMODを作成しましたので公開します。 タイトルロゴを差し替えるシンプルなMODです。 解像度により導入元となるg1tファイルが異なるので注意して下さい。 ・a24_title.g1t ・・・ 2560×1440までの解像度に対応 ・neo_a24_title.g1t ・・・ 3840×2160の解像度に対応 https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/86 I am not able to download the last few mods of yours. They all give me 0 kb
Blade000 Posted November 16, 2023 Posted November 16, 2023 16 hours ago, 14kw23 said: Inspired by Mr. Matatabi_46, I created a MOD for the first time in a while, so I'm releasing it. This is a simple MOD that replaces the title logo. Please note that the g1t file to be installed differs depending on the resolution. ・a24_title.g1t ・・・ Supports resolutions up to 2560×1440 ・neo_a24_title.g1t ・・・ Supports resolutions up to 3840×2160 https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/86 When it comes to neo do you remove that word
Matatabi_46 Posted November 16, 2023 Posted November 16, 2023 19 hours ago, 14kw23 said: Matatabi_46氏に触発されて久々にMODを作成しましたので公開します。 タイトルロゴを差し替えるシンプルなMODです。 解像度により導入元となるg1tファイルが異なるので注意して下さい。 ・a24_title.g1t ・・・ 2560×1440までの解像度に対応 ・neo_a24_title.g1t ・・・ 3840×2160の解像度に対応 https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/86 [Kawaii] Very Nice MOD!! I am using it right away. Thank you! さすがのお手並みですね(*´ ˘ `*)タイトルロゴを弄る発想がもう凄いです! 3
14kw23 Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 On 11/16/2023 at 7:09 AM, tigers said: I am not able to download the last few mods of yours. They all give me 0 kb I tried downloading it on my iPhone and another PC, but it was successfully downloaded. I'm sorry. I don't know why.
14kw23 Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 16 hours ago, Layle4123 said: When it comes to neo do you remove that word No need to rename. The installation destination is different for each. regular version → Data/x64/Res_CMN/ui/a24_title neo (high resolution) version → Data/x64/Res_CMN/ui/neo/neo_a24_title I apologize if I misunderstood the intent of the question. 1
14kw23 Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 I created a MOD that replaces the scene where the book flips through the pages on the loading screen, save screen, etc. with a naked image of Ryza. I made a simple animation by changing the still image little by little. sample1 - Trim.mp4 https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/87 14
last_quazar Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 21 minutes ago, 14kw23 said: I created a MOD that replaces the scene where the book flips through the pages on the loading screen, save screen, etc. with a naked image of Ryza. I made a simple animation by changing the still image little by little. sample1 - Trim.mp4 58.61 kB · 0 downloads https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/87 I didnt even thinking about the loading mod stuff. Thank you for making it. Glad to see this community still alive and going strong. Bless ya ? 3
GoukiIII Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 (edited) My Photoshop sucks, but nonetheless, I made favorite background. Ryza3__sleep 5 choices 1.rar Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu Spoiler Ryza3__UI 4 choices 1.rar Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ui (Final version, adjusted 1.ryza 27 and 30) 06=Picture book content 08=Picture book 27=Setting 29=Changing room 30=I can't describe it at the moment, I haven't seen this background in a game yet. Spoiler Edited November 23, 2023 by srxzo11421 18
tigers Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 13 hours ago, 14kw23 said: I tried downloading it on my iPhone and another PC, but it was successfully downloaded. I'm sorry. I don't know why. This is so strange, i tried it on 3 different pc with different internet connections. It always download a 0 kb file. Can you upload your previous files on mega or something?
natsuki159 Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 I want to change the mod of Kilo Shiness. Does anyone know which folder it is? I used a translator to translate it. My English is not good. Sorry.
pepepecaspicapapas123456 Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 7 hours ago, srxzo11421 said: My Photoshop sucks, but nonetheless, I made favorite background. Ryza3__sleep 4 choices 1.rar 15.37 MB · 56 downloads Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu Reveal hidden contents Ryza3__UI.rar 77.96 MB · 72 downloads Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ui Reveal hidden contents They didn't work for me: extract all klaudia files to the RES_CMN folder and only load the normal version of ryza bukakke
14kw23 Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 16 hours ago, 14kw23 said: I created a MOD that replaces the scene where the book flips through the pages on the loading screen, save screen, etc. with a naked image of Ryza. I made a simple animation by changing the still image little by little. sample1 - Trim.mp4 58.61 kB · 0 downloads https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/87 If there are people who want to create a loading screen MOD like me, I would like to provide this information in the hope that it will be helpful. This is the modification range of neo_a24_loading's 000.dds. (a24_loading is simply half the resolution.) Since steps 1 to 7 are looped on the loading screen, you can create a simple 7-frame animation. When saving, the book on the left will be displayed as a still image, and the wings in the center will slide left and right. (I changed it to a dildo.) In addition, star-shaped sparkles are displayed in the upper left corner and are also animated. (I changed it to a heart.) I replaced the parts marked as unknown, just to be sure, but I couldn't figure out where to use them in my environment. 6
GoukiIII Posted November 18, 2023 Posted November 18, 2023 (edited) 6 hours ago, pepepecaspicapapas123456 said: They didn't work for me: extract all klaudia files to the RES_CMN folder and only load the normal version of ryza bukakke Copy the x64 folder from the klaudia folder to Atelier Ryza 3\Data,Not copying klaudia folder. Edited November 18, 2023 by srxzo11421 1
pepepecaspicapapas123456 Posted November 19, 2023 Posted November 19, 2023 21 hours ago, srxzo11421 said: Copy the x64 folder from the klaudia folder to Atelier Ryza 3\Data,Not copying klaudia folder. .▀█▀.█▄█.█▀█.█▄.█.█▄▀ █▄█.█▀█.█─█ ─.█.─█▀█.█▀█.█.▀█.█▀▄ ─█.─█▄█.█▄█
wjodjosjo Posted November 21, 2023 Posted November 21, 2023 On 4/28/2023 at 9:56 PM, ojisan184 said: NOTE: Those can be used as other costumes like pc44a and pc48a by renaming and placing them appropriately. pc44x.zip 4.21 MB · 2,733 downloads pc48x.zip 4.14 MB · 2,634 downloads Excuse me.How to install it?
Guest Posted November 22, 2023 Posted November 22, 2023 On 5/16/2023 at 10:48 AM, 14kw23 said: Dedicated to those who like big. Distribute a set of Ryza's breasts. The size was changed to 6 levels, but I thought that 6L was probably the limit of the "uncanny valley", so I stopped increasing the breast weight at this stage, so I decided to release it this time. I think that the size of your favorite breast varies widely, so please introduce it according to your preference. mod is here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/73 If someone could do this to all the other girl characters ?
Blade000 Posted November 22, 2023 Posted November 22, 2023 (edited) Can some one make a video on how to install these? ryza_Mk5_for_3dm.zip ryza_for_3dm.zip ryza_Mk2_for_3dm.zip ryza_Mk3_for_3dm.zip ryza_Mk4_for_3dm.zip Edited November 25, 2023 by Layle4123
Blade000 Posted November 22, 2023 Posted November 22, 2023 On 11/15/2023 at 8:59 AM, 14kw23 said: Inspired by Mr. Matatabi_46, I created a MOD for the first time in a while, so I'm releasing it. This is a simple MOD that replaces the title logo. Please note that the g1t file to be installed differs depending on the resolution. ・a24_title.g1t ・・・ Supports resolutions up to 2560×1440 ・neo_a24_title.g1t ・・・ Supports resolutions up to 3840×2160 https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/86 It's not working for me what do I do?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now