it doesnt give the outfit i had to use console code to get default outfit when the code put it into my inv thats when it put the tight version in my inv i equipped the corset it all ran smothly but when ending the quest i got the corset but stuck with the objective to tell the elf what the jarl said

4 hours ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

Hi, so far I really enjoyed the mod however none of the sex scenes worked either on new and old save.

I thought I fixed that. Are you using 5.1 and/or do you have Hentai Pregnancy installed?

Edited by flinch147

When speaking to Svana I chose the dialogue option "that's completely normal" instead of offering to help (starting Caught Red Handed), and now the required dialogue no longer appears. I supposed I could start the quest manually via the console, but I thought I'd mention it here that this appears to be a bug and/or a flaw in the dialogue scripting.

EDIT: I used the console to get the Svana quest going. Next issue: Radiant Raiment. It seems that there is a conflict with Deviously Vanilla perhaps, as the DV outfit was equipped just fine, but I did not get the corset. I tried adding the cor\set via additemmenu, but Taarie doesn't have the dialogue to tighten/lock it.

Edited by MysticDaedra
8 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Current Version of DD is 5.2

I meant the 5.1 of Devious Accesible
After upgrading sex scenes didn't work on a save which previously was using DA 5.0, also the pony gag from the Helga's quest didn't open the mouth of my character so the briddle was going through the chin (both with DA 5.0 and 5.1, still talking about the old save btw).

I will check everything again on completely new save in a couple of hours.

6 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

When speaking to Svana I chose the dialogue option "that's completely normal" instead of offering to help (starting Caught Red Handed), and now the required dialogue no longer appears. I supposed I could start the quest manually via the console, but I thought I'd mention it here that this appears to be a bug and/or a flaw in the dialogue scripting.

EDIT: I used the console to get the Svana quest going. Next issue: Radiant Raiment. It seems that there is a conflict with Deviously Vanilla perhaps, as the DV outfit was equipped just fine, but I did not get the corset. I tried adding the cor\set via additemmenu, but Taarie doesn't have the dialogue to tighten/lock it.

DA and DV do conflict, you shouldn't use both of them at the same time or just skip the conflicting quests.

37 minutes ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

DA and DV do conflict, you shouldn't use both of them at the same time or just skip the conflicting quests.

Yeah, I was able to get around the problem by just deleting the quest record in xEdit for Deviously Vanilla. Strangely enough... the DV quest alterations still took place (baked onto save perhaps?), but DA was able to spawn the corset with script attached. Weird. Anyhow, yep, not really compatible.

3 hours ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

I meant the 5.1 of Devious Accesible
After upgrading sex scenes didn't work on a save which previously was using DA 5.0, also the pony gag from the Helga's quest didn't open the mouth of my character so the briddle was going through the chin (both with DA 5.0 and 5.1, still talking about the old save btw).

I will check everything again on completely new save in a couple of hours.

New save fixed all the issues

1 minute ago, MysticDaedra said:

What is the actual effect after completing Profane Birth? The description in Active Effects isn't at all clear to me. Is it just flavor at the moment? I did notice that Hentai Pregnancies were reset after both interactions with Bashnag.

First time gives -5% conception chance, +10 magicka and -10 health. Second encounter also unlocks temporary petty soul gems in your inventory after vaginal if not already pregnant, and will block pregnancy if the soulgem is used before the effect times out.

14 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Downloading and installing now... looking forward to trying it out.

Would you consider adding support for Fertility Mode at some point in the future?

I don't know how the FM backend works and don't want to fuck up my LO to test any patch I did make. I can walk you through the Deviously Accessible half of the HP integration if you want to try editing the scripts to check/run FM functions instead

1 hour ago, flinch147 said:

I don't know how the FM backend works and don't want to fuck up my LO to test any patch I did make. I can walk you through the Deviously Accessible half of the HP integration if you want to try editing the scripts to check/run FM functions instead

Kind of you to offer, but I lack the skill to do anything useful when it comes to script editing. But thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoying this mod. Started as an innocent orphan and ran into Bashnag immediately... and it was very tempting when you have no prospects. Very impactful set up.

Eventually I ran into Bashnag again at the Vilemyr Inn. I agreed to the deal and he said "meet me at the barrow", but he just keeps hanging out at the inn. When I chat to him he says "meet me at the barrow", but he's never there he's always chilling at the inn even after a number of days.

Is there a specific time of day required, or some other factor? If the quest is stuck, is there a way to unstick it?

I've come across a few of the other elements of the mod as well and they're all pretty solid. Great work!

6 hours ago, Anunya said:

Really enjoying this mod. Started as an innocent orphan and ran into Bashnag immediately... and it was very tempting when you have no prospects. Very impactful set up.

Eventually I ran into Bashnag again at the Vilemyr Inn. I agreed to the deal and he said "meet me at the barrow", but he just keeps hanging out at the inn. When I chat to him he says "meet me at the barrow", but he's never there he's always chilling at the inn even after a number of days.

Is there a specific time of day required, or some other factor? If the quest is stuck, is there a way to unstick it?

I've come across a few of the other elements of the mod as well and they're all pretty solid. Great work!

He should have a travel AI package to walk to the barrow when dwp_global_shadowbaby is equal to 40. Try checking/setting the global and then manually teleport him outside with moveto player incase the load door is giving him a conniption for some reason

10 hours ago, flinch147 said:

He should have a travel AI package to walk to the barrow when dwp_global_shadowbaby is equal to 40. Try checking/setting the global and then manually teleport him outside with moveto player incase the load door is giving him a conniption for some reason

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give that a go.