77zz Posted February 9, 2024 Posted February 9, 2024 pregnant Klaudia ps:may be some flaws pc41x.elixir.zip 9
77zz Posted February 9, 2024 Posted February 9, 2024 Also, does anyone know why some DDS files are not recognized by PS?waiting for reply
DonnieD Posted February 11, 2024 Posted February 11, 2024 On 2/9/2024 at 9:16 AM, 77zz said: Also, does anyone know why some DDS files are not recognized by PS?waiting for reply As far as I can tell the game uses 2 types of compression for the dds files BC1 and BC7 I'm guessing PS is having issues with one of the formats. I'd recommend using paint.net to open and save the dds files and move them from there to PS for editing. Near the end of page 6 of this thread there's some discussion on the compression types by people who know more than me.
DonnieD Posted February 11, 2024 Posted February 11, 2024 See through bathing suit for Kala. I have to questions. First does anyone know how to make Kala's crown and hair ribbons show with this outfit? The textures are there so I assume it should be a quick fix but I don't know where to start with that. Secondly is it possible to make materials see through? My guess is yes cause Klaudia's default outfit has a transparent blouse. When I started making this mod my plan was to make Kala's frilly top see through but I couldn't get it to work and I couldn't find any info on how to do it. This is why I ended up erasing the frills and adding those braids pc50b.rar 5
77zz Posted February 11, 2024 Posted February 11, 2024 3 hours ago, DonnieD said: 据我所知,游戏对 dds 文件 BC1 和 BC7 使用了 2 种类型的压缩,我猜测 PS 中的一种格式存在问题。我建议使用paint.net打开并保存dds文件并将它们从那里移动到PS进行编辑。 在该线程第 6 页的末尾附近,比我了解更多的人对压缩类型进行了一些讨论。 Thank you very much. I'll try it
mercury_D Posted February 11, 2024 Posted February 11, 2024 The chest jiggle effect is even more impressive than I expected. Spoiler
77zz Posted February 11, 2024 Posted February 11, 2024 (edited) pregnant federica ps:it may has some flaws pc48x.elixir.zip Edited February 11, 2024 by 77zz 6
77zz Posted February 11, 2024 Posted February 11, 2024 Meanwhile, does anyone have the original PACK20_07.PAK?Thanks a lot!
Yukiusagi2023 Posted February 11, 2024 Posted February 11, 2024 2 hours ago, 77zz said: Meanwhile, does anyone have the original PACK20_07.PAK?Thanks a lot! PACK20_07.PAKは有料DLCの水着です。欲しければ購入しましょう。 PACK20_07.PAK is a paid DLC swimsuit. Buy it if you want it.
77zz Posted February 12, 2024 Posted February 12, 2024 9 hours ago, Tampopo2023 said: PACK20_07.PAKは有料DLCの水着です。欲しければ購入しましょう。 PACK20_07.PAK is a paid DLC swimsuit. Buy it if you want it. Sorry, you may have misunderstood m y meaning, there was an unexpected problem with the character model due to my mod replacement, so I want an original pc48b file すみません、あなたは私の意味を誤解しているかもしれませんが、私はmod置換を行ったため、人物の模型は予想外の問題が発生して、だから私はpc48bファイルの1つの原本が欲しいです
Yukiusagi2023 Posted February 12, 2024 Posted February 12, 2024 (edited) 45 minutes ago, 77zz said: Sorry, you may have misunderstood m y meaning, there was an unexpected problem with the character model due to my mod replacement, so I want an original pc48b file すみません、あなたは私の意味を誤解しているかもしれませんが、私はmod置換を行ったため、人物の模型は予想外の問題が発生して、だから私はpc48bファイルの1つの原本が欲しいです ああ、そういうことですか。 それなら、steamクライアントからファイルの整合性確認を行えば元に戻ると思います。 Oh, that's what you mean. Then I think if you check the integrity of the file from the steam client, it will be restored. Edited February 12, 2024 by Tampopo2023
DonnieD Posted February 12, 2024 Posted February 12, 2024 How can I get rid of Riza's frills on her dlc swimswuit PC40b? The top part of the skirt is part of her bathingsuit mesh so I just left it alone and erased the texture on the dds to get rid of it and this works fine for me. The bottom frilly part however is diferent. The white line uses the same texture as the white strap on Riza's right hip so I can't erase the texture without losing that strap. I'd really like to keep the strap so I've been looking around the elixir files but I can't even find the mesh.
DonnieD Posted February 13, 2024 Posted February 13, 2024 I figured out a workaround. Shout outs to eArmada8's tutorials. pc40b.rar 7
Yukiusagi2023 Posted February 13, 2024 Posted February 13, 2024 (edited) 再投稿 水着(pc40x)からの移植で、クーケン渚のマリンルックの黒塗り解除を行ったものです。 尻とかがスカートを貫通する問題を完全には解消できていません。 足を置き換えている関係上、汚れとかの表示がおかしくなるかもしれません。 pc40a.7z Edited February 28, 2024 by Yukiusagi2023 2
DonnieD Posted February 15, 2024 Posted February 15, 2024 Edits for Patty, Bos and Federica's swimsuits. This was fun. Shout outs to eArmada8. pc44b.rar pc47b.rar pc48b.rar 7
td-ok Posted February 18, 2024 Posted February 18, 2024 I know this is not the right place to ask this question, but let me know. I am looking for a nude mod for "Nerke and the Legendary Alchemists". I can't get the mod, so please give me information. https://erogamemod.com/archives/17395
77zz Posted February 21, 2024 Posted February 21, 2024 pregnant patricia ps:But for some reason, there are unexpected problems in the actual performance of the game, the character model effect is not the same as in blender pc44x.zip 6
Satoshi1 Posted February 23, 2024 Posted February 23, 2024 I wonder if it is possible to add sex to the game
Yukiusagi2023 Posted February 24, 2024 Posted February 24, 2024 (edited) Kala pc50a.7z Edited March 1, 2024 by Yukiusagi2023 2
77zz Posted February 24, 2024 Posted February 24, 2024 pregnant female characters ps:As my personal skills are limited, there may be some flaws pc50x.elixir.zip pc48x.elixir.zip pc46x.elixir.zip pc44x.elixir.zip pc41x.elixir.zip pc40a.elixir.zip 16
孫悟空 Posted February 24, 2024 Posted February 24, 2024 20 minutes ago, 77zz said: 怀孕的女性角色 ps:由于个人水平有限,可能存在一些瑕疵 pc50x.elixir.zip 3.69MB · 0 下载 pc48x.elixir.zip 3.27MB · 0 下载 pc46x.elixir.zip 3.9MB · 0 下载 pc44x.elixir.zip 3.77MB · 0 下载 pc41x.elixir.zip 3.49 MB · 0 下载 pc40a.elixir.zip 10.58MB · 0 下载 是跟你之前发布的有修改,还是一个合集
77zz Posted February 24, 2024 Posted February 24, 2024 12 minutes ago, 孫悟空 said: 是跟你之前发布的有修改,还是一个合集 莱莎,科洛蒂娅和菲德丽卡为原先发布的,其他为修改和新增
紫社社 Posted February 27, 2024 Posted February 27, 2024 On 2/24/2024 at 9:01 PM, 77zz said: pregnant female characters ps:As my personal skills are limited, there may be some flaws pc50x.elixir.zip 3.69 MB · 46 downloads pc48x.elixir.zip 3.27 MB · 52 downloads pc46x.elixir.zip 3.9 MB · 50 downloads pc44x.elixir.zip 3.77 MB · 56 downloads pc41x.elixir.zip 3.49 MB · 49 downloads pc40a.elixir.zip 10.58 MB · 61 downloads I use translation software to talk to you, I'm sorry if I'm rude.Can ryza's pregnancy model be modified to be unclothed, so that it looks tidier?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now