Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key Nude Mods

On 4/22/2023 at 12:28 AM, Tosiba91 said:

I'm really happy because they got rid of these stupid voids.
but what interests me times can you somehow mod the physics of the outfits?
eg on the ryza 1 standard outfit?
that unfortunately no longer behaves as in part 1
even in part 2 it was still normal.

How do you remove the voids? I can't find where it was posted

15 hours ago, ojisan184 said:

I'm modding even while sleeping as a nightmare, haha

pc50x_01a.png

pc50x.zip 4.63 MB · 199 downloads

you are amazing, Patricia Federica are the only non full nudes left. hope you can get some better dreams nightmares suck. for some reason i can't get the 2 mods to show, got them to work did not realize i had to put them in folder a not x (renamed the files to match incase) at least i finally updated the game and got all the dlc

Edited by zobymaru
to add more words
13 hours ago, zobymaru said:

you are amazing, Patricia Federica are the only non full nudes left. hope you can get some better dreams nightmares suck. for some reason i can't get the 2 mods to show, got them to work did not realize i had to put them in folder a not x (renamed the files to match incase) at least i finally updated the game and got all the dlc

I tested the 2 mods as pc46a (pc46a.g1t and pc46a.elixir.gz) and pc50a (pc50a.g1t and pc50a.elixir.gz).
Do you have any problem? Does it happen with other mods?

3 hours ago, eisenwater said:

Anyone knows why some of the vertexs got sepreated into two after I exported the model ? Is it possible to avoid it beacuse it broke the weight every time ?

Are you using g1m exporter? Perhaps you have found a bug, but I’m not really sure what you are talking about. My code doesn’t manipulate the vertices in any way, it exports the vertices exactly as they were originally packed.

It is not unusual to have two or more vertices at the same location, belonging to different polygons. This may be done so that the vertices can have different normal vectors, or different UV mapping, or more rarely different weights, etc.

35 minutes ago, 5504130 said:

Do anyone know why I can only find less folders than cloths?  Like Klaudia has 8 cloths but there is only 4 of them can be replaced.

I want to replace those clothes that only have color difference, but I have no idea where they are......

17 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

Are you using g1m exporter? Perhaps you have found a bug, but I’m not really sure what you are talking about. My code doesn’t manipulate the vertices in any way, it exports the vertices exactly as they were originally packed.

It is not unusual to have two or more vertices at the same location, belonging to different polygons. This may be done so that the vertices can have different normal vectors, or different UV mapping, or more rarely different weights, etc.

Sorry for not being specific enough, g1m exporter and importer works fine. The problem I have is that every time I exported a model to vb/ib file from blender, some of the vertices change, one vertex become two vertices on the same place connected to different faces. For example I have 5 faces using the same vertex, but after I export it to vb/ib file, it become like 3 faces using one vertex and other 2 faces using another one. These two vertices are in the same location, so the model still looks the same, but the weight looks mess up. 

sc 2023-04-25.png

sc 2023-04-25 2.png

32 minutes ago, 5504130 said:

I want to replace those clothes that only have color difference, but I have no idea where they are......

They are in the other PAK files. See my list from 5 post above, the items starting with pc41 are all Klaudia.

38 minutes ago, 5504130 said:

someone posted a list on this page, they are L and R, B is the swimming suit and N is the japanese costume, X is the black bikini

Edited by eisenwater
56 minutes ago, Gorzius said:

They are in the other PAK files. See my list from 5 post above, the items starting with pc41 are all Klaudia.

53 minutes ago, eisenwater said:

someone posted a list on this page, they are L and R, B is the swimming suit and N is the japanese costume, X is the black bikini

3 minutes ago, coupere said:

Page8を見ましたか?

rcyggdra 氏がどのPAKファイルにどの衣装フォルダが入っているかまとめてくれています

Thanks a lot for the answer!  Got stucked in the Ryza 2 methods lol.

4 hours ago, eisenwater said:

Sorry for not being specific enough, g1m exporter and importer works fine. The problem I have is that every time I exported a model to vb/ib file from blender, some of the vertices change, one vertex become two vertices on the same place connected to different faces. For example I have 5 faces using the same vertex, but after I export it to vb/ib file, it become like 3 faces using one vertex and other 2 faces using another one. These two vertices are in the same location, so the model still looks the same, but the weight looks mess up. 

sc 2023-04-25.png

sc 2023-04-25 2.png

Oh ok. I don’t really know how to fix that. Looking at the screenshots though, the weights look unchanged. It looks like your normal vectors have changed. But I could be wrong, hopefully someone with more experience can help.

Otherwise you could try Merge by Distance and Smooth Vectors.

35 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

Oh ok. I don’t really know how to fix that. Looking at the screenshots though, the weights look unchanged. It looks like your normal vectors have changed. But I could be wrong, hopefully someone with more experience can help.

Otherwise you could try Merge by Distance and Smooth Vectors.

This is really bugging me because things just change after I export the model from blender. Well you already help me a lot with your tutorial and tools,  

btw, anyone know how to fix this ?

20230425065016_1.jpg

1 hour ago, eisenwater said:

This is really bugging me because things just change after I export the model from blender. Well you already help me a lot with your tutorial and tools,  

btw, anyone know how to fix this ?

20230425065016_1.jpg

Which model (for example, pc40a, etc.) and which blender_3dmigoto.py (for example, original version or cyn_mod's modified version) do you use?
In addition, I recommend you to upload blend file.

On 4/16/2023 at 7:13 PM, Shocky said:

I've been working around getting a little more sexier ryza's default outfit with cleavage, I'll release it here once Its done and working. Making mods for this game is not easy unfortunately.

Thanks

lucky I haven't played the game yet, and now I have a reason to wait, I will be waiting.

6 hours ago, fiore99 said:

Which model (for example, pc40a, etc.) and which blender_3dmigoto.py (for example, original version or cyn_mod's modified version) do you use?
In addition, I recommend you to upload blend file.

my bad. the model is pc48x, I am using cyn_mod's 3dmigoto addon because I can't get the original version to work on blender 3.3. 

pc48x.blend

2 hours ago, eisenwater said:

my bad. the model is pc48x, I am using cyn_mod's 3dmigoto addon because I can't get the original version to work on blender 3.3. 

pc48x.blend 1.78 MB · 4 downloads

I exported your modified 7-10.vb and deleted 13.vb, updated PC48X_default.g1m, and then updated pc48x.elixir.gz to replace it.
As a result, there is no problem in mesh deformation.
If you updated PC48X_default.g1m twice or more times, please once try using the original PC48X_default.g1m as the base of importing.

image.png.22e697db14c8de1ed89b73acd1ff49ce.png

1 hour ago, fiore99 said:

I exported your modified 7-10.vb and deleted 13.vb, updated PC48X_default.g1m, and then updated pc48x.elixir.gz to replace it.
As a result, there is no problem in mesh deformation.
If you updated PC48X_default.g1m twice or more times, please once try using the original PC48X_default.g1m as the base of importing.

image.png.22e697db14c8de1ed89b73acd1ff49ce.png

I didn't realize that will be a problem, thank you. 

Do you have any advice to hide this line ? I tried multiple times like changeing the mesh or combining the body into one part, but it ends up being a deformation mess every time.

sc 0425 3.jpg

54 minutes ago, eisenwater said:

I didn't realize that will be a problem, thank you. 

Do you have any advice to hide this line ? I tried multiple times like changeing the mesh or combining the body into one part, but it ends up being a deformation mess every time.

sc 0425 3.jpg

Line? I don't know well what line you refer to.
Isn't it because polygons are simply depressed along with that line?
Or, please confirm that you edited all of 000, 001, and 002.dds.

Edited by fiore99